what is you favorite candy? | INFJ Forum

what is you favorite candy?

I like two.

1. The sweet taste of swift dissolving hope turning into fear.
2. The salty deliciousness of desperate tears understanding the inevitable loss.

Lindor Milk Chocolate.

2086.jpg

They can almost compete with sex.

Yummers.

Recess buttercups mmmm yummie

Chili oil infused dark choclate.

Cadbury's creme eggs and milky ways. They make me think of my childhood :)
Lindoor milk chocolate as well, but they make me feel sick after eating just two.

Anything as long as chocolate is the main ingredient.

2248640792_6fc8f9a10a.jpg

Reactions: Blind Bandit
White Chocolate Toffee or anything with white chocolate or toffee.

You guiz liek some wierd candys. Why woold you put chili in choclate? Why did you put a picture of butt here? I wouldnt eat that.

A box Of See's Chocolate. O rI bust out my marble slab, thermometer and make my own candy. I like to make candy, its fun!

A box Of See's Chocolate. O rI bust out my marble slab, thermometer and make my own candy. I like to make candy, its fun!

BN, what candy have you made? I've made my own homegrown Reese's before, but that was fairly easy. Caramel looks tougher, and hard candy seems impossible to me.

BN, what candy have you made? I've made my own homegrown Reese's before, but that was fairly easy. Caramel looks tougher, and hard candy seems impossible to me.

Aww All kinds. Truffles, brittle, fudge, peanut butter cups. All you need is patience and a great candy thermometer. I love making dulce de leche, but my very favorite thing to make is cajeta. You take Goat's milk and cook it down all day. Add Some cinnamon or maybe wine. I like adding whole vanilla beans but that's pricey. Its so so so so good. Its like carmel with a tang. Not as cloying because there's a bit of saltiness to it. Its INSANE over ice cream and fruit. And with crepes. Yum.

*must make a vat of cajeta to send to people as gifts*