What Is a Good Man? | Page 16 | INFJ Forum

What Is a Good Man?

@wiredandwound no time to watch videos, sorry. Maybe later......

Here is what it looks like when Not-So-Good people run the country.
This video came out before Epstein was found dead. That's right. Everyone predicted his death almost to the day. Clinton's Body Count builds up.

I love how people preach about thinking they know what is going on, but refuse to even open their own eyes and ears.

@wiredandwound, I respect your political views and it's clear you're passionate about it. And I understand the need to inform others. I get it. And of course you're welcome to contribute and say what you please but I personally foresee things straying entirely off-topic(and kind of contradicting to this topic to some depending on how you look at it) with such a discussion and should maybe be in it's own thread perhaps? Besides, there's usually confirmation bias in one's own political views. Which in my own opinion, is very much in those videos you've shared and how you responded to Happy Phantom's post.

Basically, I don't think politics melds very well with this topic and is a recipe for toxicity and re-affirming one's beliefs. We're not here to do the blame game and seemingly looking lower rather than higher.

Last edited:

Here is what it looks like when Not-So-Good people run the country.
This video came out before Epstein was found dead. That's right. Everyone predicted his death almost to the day. Clinton's Body Count builds up.

I love how people preach about thinking they know what is going on, but refuse to even open their own eyes and ears.
for Christ's sake, get a grip

@acd I don't think so. It is definitely a type though. You know, global warming is a hoax but the clintons are mass murderers.

@acd I don't think so. It is definitely a type though. You know, global warming is a hoax but the clintons are mass murderers.
His status says Event horizon member. So either a mod/admin changed it for him to be cheeky, he is a sock puppet for EH (A bold move!)OR!! He maintains some awareness that his antics are ridiculous and on par with our dearly departed EH. Which means he has studied us. He knows we're just a bunch of libtards waiting to leap upon the next conservative numbskull who dares defile this corner of the internet with his Trump worship and hysterical Clinton conspiracies and that when the hive mind has finally had enough of entertaining his insipid antics.... He will be banned. And then his legacy will begin. For then another troll shall rise up and declare themself to be @wiredandwound member.

What can it all MEAN!?

Last edited:
His status says Event horizon member. So either a mod/admin changed it for him, he is a sock pupper for EH OR!! He maintains some awareness that his antics are ridiculous and on par with our dearly departed EH. Which means he has studied us. He knows we're just a bunch of libtards waiting to leap upon the next conservative numbskull who dares defile this corner of the internet with his Trump worship and hysterical Clinton conspiracies and that when the hive mind has finally had enough of entertaining his insipid antics.... He will be banned. And then his legacy will begin. Until another troll arrives and declares themself to be @wiredandwound member.
OMG! have i told you how much I adore you? :hearteyecat::hearteyes::hearteyecat::hearteyes::hearteyecat::hearteyes::kissingheart:

basically yes, look at central america, the countries that are collapsing and producing the greatest number of refugees are the countries that we covertly intervened politically in.
We have a history of poor execution but we do have some successes: Kosovo, Kuwait.

@Pin and those were largely overt operations. I am not saying Ike was not a good man but his decisions in regards to subverting the will of third world nations looks immoral from our standpoint in history. But I get that he was trying to avoid all out war with the Soviets.

@Pin and those were largely overt operations. I am not saying Ike was not a good man but his decisions in regards to subverting the will of third world nations looks immoral from our standpoint in history. But I get that he was trying to avoid all out war with the Soviets.
Our involvement in Iran in 1953 was blatantly for British oil interests. We had ideological justification but unfortunately no mandate from Iran's people. It's a shame that we nourished the foundation for an authoritarian theological regime.

That said, I think we have a moral responsibility to preserve democracy.

basically yes, look at central america, the countries that are collapsing and producing the greatest number of refugees are the countries that we covertly intervened politically in.
This might sound naive but I think that we can improve the affairs of these governments and peoples. Our foreign aid budget is way too small for the size of our economy.

