What if America was liberal and the rest of the world fascist? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

What if America was liberal and the rest of the world fascist?

I don't trust the British
We're alright it's the Daily Star that's made up.
Well a few other things are admittedly messed up over here - like Boris Johnson who is an irritating toff, who should be breeding horses, or crocheting doyleys or something.

also aliens

mmmm aliens.... what he said... i' m sure your next words were going to reference Admiral Byrd's diary... or something about why so many high level persons are going to Antarctica.

But it doesn't matter because when the "invasion" happens it will just be HAARP and project blue beam being utilized by the gubermant to usher in the NWO agenda and the rise of the Antichrist, who will be a hologram that most people will be terrified into submission with. But not me though, I'm woke AF and way smarter than all you dumb dumbs.

But it doesn't matter because when the invasion happens it will just be HAARP and project blue beam being utilized by the gubermant to usher in the NWO agenda and the rise of the Antichrist, who will be a hologram that most people will be terrified into submission with. But not me though, I'm woke AF and way smarter than all you dumb dumbs.

cool... enjoy conversing with yourself....

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
But it doesn't matter because when the "invasion" happens it will just be HAARP and project blue beam being utilized by the gubermant to usher in the NWO agenda and the rise of the Antichrist, who will be a hologram that most people will be terrified into submission with. But not me though, I'm woke AF and way smarter than all you dumb dumbs.

Lolololo!!!!! TROOF!!

Reactions: Wyote