What is your birthday horoscope?

mochi

Permanent Fixture
Mar 20, 2011
MBTI
INFP
Enneagram
http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/family/birthday-astrology.htm

Thought this was fun. Scroll down and click your sign, then click your birthday. Does it describe you?

Geminis born May 25 are energetic and focused, and they enjoy being in life's fast lane. They have enormous ambition to succeed and often put career plans ahead of their personal relationships.

You should embrace: Symbolism, appreciation of nature, knowledge

You should avoid: Carelessness with money, a messy house, jealous tears

Friends and Lovers

Although they are not loners in the traditional sense, May 25 natives don't have a strong need for the company of others. Love and romance can be difficult because they refuse to give up their independence in order to form a relationship. A potential mate must be prepared to play second fiddle to career goals a great deal of the time.

Children and Family

May 25 individuals often seek to break free from the restraints of family life at an early age. These people are extremely self-sufficient. If they opt for parenthood, they tend to be distant. They can be affectionate yet may be preoccupied with career considerations.

Health

May 25 individuals like to keep themselves in good physical condition. Since they may not be especially athletic, it is necessary for them to hone their skills by frequent workouts and great attention to diet. They have a lot of nervous energy, which needs to be either expelled through exercise or channeled toward some other pastime.

Career and Finances

May 25 natives are very career-oriented. They feel the need to expend the greatest amount of their energy on getting to the top of their profession. Money is secondary in importance to them, but they do see it as some measure of their achievement. For this reason they will work hard to make a great deal of money.

Dreams and Goals

Though their primary goals tend to be professional ones, May 25 individuals have other, more fundamental goals in mind. Their fierce struggle for success often embodies an "I'll show them" attitude, but they may actually be trying to erase the memory of hard times when they were young.

Thought this was actually pretty true, especially for the last part.

Reactions: Diana
Not bad! And by the way: GEMINI POWER!!!

As for reading this, I will take it to mean that I should eat more steak, avoid disappointments (Wow, insightful!), and not try to think so much because I am already, and I quote, "Immensely intelligent". :3

Geminis born June 8 are survivors with considerably more emotional stamina than the typical Gemini. No matter how many times they suffer setbacks or disappointments, they come back and start again. They are hard workers who put their whole heart and soul into everything they do.

[FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=+1]Gemini Information[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=+1][FONT=arial,helvetica]for June 8[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]You should embrace: Confidence, wholesome enjoyment, conversation[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=-1][FONT=arial,helvetica]You should avoid: Pretense, subjugating your goals, disappointments[/FONT][/SIZE]

Friends and Lovers

June 8 people do not strive for a huge circle of friends. Instead, they prefer to cultivate a few close friendships that last for many years. In love and romance, they may experience more than their share of disappointments, often because they misjudge the level of commitment of the other individual. When they do find someone who is caring and considerate, it is likely to be a rewarding partnership.

Children and Family

These individuals may shoulder great responsibility in youth, or they might have found themselves forced to live up to the image of a dominating parent. Because of these early pressures, they are often lenient toward their children. However, they are certain to instill values in their youngsters.

Health

June 8 natives have a strong constitution but may be somewhat lacking in stamina -- the result of a sedentary lifestyle or a poor diet. They can boost their energy by increasing the amount of protein in their diet.

Career and Finances

These people are immensely intelligent and have a gift for management. They bring out the best traits in others because they constantly emphasize the positive. They are clever when it comes to making money.

Dreams and Goals

The way they appear to others is a key concern of June 8 natives. Their goals may reflect a need to live up to the expectations of someone they admire. When they do concern themselves with more personal goals, they often set themselves a humanitarian task.

Yesssssssssss Gemini!

The bolded italic parts represent me best:

Geminis born May 27 are masters at reinventing themselves. This is their way of remaining interesting to themselves and others. They never quite let anyone see their true self, not even those individuals who are closest to them. They revel in maintaining a sense of mystery and intrigue.[FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=+1]Gemini Information for May 27
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]You should embrace: Emotional restoration, quiet joys, mystery

You should avoid: Intimidation, snobbishness, misinformation
[/SIZE][/FONT] Friends and Lovers

May 27 natives love the spotlight and enjoy an active social life. They like eccentric people who share their love of good food, good wine, and smart conversation. Romance is their favorite pastime. They are natural flirts and generally prefer "the chase" to any other aspect of love.