His status says Event horizon member. So either a mod/admin changed it for him to be cheeky, he is a sock puppet for EH (A bold move!)OR!! He maintains some awareness that his antics are ridiculous and on par with our dearly departed EH. Which means he has studied us. He knows we're just a bunch of libtards waiting to leap upon the next conservative numbskull who dares defile this corner of the internet with his Trump worship and hysterical Clinton conspiracies and that when the hive mind has finally had enough of entertaining his insipid antics.... He will be banned. And then his legacy will begin. For then another troll shall arrive and declare themself to be @wiredandwound member.

What can it all MEAN!?
This is why I wanted the politics to stop in the thread. To avoid replies like yours as well. I'm new so I may not be in the loop of this EH person. However, his political views are his and while I may not agree with him, It doesn't help to paint a canvas of him. And to call him a troll when there's a very real passion behind it? Saying such things will only re-enforce him, not help. I wish there was common ground instead of talking about him in the third person because you clearly have your own views or distaste of his that makes you think he's "un-reachable". Well, ironically, I'm sure that's how he feels and is exactly why he shared those videos.

I want to make it clear, I'm far from being a Trump supporter but this is another prime example why I can't help but be a moderate. Common decency goes out the window with politics as self-justified anger and judgement line our mouths as we think we're right because we assume our facts and experiences back up our words.

Can't we be civil and understanding when it comes to politics? Why does it always have to end this way with someone either getting banned or emotions flair to the point where we either mock each other or unfairly judge. This is exactly why I despise politics, It brings the worst out of people. Ask yourselves, were you emotionally sound when you typed and shared those things? Or aren't we ALL just fed up at how things are and how politics just keeps halting any legitimate progress.

Last edited:
This is why I wanted the politics to stop in the thread. To avoid replies like yours as well. I'm new so I may not be in the loop of this EH person. However, his political views are his and while I may not agree with him, It doesn't help to paint a canvas of him. And to call him a troll when there's a very real passion behind it? Saying such things will only re-enforce him, not help. I wish there was common ground instead of talking about him in the third person because you clearly have your own views or distaste of his that makes you think he's "un-reachable". Well, ironically, I'm sure that's how he feels and is exactly why he shared those videos.

I want to make it clear, I'm far from being a Trump supporter but this is another prime example why I can't help but be a moderate. Common decency goes out the window with politics as self-justified anger and judgement line our mouths as we think we're right because we assume our facts and experiences back up our words.

Can't we be civil and understanding when it comes to politics? Why does it always have to end this way with someone either getting banned or emotions flair to the point where we either mock each other or unfairly judge. This is exactly why I despise politics, It brings the worst out of people. Ask yourselves, were you emotionally sound when you typed and shared those things? Or aren't we ALL just fed up at how things are and how politics just keeps halting any legitimate progress.
Lighten up my dude!

Lighten up my dude!
Sorry, I sometimes get caught in defending people and can be overly diplomatic followed by over explaining myself. I mean no ill to anyone but I can and will be serious if I feel someone is being wronged. I don't lighten up in that regard as I put myself in their shoes. Sure, I could have approached it more lightly but I couldn't keep quiet on it. I hope none of this deters wiredandwound from expressing himself more openly here in the future nor do I want any grudges.

Hope we can all move on from this and just forget about it. I need to refrain from political talk for now as I also clearly get passionate about it.

Last edited:
Sorry, I sometimes get caught in defending people and can be overly diplomatic followed by over explaining myself. I mean no ill to anyone but I can and will be serious if I feel someone is being wronged. I don't lighten up in that regard as I put myself in their shoes. Sure, I could have approached it more lightly but I couldn't keep quiet on it. I hope none of this deters wiredandwound from expressing himself more openly here in the future nor do I want any grudges.

Hope we can all move on from this and just forget about it. I need to refrain from political talk for now as I also clearly get passionate about it.

You're good, you're just specific about terms of engagement being laid out, not a bad thing at all, people could use more of it

@Wyote can we vote on whether or not to preemptively give @Siku the Custom Title "Florida-man"?

I know you meant no ill will and were being diplomatic. I was trolling other guy back. And making fun of both political sides. Because that's my attempt at being diplomatic lol. Making fun of everyone including myself.
Stick around long enough and you'll see the curious political troll pattern emerge. I have no hard feelings against @wiredandwound either. I have a feeling he is just fine and gearing up to crank out his next installment of triggering conspiracy vids in inappropriate threads.