What Is Your Brain Actually Good At? | INFJ Forum

What Is Your Brain Actually Good At?

Logical Brain

image.jpg

You have a logical mind! You notice patterns and are stimulated by your curiosity. You like to get to the bottom of things, and try to base your conclusions on solid evidence. You're an excellent problem-solver.

Musical Brain

b4uet4.jpg

You have a musical mind. Music and sounds strongly influence your thoughts and emotions. The way someone says something is just as important to you as the meaning of the words themselves. You display a flexibility in thinking that allows you to look 'outside of the box'.

Philosophical Brain
a4b4a6d5-2a3d-4873-b81d-c01d01d9ec6d.jpg

You have a philosophical mind. You tend to ponder big questions and are driven by your desire to seek the truth. You are fair minded and are able to see the “big picture” - your evaluations are invaluable.

1414e80f-4ae6-4c9d-8b4d-a0d08e73f7f6.jpg

You have a logical mind!
You notice patterns and are stimulated by your curiosity.
You like to get to the bottom of things, and try to base your conclusions on solid evidence.
You're an excellent problem-solver.

Reactions: Sensiko
You have a philosophical mind. You tend to ponder big questions and are driven by your desire to seek the truth. You are fair minded and are able to see the “big picture” - your evaluations are invaluable.

Also did anyone notice the funny typo:
"When you get dressed in the morning... I hardly know what I'm putting on your body"

Philosophical Brain: You have a philosophical mind. You tend to ponder big questions and are driven by your desire to seek the truth. You are fair minded and are able to see the “big picture” - your evaluations are invaluable.

You think linguistically, finding it easier to express yourself through words than with images. You are intrigued with grammar, literature and languages - you are probably able to pick up foreign languages with ease.

^ True. I can read over 5 languages.

logical brain.png

Unexpected, but I can understand why I'd get this result.

Logical Brain
Logical
You have a logical mind! You notice patterns and are stimulated by your curiosity. You like to get to the bottom of things, and try to base your conclusions on solid evidence. You're an excellent problem-solver.

Musical Brain
Musical
You have a musical mind. Music and sounds strongly influence your thoughts and emotions. The way someone says something is just as important to you as the meaning of the words themselves. You display a flexibility in thinking that allows you to look 'outside of the box'.

Linguistic Brain
Linguistic
You think linguistically, finding it easier to express yourself through words than with images. You are intrigued with grammar, literature and languages - you are probably able to pick up foreign languages with ease.

-pretty true. :)

Philosophical Brain
Philosophical

Creative Brain
d749844e-e02b-479e-8471-182874169fa0.jpg

You have a creative brain! You have a creative mind, you understand all things spatial and rely on visual cues to stimulate you. You tend to think best when you are moving or working with your hands. And you often provide creative and unique solutions to problems.

Philosophical Brain

Philosophical Brain

Same.

My brain is good at questioning the validity of a quiz which uses a preposition at the end of a sentence.

My brain is good at questioning the validity of a quiz which uses a preposition at the end of a sentence.

While one should avoid ending a sentence with a preposition, there is no rule against doing so (even though many people think there is).

***Not that it even matters since these quizzes aren't meant to be taken that seriously.

Last edited:
While one should avoid ending a sentence with a preposition, there is no rule against doing so (even though many people think there is).

***Not that it even matters since these quizzes aren't meant to be taken that seriously.

They aren't? :( *runsawayscreamingandcrying*