What is your birthday horoscope? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What is your birthday horoscope?

Hmmm....they list career and finances with the wrong date.....and it is very easy to get bored along the way....social? Lot here is wrong, though some close to the truth.

Lol! I wonder if it was a typo or if they copy and pasted? :p Yeah, it seems like a mixed bag so far for most people. :3

Cool.

Granted, this is almost diametrically opposite to almost every other Birthday horoscopes I've read, but interesting nonetheless.

Thanks :) I thought it was pretty interesting seeing how it was on how-stuff-works. It's just fun to see what was crafted for your birthday =D

[MENTION=3284]Diana[/MENTION] [MENTION=1579]Odyne[/MENTION]

Wow, so our birthdays are within 5 days of each other. Hollaaa!

[MENTION=3284]Diana[/MENTION] [MENTION=1579]Odyne[/MENTION]

Wow, so our birthdays are within 5 days of each other. Hollaaa!

yep and [MENTION=2434]Black Sheep[/MENTION], yours is the day before mine :)

Guys, we need to have a joint birthday party. :D

Reactions: Diana
You may enjoy Sabian Symbols too.

Mine is:
A lone Arab crosses the desert on his camel
A natural analyst and logician who believes that the intellect should govern the emotions. Can
appear to lack warmth, but traditional home standards are important. Versatile, brave, seldom
shirks duty and will tolerate hardship uncomplainingly.

Reactions: christmas
Very dead on!

(Sorry about the links that copied over.)

Taurus born on April 21 has an interesting, spirited personality that attracts admirers in both their personal and professional lives. They are also opinionated and at times have a problem accepting other points of view. Although their buoyant nature generally keeps them from seeming dogmatic or pushy, it is important that they cultivate tolerance.

Friends and Lovers
Outgoing, old-fashioned, and utterly charming, April 21 people are likely to have a large circle of pals from a wide social group. In love, they are incredibly sentimental and romantic.
Children and Family
April 21 individuals feel enormous pressure and responsibility to fulfill their familial obligations. When it comes to raising their own children, they have a tendency to be liberal, even indulgent parents.
Health
As vital individuals, April 21 people often take their good health for granted. They enjoy doing things to excess, which can include overeating and burning the candle at both ends. A low-fat diet is recommended.
Career and Finances
April 21 people have great success as bankers, brokers, investment counselors, and financial planners. However, they do far better handling other people's money than they do their own.
Dreams and Goals
April 21 individuals are painstaking in their methods of building dreams and achieving goals. Although they have a gift for organization, they have also mastered the art of flexibility.

Reactions: mochi

Mine is:
A lone Arab crosses the desert on his camel
A natural analyst and logician who believes that the intellect should govern the emotions. Can
appear to lack warmth, but traditional home standards are important. Versatile, brave, seldom
shirks duty and will tolerate hardship uncomplainingly.

Cool :) Do the degrees stand for days? I wasn't really sure how to use it... :p If I did it right, here is what I got :3

Cool :) Do the degrees stand for days? I wasn't really sure how to use it...
Not exactly, there are 360 degrees; but I think this system was the basis for the system in OP. Normally you can use any tool that gives you the degree within your sun sign. If it's 24'03" for example, then you read the 25th degree, but you have to add 30x the number of previous signs. Alternatively, you can use this tool (only for identification; the descriptions aren't very developed), if you could ignore or excuse the absurd design of the website.

Last edited:
I suppose some of this is true...

A certain spookiness is evident in the personality of Aquarians born on February 8. They have a powerful life-force, with evidence of psychic awareness. Although they may appear almost sphinxlike in their emotional isolation, they are intense. Before they can use their talents and gifts, they must master -- and understand -- their personal power.[FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=+1]Aquarius Information
for February 8
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]You should embrace: Karmic lessons, sensitivity, spiritual harmony

You should avoid: Carelessness, scattering energies, indifference
[/SIZE][/FONT] Friends and Lovers

Friends play a special role in the lives of February 8 natives. But for friendships to work, they need to trust the other person and the relationship. Romance may not deliver all they expected. Later, when they have experienced pain and broken http://health.howstuffworks.com/heart.htmhearts they are likely to be rewarded with the love they've been looking for.

Children and Family

February 8 people may be unhappy with the way they were raised. As adults, this can cause separateness from the rest of the family or a desire to be estranged. There may not be a strong emotional impetus for February 8 individuals to become parents, at least until after they have made peace with their past.

Health

February 8 natives are centered in their own time, so whatever health influences are in the public consciousness are likely to attract their interest. They are creatures of extremes. They may take pills for everything that ails them, then turn around and express disdain for all but the most pure and natural lifestyle.

Career and Finances

February 8 natives often have difficulty settling on a career. Because their interests are generally philosophical, it may be hard for them to find a twentieth-century equivalent. Money has a great significance for February 8 men and women, who appreciate the status it bestows upon them.

Dreams and Goals

People born on February 8 are often confused about their life-goals, because they know when they choose one road they give up exploration of another. The freedom these people seek doesn't exist -- and they know that. But it doesn't keep them from trying to force their will upon an uncaring universe.

