What Is Your Brain Actually Good At? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What Is Your Brain Actually Good At?

You have a musical mind. Music and sounds strongly influence your thoughts and emotions. The way someone says something is just as important to you as the meaning of the words themselves. You display a flexibility in thinking that allows you to look 'outside of the box'.

Logical Brain

1414e80f-4ae6-4c9d-8b4d-a0d08e73f7f6.jpg

You have a logical mind! You notice patterns and are stimulated by your curiosity. You like to get to the bottom of things, and try to base your conclusions on solid evidence. You're an excellent problem-solver.

Philosophical Brain
a4b4a6d5-2a3d-4873-b81d-c01d01d9ec6d.jpg

You have a philosophical mind. You tend to ponder big questions and are driven by your desire to seek the truth. You are fair minded and are able to see the “big picture” - your evaluations are invaluable.

Musical Brain
404c01f5-80ee-4bc5-8471-a8b84fa7fee4.jpg
You have a musical mind. Music and sounds strongly influence your thoughts and emotions. The way someone says something is just as important to you as the meaning of the words themselves. You display a flexibility in thinking that allows you to look 'outside of the box'.

Reactions: cvp12gh5
Creative Brain
d749844e-e02b-479e-8471-182874169fa0.jpg
You have a creative brain! You have a creative mind, you understand all things spatial and rely on visual cues to stimulate you. You tend to think best when you are moving or working with your hands. And you often provide creative and unique solutions to problems.

creative brain.png

Creative brain. Can't say I'm surprised with the limited options there are.

You have a logical mind!
You notice patterns and are stimulated by your curiosity.
You like to get to the bottom of things, and try to base your conclusions on solid evidence.
You're an excellent problem-solver.

For what I want to pursue in life, I'm glad I'm picking something that plays to my strengths :)