Children and Family

Like many Gemini natives, May 27 people never quite grow up. They remain in touch with that magical land of childhood and take spiritual refuge in it when the realities of life grow too hard. They may not be excellent parents in the conventional sense, but they can bond with their kids as pals in a way that many parents cannot; they are pals more than parents.

Health

May 27 individuals have a high-strung, nervous temperament. This can cause them to fall into bad health habits. Headaches and insomnia may be problems for these individuals. They can remedy these by learning how to relax, which can be difficult for any Gemini.

Career and Finances

May 27 natives adore fashion and are often impeccably dressed, making them an asset in any profession. They are naturally artistic yet may prefer a career that exists on the fringes of creativity. They are not particularly good with money. They spend it far too freely and sometimes foolishly. They are generous in the extreme.

Dreams and Goals

May 27 people want to be noticed. They have the feeling -- generally correct -- that they are not ordinary individuals but someone special. They will usually find a way to shine, since anything else is unbearable for their ego.

T_T B-but grudge-holding, condescension and immaturity are my best traits...

Eccentric and philosophical, Leos born on August 13 possess a kinetic energy that is the envy of all who know them. They are talented individuals who are able to make a name for themselves in anything they attempt. Challenges seem to awaken their fighting spirit and give them the inspiration they need.
[FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=+1]Leo Information
for August 13
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]You should embrace: Adaptability, graciousness, mental quickness

You should avoid: Holding grudges, a condescending attitude, immaturity
August 13 natives do not seek friendship as much for its emotional rewards as for the satisfaction it gives in allowing them to observe human nature. Romantic involvements may encompass some of these identical needs, though in relationships they are more vulnerable. They have a romantic spirit and may be more sensitive and easily hurt than they appear to be.
Children and Family
August 13 individuals learn their life-lessons at an early age, and it is from these challenging circumstances that they develop a great deal of their wisdom. When August 13 people become parents, they are somewhat distant. Although they can be loving, they wish to teach their children hard lessons.
Health
Nervousness and anxiety sometimes undermine the natural good health of August 13 individuals. These people worry about everything. They love to eat, and since they may overindulge regularly, these people need to set aside time each day for vigorous exercise.
Career and Finances
August 13 natives are drawn to unusual, even dangerous, occupations that give them the opportunity to experience a unique reality. August 13 natives have a gift for making money, even when they don't set it as a priority.
Dreams and Goals
August 13 people gravitate toward the unique, the strange, the unusual because it allows them to play out their own inner conflicts. An addiction to excitement also characterizes them. They seek to push the level of their emotional involvement beyond mere commitment until it very nearly becomes an obsession.

Leo Information for August 17

You should embrace: Originality, technology, free expression of emotions

You should avoid: Brooding, angry moods, bad attitude

Leos born on August 17 possess enormous spiritual power. They are highly focused and always follow their own paths. They are seldom influenced by trends, yet they may secretly ally themselves with the comfort of the status quo. Although personable, they have an aloof quality. They appear steady and unflappable to others, but there are times when emotions get the better of them and their logic is useless.

Friends and Lovers

August 17 individuals are extremely loyal to their friends. They don't believe in superficial friendships. In love and romance, these people don't just want a love affair, they want to find a soul mate.

Children and Family

August 17 folks are often the black sheep of their family. They may rebel against the family's religious background or social status, creating a schism that can last for many years. Although they do not have the proper temperament for parenthood, they can easily make some emotional adjustments if they have children.

Health

August 17 people have a problem handling stress, which can affect their health. Because they always like to feel that they are in control, they may not be able to admit that they have this problem. Learning to relax can be a difficult proposition for them.

Career and Finances

These people have a loner mentality and enjoy working with as little supervision as possible. They make excellent researchers, especially in science or history. They have some karmic lessons to learn regarding money. These may be manifested through periods when they have little money, followed by financial success.