Reactions: David54
Aquarians born on February 1 are part of a rare breed: rebels who have respect for values. These impulsive people seem able to meld the diverse sides of their personality. Something in their nature attracts danger. They can come too close to the dark side of their personality and must confront it.[FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=+1]Aquarius Information
for February 1
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]You should embrace: Exploration, confidence, leisure

You should avoid: Superstition, losing interest, disappointment

February 1 natives have the typically Aquarian trait of surrounding themselves with many friends while not getting close to anyone. They have the same tendency to keep a lover or mate at a distance. They have a problem with intimacy, which can spell trouble for love relationships.

Children and Family

Aquarian natives take interesting things from their childhood, and February 1 people are no exception. They understand that they have the power to transcend their beginnings. As parents, February 1 men and women are surprisingly strict with little ones.

Health

People born on February 1 usually take a casual attitude toward diet and exercise. They trust their instincts regarding what is and is not good for them. They tend to turn to food or alcohol as a means of escape when things go wrong, but they can bounce back from these unhealthful habits once their emotions are under control.

Career and Finances

People born on February 1 enjoy work that offers freedom of schedule and that allows them to move around. Although these men and women have a casual attitude about money, they often seek the kind of high-powered success that translates to a big salary.

Dreams and Goals

People born on February 1 have a desire to show their independence. They are unwilling to compromise their high standards to succeed. When young, they may not be aware of how many times they will have to weigh ethics against getting what they want out of life.

Not exactly, there are 360 degrees; but I think this system was the basis for the system in OP. Normally you can use any tool that gives you the degree within your sun sign. If it's 24'03" for example, then you read the 25th degree, but you have to add 30x the number of previous signs. Alternatively, you can use this tool (only for identification; the descriptions aren't very developed), if you could ignore or excuse the absurd design of the website.

Oh I see, neat =] I must have been really lucky, I calculated everything and I got the same one again, lol! :p Unless I did it wrong again, haha.^^

"June 21 Cancers are happy individuals with a genuine love for others. Fairness is their passion, and they have a personal need to live according to a set of ethical standards. They combine intelligence with a great sense of caring. They do not shrink from situations that challenge their reputation."
True... And I set those standards myself.

"Friends and Lovers
June 21 natives usually have a wide and varied set of friends who allow them to see life from ever-changing perspectives. In romance, they are romantic souls who fall in love many times, always searching for perfection in their love relationships."
Uhm, my small group of best friends, at any given time, have been fairly similar. The "wide and varied set" are my school mates and other associates that I would gladly refer to as my friends, but they've never called me their friend... just lovin' everyone on the inside and feeling like I know people way better than they know me.

"Children and Family
If June 21 people lack the sort of family background they desire, they will sometimes arrange facts to present a more ideal image."
What does this mean?!
"They adore children and make exceptional parents. They are loving, demonstrative, and liberal when it comes to discipline."
I can see myself as a good parent.

"Health
June 21 natives have naturally robust good health. Their upbeat, enthusiastic disposition goes a long way toward making them healthy, and they believe "a healthy mind makes a healthy body.""
As a kid I got many colds and infections. Now I'm really good at ignoring my colds and infections. Actually, I'm in pretty good health, except when I let myself get stressed about things, then my body gets in a pathetic mood.

"Career and Finances
Though their personal lives are as important as their professional aspirations, June 21 natives are often financially successful."
We'll see about that...
"They have an entrepreneurial spirit and can be creative in developing ideas. Money is necessary, yet they are not greedy."
Yep.

"Dreams and Goals
There is never a lack of dreams for these talented and far-thinking individuals. They live large and dream large, always believing in their ability to make their goals come true. They are happiest when putting together a plan for the future."
So very true.

Tauruses born on May 17 enjoy the pursuit of excellence. They are intelligent though not showy about what they know; for this reason they may not be perceived as especially brilliant by others. And that's fine, since they are not concerned with how their actions are perceived by others.
[FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=+1]Taurus Information
for May 17
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]You should embrace: Staying power, morality, daydreams

You should avoid: Inconsistency, guilt, truculence

Because they have considerable leadership potential, May 17 individuals are likely to surround themselves with more "followers" than equals. They are so strong-minded that to be with other people like themselves can create conflict. In love and romance, they are discerning partners. They know what they want in a mate and will not settle for anything less. They often marry later in life.

Children and Family

May 17 natives endorse the traditional values of family life, and they may act as a surrogate parent to younger brothers and sisters. They are strict parents. Even if they have a loving relationship with their children, they will never fail to emphasize the rigors of discipline.

Health

There may be a touch of hypochondria in the nature of May 17 individuals. They concern themselves with every aspect of being fit: exercise, diet, and relaxation techniques, including meditative states.

Career and Finances

May 17 individuals are well-suited to careers in business and finance. They like to be in positions of authority, yet they are not power seekers. With money, they have an amazing faculty for turning small sums into substantial earnings through wise investments.

