what is you favorite candy? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

what is you favorite candy?

Lindor Milk Chocolate.

2086.jpg

They can almost compete with sex.

Yummers.

Oh jesus, those are lush! Quite expensive though.

But yeah, chocolate is awesome.

oh lindor truffles are AMAZINGLY good (worth the money IMO). I always end up eating like 5 in one sitting and end up feeling ill, haha. These are my favorite kind though (I don't really like milk choclate):

lindtextradk.jpg

Aww All kinds. Truffles, brittle, fudge, peanut butter cups. All you need is patience and a great candy thermometer. I love making dulce de leche, but my very favorite thing to make is cajeta. You take Goat's milk and cook it down all day. Add Some cinnamon or maybe wine. I like adding whole vanilla beans but that's pricey. Its so so so so good. Its like carmel with a tang. Not as cloying because there's a bit of saltiness to it. Its INSANE over ice cream and fruit. And with crepes. Yum.

*must make a vat of cajeta to send to people as gifts*

MAN, girl! Lol! If I send you my address and some money, will you send me some! :D

Shoot. Y'know what? We should do a gift exchange on here. Online, or snail mail.

And Lindors *rock.* Our local bookstore sells them, as well as the chili chocolates (which I also love).

MAN, girl! Lol! If I send you my address and some money, will you send me some! :D

Shoot. Y'know what? We should do a gift exchange on here. Online, or snail mail.

Man, I 'll send you some for free. I feel like making it! I think Vallarta (the mexican supermarket chain) is having a sale on Goat's milk actually andI have vanilla beans I need to use while they are still fresh. Time to bust out the crockpot!

MMm I love chili and chocolate. Classic combo. I even put chipolte or chili in my brownies sometimes. It has this nice smokiness that almost like cinnamon.

Last edited:
as well as the chili chocolates (which I also love).

YES! If I ever see chili choclate in a store, I buy some, and then try to shove it in everyones mouth to prove to them that it is tasty and amazing.

oh lindor truffles are AMAZINGLY good (worth the money IMO). I always end up eating like 5 in one sitting and end up feeling ill, haha. These are my favorite kind though (I don't really like milk choclate):

But mate, do you ever buy them for yourself? I couldn't justify the price and considering I WILL eat them in one 5 minute sitting. I can only get a hold of them for Easter or Christmas. I've been tempted to buy them casually but I'd just look like a idiot, lol.

I really love lollipops. I'm a big child like that.

Man, I 'll send you some for free. I feel like making it! I think Vallarta (the mexican supermarket chain) is having a sale on Goat's milk actually andI have vanilla beans I need to use while they are still fresh. Time to bust out the crockpot!

MMm I love chili and chocolate. Classic combo. I even put chipolte or chili in my brownies sometimes. It has this nice smokiness that almost like cinnamon.

You need a new title INFJ candy and food queen.

If we ever take over the world you can be head chief.

As for favorite candy, chocolate covered coffee beans... oh god they is so good.

OMG--! CHIPOTLE BROWNIES?!

Gimme, gimme! You have to send me the recipe. Or post it. That sounds decadent. I love it already.

But girl, don't you dare send anything for free. It's too expensive to send packages in the mail these days. If you really feel like sharing I'll send you my address and I'd rather pay you. Especially if you make those chipotle brownies...!

YES! If I ever see chili choclate in a store, I buy some, and then try to shove it in everyones mouth to prove to them that it is tasty and amazing.

Exactly! The stuff is seriously addictive. It's like sex, I have to say. Not that I have anything to say about sex, but I think it probably is as close as it can come to it.

You need a new title INFJ candy and food queen.

If we ever take over the world you can be head chief.

As for favorite candy, chocolate covered coffee beans... oh god they is so good.

OOOH, yes! Espresso coffee beans smothered in chocolate. I can eat those all day, sadly. And BN, you *are* our Candy Queen. Bar none.

Crackdealer.

That looks like a runway for my mouth. I wonder if I can convince a girl I know to one day try that.

Hmm...I bet you can, Shai. There are probably some on the interwebs you can seduce, but I doubt they're legal...

I know there was a thread for posting recipes somewhere around this forum...
*hint hint nudge nudge*

And even tho Auntie Flo has already departed I know she'll come again....It would definately *hint* be nice to have something to feed that chocolate craving *nudge nudge*

Lindor *swoon*

Home_swizzled_2999.jpg

Chocolate covered strawberries *swoon*

And as for plain ole candy I love laffy taffy.

Hmm i will have to try some of this.

I could image it would be pretty awesome. Especially if mixed correctly.

Hee, I'll bust out my candy/cookie/ cake recipe book tonight and post tomorrow. This thread has made me hungry for cajeta/pecan crepes. Yum.

What is your favorite candy?

Lemonheads!

midnight milky ways, dark chocolate
sour gummy worms
airheads extreme
gummi worms
anything grapefruit flavored

I havnet herd of most of these candies. are any of them liek jujubees or gummie bears? I liek those too.

you people are making me hungry...