Dreams and Goals

August 17 natives are extremely disciplined and can call upon great reserves of emotional and spiritual energy to sustain them. They have little interest in fame and fortune. They want to do their best at their job, in their relationships, and in their unending search for self-understanding.
____

Yup, not much I disagree with.

As for reading this, I will take it to mean that I should eat more steak, avoid disappointments (Wow, insightful!), and not try to think so much because I am already, and I quote, "Immensely intelligent". :3

Lulz!

I missed reading this the first time, and just saw it now. xD

Yesssssssssss Gemini!

Hey, we are pretty close in birthdays! That's kind of cool.

Dunno about this.

A Taurus born on May 6 is an intense and glamorous figure.
lol ok...not really. I have fantasies about being like that but I'm certainly not!
They have a dark side, but it is rarely visible except to those who know them best.
uhh, no :/
They are attractive and charming -- and extremely popular with the opposite sex.
lol the majority of my friends are male so.. does that count? XD I think being homosexual is rather confounding here... I don't think I'm necessarily charming but that depends who I'm talking to, I guess.
The challenge for these gifted people is to transcend their physical appeal.
not. at. all.

You should embrace: Smiles, surprises, happily ever after
smiles ok, everything else no.
You should avoid: Pretense, unkept promises, casual sex
lol... >.> no comment
May 6 people have the ability to conduct platonic relationships and passionate affairs with members of the opposite sex without confusing the issues in either situation. They fall in love madly, often badly, and yet never lose their ability to believe in love's wondrous magic.
considering this has only happened once, I don't think it's very accurate.
Children and Family: Women play a major role in the lives of May 6 individuals, regardless of gender. They are close to a mother or other maternal figure.
not anymore
The early separation from such an individual could prove traumatic.
separation... you mean like 'birth'?
As parents, they have an almost hypnotic influence over their children. If their professional accomplishments are extraordinary, it could prove distracting for their youngsters who could fear they may never compete with that level of success.
no clue, don't plan on children, I guess I kind of do have a way with kids though
Health May 6 people are susceptible to colds and sore throats, often brought on by poor nutritional habits.
colds yes, sore throats no.
They have huge appetites and need to watch starch and calories.
I have virtually no appetite and need to take in as much starch and calories as I can in order to avoid getting skinnier.
Career and Finances

May 6 people have special ways of displaying their artistic vision.
uh...'special'... like murder? o_O I don't really have such a thing...

They don't follow a conventional career path and are more likely to be trailblazers than traditionalists.
this at least I can agree with
They love beautiful things and don't care how much they must spend in order to get them.
lol, opposite of true
This isn't generally a problem, unless these people use credit cards instead of cash to pay for their purchases.
-.-'

Dreams and Goals

The good looks and sex appeal of May 6 people often work against them when what they really want is to be taken seriously. Their serious goals may relate to their professional lives, or they may represent goals within their relationship.
ehhh...okay, maybe. I do get tossed aside during serious matters a lot even when I have something useful to contribute, and if a guy friend is paying attention and repeats what I said he usually gets taken more seriously. But I think most women would have that problem.
Where life goals are concerned, May 6 men and women are late starters. They often don't begin to show their grit until after they've weathered a few disappointments.
I guess so.

I score this description at about 40%. nice try, y'all.

Reactions: jyrffw54
[MENTION=1579]Odyne[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2434]Black Sheep[/MENTION]
Leos Rule! :D

Yep, I'd say I'm perplexing, infuriating, and different lol.
A Leo born on August 14 is perplexing, infuriating, and different. These folks manage to keep their true selves carefully hidden from even their closest friends. This is a subtle defense mechanism that allows them to retain their autonomy without sacrificing the illusions held by others. Their charm attracts people effortlessly.

Leo Information
for August 14
You should embrace: The future, faith, nature's beauty
You should avoid: Trying to rewrite the past, doubting your ability, revenge

Friends and Lovers

Friendship provides a road of discovery for August 14 people. Because of their strong personalities, the powerful impressions they make upon friends will be treasured. In romance, trust is a difficult issue for them. Idealism can add a false note to a love match, but in the right hands it can lead to a rhapsodic relationship filled with passion.

