What if America was liberal and the rest of the world fascist? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

What if America was liberal and the rest of the world fascist?

The aliens will win in the end, but this is all just a hologram reality anyway, no winners or losers

:wink:
Lolololo!!!!! TROOF!!

Mental note: Walking into a room and peeing on everything you see... attracts alpha who throws down... Alpha in this case ends up being an administrator of the website and long time member. Then capitulate. domination of Alpha established ... no direct attention received... all is good with the world :) happiness ensues... unless explanations are given...

No really... you guys are great :) This is really great stuff :)

Mental note: Walking into a room and peeing on everything you see... attracts alpha who throws down... Alpha in this case ends up being an administrator of the website and long time member. Then capitulate. domination of Alpha established ... no direct attention received... all is good with the world :) happiness ensues... unless explanations are given...

No really... you guys are great :) This is really great stuff :)
We may be great, but I'm the greatest and I pee on things to prove it...

Reactions: Wyote
Wow... you guys are really good... took me a second, but yeah... now I think we have a who's who... Way to step up... :)

I eat alphas for breakfast. And I don't even like breakfast. Or alphas. Or pee.

Thank you for the thorough beating... it was exhilarating... almost like you do this to all the newbs who walk through the door peeing on everything... ;)