What if America was liberal and the rest of the world fascist? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What if America was liberal and the rest of the world fascist?

(stupid tablet)

liberal = fascist

USA = police state

flat earther = makes you think (limited evidence for spherical world)

lizardmen - native american legends "snake with big feet" Hopi Indians or Buddha tells snake he cannot be a monk story.... evidence.

magic = alchemy = sex = power of creation
M = woman = holy grail
A = Man = phallus
N = spirit

in order to achieve enlightenment

don't shave hair = whiskers (see native american trackers can't track after hair cut)

fapping = spilling the sacred water
water = AM (see definition of AM dictionary)... therefore ... I AM = I Water
see earlier what A and M stand for as letters

do not spill the sacred water you'll piss God off ( figuratively speaking)

road to heaven is further explained by sacred geometry.... seed of life/flower of life (see spirit science)

did I miss anything? What else ya got? if you are IMFJ (or whatever that acronym is) you got some threads to pull…..

oh yeah ... nephilum = giants = giants among men = untouchable 1% bankers, industrialists, politicians etc = above the law

history doesn't repeat but it rhymes

(stupid tablet)

liberal = fascist

USA = police state

flat earther = makes you think (limited evidence for spherical world)

lizardmen - native american legends "snake with big feet" Hopi Indians or Buddha tells snake he cannot be a monk story.... evidence.

magic = alchemy = sex = power of creation
M = woman = holy grail
A = Man = phallus
N = spirit

in order to achieve enlightenment

don't shave hair = whiskers (see native american trackers can't track after hair cut)

fapping = spilling the sacred water
water = AM (see definition of AM dictionary)... therefore ... I AM = I Water
see earlier what A and M stand for as letters

do not spill the sacred water you'll piss God off ( figuratively speaking)

road to heaven is further explained by sacred geometry.... seed of life/flower of life (see spirit science)

did I miss anything? What else ya got? if you are IMFJ (or whatever that acronym is) you got some threads to pull…..
Im sorry but i do not agree, i think you are wrong.

So the repitlians, thwy have colinized our planet, one in a long list of planets, they want to use up all the resources on the planet untill the earth is a barren husk, and then leavemon their starship to another planet to colonize and do the same thing. They create beings, they abduct, perform experiments and breed with human women so create more off springs called hybrids to specifically do their bidding.

This homeless reptilian has all the answers

Thats why he's alone on the street acting in a emotional erratic or strange why. Hes alienated and the pain causes emotional instability.

Im sorry but i do not agree, i think you are wrong.

So the repitlians, thwy have colinized our planet, one in a long list of planets, they want to use up all the resources on the planet untill the earth is a barren husk, and then leavemon their starship to another planet to colonize and do the same thing. They create beings, they abduct, perform experiments and breed with human women so create more off springs called hybrids to specifically do their bidding.

agreement is not required or necessary
you are entitled to your opinion
I do believe anything, I just collect information, cross ref and spew when appropriate. I thought the idea of shape shifting reptilians retarded... but once you hear it enough you have to research.... Buddas story of the shape shifting snake.... Hopi Indians snake with big feet, and stories of nagas... evidence is there but my current belief is that it is a euphemism for creation and the struggle against temptation.

Reactions: Wyote
I do believe anything, I just collect information, cross ref and spew when appropriate. I thought the idea of shape shifting reptilians retarded... but once you hear it enough you have to research.... Buddas story of the shape shifting snake.... Hopi Indians snake with big feet, and stories of nagas... evidence is there but my current belief is that it is a euphemism for creation and the struggle against temptation.
Um i think u r putting thought into this. They are seriously just aliens.

... then I thought devil worshipping, baby eating, paedophiles rings and royalty hunting children were impossible too, but evidence to the contrary... no need to worry though in 2012 we entered the age of aquaries... which is why things are getting bad. current gov't/establishment holding on desperately to power (pieces age of secrecy) (Aquarius age of knowledge/light/something). They are loosing control.....

...since we aretalking about crazy impossible things

Duh duh duhduhduh dunh dunda

Wha wha wha do do dooo

... then I thought devil worshipping, baby eating, paedophiles rings and royalty hunting children were impossible too, but evidence to the contrary... no need to worry though in 2012 we entered the age of aquaries... which is why things are getting bad. current gov't/establishment holding on desperately to power (pieces age of secrecy) (Aquarius age of knowledge/light/something). They are loosing control.....

...since we aretalking about crazy impossible things
Well i mean astrology is kind of out there, but seriously, I dont see whats so impossible about shape shifting repitlians from another planet who have made us their prisoners.like okay, theres different groups of aliens and repitilian creatures, but some of them just want to destroy the planet and they represent death. They simply only want to grow stronger and continue their endless path of destruction, whilst the other repitlians want to protect life ans szve the planet. They like and think mammals are better and want to stop humanity from mutating or "evolving" into creatures, like repitlian type creatures. The bad repitilians want humanity to devovle, they like peforming experiments on us.They are resentful of mammalians and resent habing to hide their true form and resent us for being so soft and emotional and for making their species go extinct.

Well i mean astrology is kind of out there, but seriously, I dont see whats so impossible about shape shifting repitlians from another planet who have made us their prisoners.like okay, theres different groups of aliens and repitilian creatures, but some of them just want to destroy the planet and they represent death. They simply only want to grow stronger and continue their endless path of destruction, whilst the other repitlians want to protect life ans szve the planet. They like and think mammals are better and want to stop humanity from mutating or "evolving" into creatures, like repitlian type creatures. The bad repitilians want humanity to devovle, they like peforming experiments on us.They are resentful of mammalians and resent habing to hide their true form and resent us for being so soft and emotional and for making their species go extinct.

I noticed you didn't use references...

Reactions: Wyote
What about those hollow earth inhabitants tho? Maybe the super soldiers on the secret moon base complex are just keeping interstellar peace but our world leaders are reverse engineering their technology to help with the enslavement process.

Food for thought.

giphy.gif

What about those hollow earth inhabitants tho? Maybe the super soldiers on the secret moon base complex are just keeping interstellar peace but our world leaders are reverse engineering their technology to help with the enslavement process.

Food for thought.

giphy.gif
It is very possible.

(facepalm) half hour of my life I'll never get back.... I said "Good day"
Sorry, i just like the riff and like the droids, how they represent the spirot animal of the "rangers" and loke thw relation and symbolism, and comparison of nature in such a way, i think we all have spirit animals, and the iluminati stone masonic imagery.