Children and Family

August 14 natives have a persistent need to remake the past, embellishing upon childhood memories until they barely resemble the original experience. They are determined to give their own children a good start in life, often going to extremes in a sincere effort to see that their youngsters have everything.

Health

Undisciplined and headstrong, these people do not submit happily to any form of censure in the way they eat, drink, and generally care for themselves. Generally healthy, they can go for long periods without sleep; in fact, their powers of concentration may be greater at such times.

Career and Finances

August 14 people are late bloomers and are often well into adulthood before they find their professional niche. They have a cavalier attitude toward money. They spend generously on themselves and others, but are lax about putting money away for the future. They have good investment sense but need professional advice.

Dreams and Goals

August 14 people do not rely on a succession of moves or a planned strategy in order to achieve their goals. In the rare instances when they do address goals by plotting a careful course, they are able to draw upon amazing reserves of will power.

Reactions: mochi
[MENTION=1579]Odyne[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2434]Black Sheep[/MENTION]
Leos Rule! :D

Yep, I'd say I'm perplexing, infuriating, and different lol.

Leos up in the house :thumb:

Hmm... We need more geminis to represent :m036:

;P

Got another Taurus here!

Extraordinarily Intelligent, a Taurus born on April 27 is primarily a thinker. Instinct plays a big part in guiding their decision-making, and they are famous for saying what they think. They are also people-oriented and never seem to run out of enthusiasm.

Taurus Information
for April 27
You should embrace: High energy, faithfulness, charity work
You should avoid: Boastfulness, being argumentative, making enemies
Friends and Lovers
April 27 people never fail to make a vivid impression. Their personality is forceful, sometimes domineering, yet their heart is always in the right place. They are highly sexual but prefer a stable union to a series of superficial encounters. They take their marriage vows seriously.
Children and Family
April 27 natives are not likely to be the children that their parents expect, or the parents that their children expect. Tradition means little to these free-thinking individuals. As parents, they tend to be demanding, but they never expect blind obedience from their children.
Health
Due to their energetic nature, April 27 natives have a habit of displaying their emotions, which can actually have a positive impact on their health. Competitive sports such as tennis or racquetball make ideal weekend recreation for these men and women.
Career and Finances
April 27 individuals have a real desire to succeed and will work hard to get to the top of their profession. They do best in work that allows them to make use of their energy and organizational skills. They are spenders, not savers, and can benefit from professional advice.
Dreams and Goals
April 27 individuals believe fervently in their dreams and the ability to realize them. Emotion plays a big part in staying focused on the choices and decisions that may turn dreams into reality. If their enthusiasm wanes, they are liable to lose faith in their own abilities.

Hmm...about 70%

You already have 3 which is really 6...since every gemini is really 2 people :p

Hmm, right you are. *Discusses with other self* :p

One of the most fascinating characteristics of Aquarians born on January 24 is their need to break patterns and shock those closest to them. Beneath the surface of their sophistication, they are kind. They have a genuine love for others and a willingness to reveal their vulnerabilities to those they love.[FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=+1]Aquarius Information
for January 24
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]You should embrace: True self, dependability, thrift

You should avoid: Making demands, physical excesses, risks

Friendship is complicated for January 24 people. They need to feel close to their friends but have a tendency to strike a competitive pose. This is generally from insecurity. They often choose the wrong mate because they are fooled by glamour, glibness, and superficial trappings. They are happiest when they find a soul mate.

Children and Family

January 24 individuals are often the rebel but may feel guilty for not conforming to the expectations of their parents. They are sometimes insecure about their abilities as parents. They want to avoid mistakes their parents made but still set standards to help their youngsters become worthwhile adults.

Health

The rebellious nature of January 24 men and women is often reflected in the on-again, off-again way they adhere to a health program. They have great vitality but may not take care to preserve it.

Career and Finances

January 24 individuals may experience career success early. This can actually be a drawback if they cannot summon the motivation to move on. They have the potential to win and lose a great deal of money but may need some reality checks before they know how to manage it.

Dreams and Goals

People born on January 24 are devoted to career goals but need to learn that there are other important dreams that require just as much nurturing and intensity. They have the potential to do amazing things but may require the validation of others to believe in themselves.