Dreams and Goals

May 17 individuals have specific goals and will not allow themselves to be diverted. They are concerned with self-improvement and often count this among their most important achievements.

not bad.. not bad at all

I got:

An exuberant bugle call echoes through a scout camp
An ambitious, enthusiastic character. Thinking is the chief function, with powerful intuition. Wears an air of determination. Works and plays hard. Makes a valued and versatile leader. Can be very stubborn or ruthless as a youth, mellowing later.

Aquarians born on January 22 can do amazing things. They are talented and usually enjoy calling attention to themselves. Able to find the uniqueness in each experience, they enjoy the resonance of negative as well as positive emotions.[FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=+1]Aquarius Information
for January 22
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]You should embrace: A good reputation, discovery, popularity

You should avoid: Untruths, denial, neglect of self
[/SIZE][/FONT]Friends and Lovers

Although it may seem as if January 22 individuals cultivate friends who will adore and praise them, they are more interested in being a friend than having friends. Their love life is often tumultuous. They are attracted to glamorous types who mirror their own dark side.

Children and Family
People born on January 22 may distance themselves from childhood if it represents values they no longer espouse, yet they look back on that time with gratitude and affection. Whether or not they become parents, they tend to be involved with children.

Health

January 22 people have unique ideas about keeping healthy. They need to be more selective about their health maintenance. Where exercise is concerned, they have a tendency to overdo or ignore it.

Career and Finances

Because the aspirations of people born on January 22 are generally artistic in nature, these talented men and women are usually able to console themselves with the knowledge that their side work is important. Money is often a critical factor in their lives, especially early. They have potential for making money once their talents are recognized.

Dreams and Goals

The ability to make a living from artistic endeavors is the goal of people born on January 22. They may spend years developing their talents, and they always believe in themselves, even if few others do. When rewarded for hard work, they aren't content to revel in their good fortune. They set new standards to be reached.

meh. not me. interesting, anyway.

Aquarians born on February 13 are go-getters. Overcoming odds is what they live for, so they may invite a struggle when there's no need to! They have incredible energy, though they may not always use it wisely. They find it easy to get through life on charm and good looks. Glitter is only one of their sides.

So this is saying I'm a shallow prick basically. Nice way to start off.

Aquarius Information for February 13

You should embrace: Wise choices, moderation, faithfulness

You should avoid: Ignoring details, insincerity, gloating

Ooooh, let's be a little more general please!

Friends and Lovers

For February 13 people, every day is a party. These good-hearted, fun-loving people don't expect a lot -- only good companionship and an occasional shoulder to lean on. They have a hard time settling down because they enjoy the single life. Commitment isn't a part of their vocabulary until the right mate comes along.

Yeah, sure, that's why I've only had a few relationships for several years at a time and have been with my wife for 12 years? Next...

Children and Family

People born on February 13 may carry emotional baggage into adulthood. This is a factor that keeps them from wanting to have children of their own, though when they do they are better able to resolve issues from their past.

I'm not going to talk about kids at the moment but the guy who wrote this can go f*** himself.

Health

Many February 13 people are heavy smokers. Alcohol can also be a problem for them, especially if they use it to cover some perceived inadequacy in their personality. At some point, most undertake a serious health regimen but their commitment is unlikely to last.

I don't touch the stuff and my "serious health regimen" has lasted me this long so far.

Career and Finances

With their dazzling personality, February 13 people seem to have stepped out of an endless party.

Wait, you do realize you're talking about an introvert, right?

Yet they do possess a serious side. They thrive in jobs that give them a forum for their personal appeal.

What?

Although they give the impression of being unstable, they have a talent for handling money.

If I ever had any, I'd discuss this some more...

Dreams and Goals

February 13 men and women have an unconventional view of worldly success. Their goals may be unusual but can be achieved with determination and focus.

That part may actually be right.

They don't generally put all their ambition into career aims, preferring to indulge the personal side of life. They are happiest when their relationships are successful.

Yeah, because everyone is thrilled to tears when their self-destructive relationships end up shambles. Way to generalize some more, pal.

Pretty much true.

Virgos born on September 6 are not concerned for their physical safety and don't hesitate to take chances. September 6 men and women have a strong spirit and a gentle nature. They have a great love of beauty.

Virgo Information
for September 6
You should embrace: Respect, inner voice, career achievement
You should avoid: Indecisiveness, impatience, emotional neediness

Friends and Lovers

People born on this date are highly social and usually prefer friends with a similar temperament. Love can be complicated, yet they never stop trying to make their love life work. They are often hurt more seriously by a breakup than they're willing to acknowledge.

Children and Family

September 6 people love all the traditions that surround family life. As parents, they indulge their children's goals, sometimes going too far. Although they may sometimes implement wrong methods, most of what they do seems to turn out right.

Health

September 6 individuals are concerned with their appearance, a fact that affects their health habits. Women born on this date sometimes have serious food issues. They will benefit from advice offered by loved ones.

Career and Finances

Because of their tendency to be attractive and well-mannered, they often make their living publicly. They don't care about the status money brings, but they love the beautiful things it can buy. They should seek professional help with financial decisions.

Dreams and Goals

September 6 natives want to live the good life. Because they may lack self-discipline, some of their goals may remain little more than idle wishes unless they can learn to become more organized and aggressive.