Doesn't fit at all.

May 13 individuals are naturally giving and able to put their trust in someone close to them. They are quick to reveal their thoughts and feelings, and they enjoy talking about shared goals.

Love brings great joy and great disappointment to them. Because they judge with their heart and not their head, they often choose a mate who is totally unsuited to their temperament.

No.

Although May 13 natives may be expert at a particular subject, they will most likely follow their heart and do what they love best. Many of them change careers as middle age approaches, switching from a "safe" job to something they find more emotionally satisfying. Money has little meaning for these people. They want to express themselves, even if that means giving up a potentially large income.

It is not easy for May 13 individuals to be sensible about health habits. They eat whatever they please, whether or not it is good for them. Although they enjoy exercise, they rarely have the discipline to stick with a workout schedule. They would much rather play a rousing game of tennis or racquetball.

May 13 natives generally experience a somewhat distant relationship with family members. These people are not group-oriented, and their opinions are often at odds with those of the family unit. They are not particularly attentive parents, though they have a great capacity for love and tenderness.

Sure

Hmmm..

Virgos born on August 30 have an overwhelming urge to express their individual identities. They have a great love of learning, travel, and the written word. They are known for their discriminating good taste and good looks and always appear well dressed in public. Although August 30 people seem calm, they're actually high-strung and excitable.

Virgo Information
for August 30
You should embrace: Self-esteem, expectations, an open mind
You should avoid: Ego issues, self-criticism, compliance

Friends and Lovers

People born on this date are sincere friends. They're extremely fun-loving and enjoy a vibrant social life. They are natural romantics who often fall in love with love. The tumult that characterizes their relationships is usually of a positive nature.

Children and Family

August 30 natives are often the beneficiaries of a fortunate upbringing. They are dearly loved by family. As parents, they are good at encouraging their little ones to express themselves as creatures who exist apart from their parents. This liberal approach brings children and parents together.

Health

People born on August 30 are not overly concerned with health and exercise. They have a great interest in food and make excellent cooks and nutritionists but are not averse to eating junk food. Though Virgo natives tend to be slim, August 30 people have a tendency to put on weight. They may favor competitive sports.

Career and Finances

People born on this date have a broad view of their world. They like to express their expansive personality through work. Because they think big, they have a tendency to spend big. Fortunately, they have a talent for financial management.

Dreams and Goals

August 30 natives have a positive attitude about life; setbacks and delays don't worry them. They are self-confident and can envision their success before it happens. They want to accomplish great things but also want to live well and in a worldly manner.

Eccentricity marks the personality of a Sagittarius born on December 13. WHY YOU GOTTA SAY IT LIEK THAT? They see risks as signposts to challenges. tee-hee. They have enormous confidence yet can admit when they are wrong. yip. When it comes to leadership ability, they are second to none, though that role seldom appeals to their sense of fun. DO WAT I SAY, OR I SLAP U WITH THIS LARGE PEPPERONI.

Sagittarius Information for December 13
You should embrace:
Make-believe (yay!), learning (yay!), maturity (boo!)

You should avoid:
Sensationalism (aww), imitation (flavors), dissemblers (who likes those fuckers?)

Friends and Lovers

Even though these fun-loving individuals love having people around them, they aren't big on making close friends. I'M JUST BAD AT IT, REALLY. They feel that familiarity often breeds contempt. not true. tell me all about ur last bowel movement. it'll be gud tiems. They are honest in their relationships and never try to manipulate. I'LL CUT U THO. If they are unhappy with a relationship they say so -- and move on without guilt. hells yeah.

Children and Family

Because of their unconventional ideas, December 13 individuals don't always get on well with family members. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :m033: UNDERSTATEMENT OF TEH CENTURY.

But true to their broad-minded nature, they never disparage others. cuz it's mean. Their liberal views don't change when they have children. They want their youngsters to experience life on their own terms.

Health

Anything goes regarding health maintenance for these quirky people. WHY U GOTTA SAY IT LIEK THAT? Nutrition is a source of endless change and challenge. mmhmm. They have probably tried every diet on the market. mmmhmm. Yet they do have an interest in good nutrition. mmmmmmhmmmm.

Career and Finances

December 13 natives excel in technology-oriented careers. ha. no. They are amazing in their handling of money. i'm like a magician. now you see it. now you don't. They are the original entrepreneurs. MY IDEAS R GOLD. It's not uncommon for them to market an idea, make a fortune, then lose it in another risky enterprise. CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOU.

Dreams and Goals

December 13 people want to have it all and do it all and don't mind if they have to suffer the consequences. yar. They value experience -- not the weighty kind -- but the in-the-moment variety. wooooo! They are powered by ideas -- their mind is in a constant state of flux. *yawn*

Geminis born May xx possess a star quality that is unrivaled by others. Their ability to sway the opinions of others is nothing short of miraculous. They possess charm, intelligence, and wit. If they lack for anything it is an introspective side. These social individuals prefer not to analyze their feelings. They gravitate toward risk and sometimes are foolhardy.

[FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=+1]Gemini Information for May xx[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]You should embrace: High style, wholeness, humility[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=-1][FONT=arial,helvetica]You should avoid: Self-parody, aloofness, sins of omission[/FONT][/SIZE]

Friends and Lovers

May individuals are personable and are able to make an individual feel as if he or she is the most important person in the world. They often have a frivolous attitude toward love. They shy away from intense affairs or individuals who try to "own" them.
Children and Family

May xx people tend to be the "black sheep" of the family. This can be surprising, since their charm cloaks a decidedly rebellious nature. They make tender, sympathetic parents. Like all Gemini natives, they have an instinct for childhood and strive to develop a child's sense of independence.

Health

Despite their lithe, youthful image, May xx natives may actually do little to support a healthful lifestyle. They are the sort who can eat all the wrong things yet remain imperiously slim. Since they keep their emotions to themselves, outlets for their anxiety through meditation or sensory deprivation exercises are recommended.

Career and Finances

Individuals born on May xy have a complicated nature and are drawn to many different subjects, but they prefer to learn through books rather than firsthand experience. They are not known for their ability to handle money, though they may be able to make it easily enough. They make excellent teachers and attorneys.

Dreams and Goals

May xx natives are extremely goal-oriented. They will work hard to make a goal become a reality, but if they get bored along the way, they will toss all their hard work to the wind without a second thought. They have high ideals yet enough wisdom to know that there are times when those ideals need to be temporarily sacrificed in the name of friendship, love, or simple common sense.

Hmmm....they list career and finances with the wrong date.....and it is very easy to get bored along the way....social? Lot here is wrong, though some close to the truth.

Last edited:
A Pisces born on this day sees life on a large scale, yet his or her ability to perceive details is amazing. Affectionate, their ambition is strong, though they never lose sight of personal relationships. Their romantic view of life is tinged with melancholy. They never regret an opportunity taken.

Pisces Information

You should embrace: Energy, perception, cooperation

You should avoid: Egotism, unpredictability, anger

Friends and Lovers

These natives always seem to be surrounded by a group. They have a way of making everyone feel indispensable. With an exceptionally romantic nature, they have a reputation for investing their lovers with more virtues and charms than they possess.

Children and Family

People born on this date often harbor anger toward their upbringing. Therapy can help them cope with this. Although they have the potential to be good parents, they may feel jealousy when they see how much easier it is for their children compared to what they experienced.

Health

These people take pride in their appearance, which motivates them to exercise. They are concerned with retaining their youthful good looks and are likely to adapt their nutritional habits toward achieving this aim.

Career and Finances

These individuals like to master their fates. They have the discipline to work for others, but prefer not to, feeling they must go their own way to achieve their desired level of success. They are careful with money, especially if they have an irregular income.

Dreams and Goals

These people are idealistic in their hopes and perceptions, and many of their goals may seem out of reach. But the unattainability makes those goals so appealing. They see no reason their dreams can't be realized and are willing to sacrifice to make sure they are.

Cool.

Granted, this is almost diametrically opposite to almost every other Birthday horoscopes I've read, but interesting nonetheless.

Reactions: christmas