What does your name mean? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What does your name mean?

My first name is derived from the Hebrew name "Miryam". Meaning, "sea of bitterness" or "sea of sorrow". More commonly I have seen "wished-for-child", "rebellion", and "bitter".

My middle name is the French feminine variation of the name originally derived from the Latin "Antonius". Meaning, "Beyond praise", or "highly praise worthy".

My surname is of Dutch origin. My family (and the Internet for that matter) has very little information about the history or meaning of the name. I've read that my last name is a variant of "Godfrey", "Gothard", or "Godert", which are of various German and English origins and meanings. The most common meanings I've been able to find are, "(living with) the protection of God", "spear" combined with "hardy/brave/strong". Also, "goat, herdsman, and keeper", and "God" or "Good" are common.

These suggest you have a great capacity for dealing with the sorrows around you. You have great Heart ability.

These suggest you have a great capacity for dealing with the sorrows around you. You have great Heart ability.

Thank you, Kgal. It's quite intuitive of you to recognize that.

All the names here are quite beautiful in meaning and rather suggestive of character I would say. :)

Reactions: #@&5&49 and Free
The combined meaning of my birth and surname means, "Victorious Champion". I'm not joking, that is the actual meaning of my name. I think somebody fucked up and it was it supposed to be Demonic Nightmare. I'm lucky I wasn't born in the middle of a war, it would not be an easy name to live up to.

The combined meaning of my birth and surname means, "Victorious Champion". I'm not joking, that is the actual meaning of my name. I think somebody fucked up and it was it supposed to be Demonic Nightmare. I'm lucky I wasn't born in the middle of a war, it would not be an easy name to live up to.

You must be a real winner.

Reactions: sassafras
Thank you, Kgal. It's quite intuitive of you to recognize that.

All the names here are quite beautiful in meaning and rather suggestive of character I would say. :)

Thank you! The words you chose to post are the clue.

For a very long time in my life I didn't believe in the power and wisdom held in the name. Lately.... that has changed for me.

When I read your forum name - bolognamacaroni - it sounds out in my head as a series of rolling tones...like waves moving across the ocean...like a sine wave...like the DNA helix.
Names...and words...hold power by virtue of their Sounds they make when spoken.

You are on the move in your world....spreading your self outward in ever widening circles...like a rhythmic wave. Parts of you will reach a shore and crash upon the rocks there...while other parts of you will find a sunny sandy beach and gently lap as a soft embrace to the mother earth.
Enjoy your journey. Let the old stuff go.
You are in the New time now.

Thank you! The words you chose to post are the clue.

For a very long time in my life I didn't believe in the power and wisdom held in the name. Lately.... that has changed for me.

When I read your forum name - bolognamacaroni - it sounds out in my head as a series of rolling tones...like waves moving across the ocean...like a sine wave...like the DNA helix.
Names...and words...hold power by virtue of their Sounds they make when spoken.

You are on the move in your world....spreading your self outward in ever widening circles...like a rhythmic wave. Parts of you will reach a shore and crash upon the rocks there...while other parts of you will find a sunny sandy beach and gently lap as a soft embrace to the mother earth.
Enjoy your journey. Let the old stuff go.
You are in the New time now.

Thank you. I've always appreciated names with multiple syllables that roll off the tongue; which my full name certainly does, and Bolognamacaroni actually rhymes with it. It's always been my [sort of] secret play on words.

I honestly don't care too much about being anonymous here, so if anyone pieces together the clues of my name, good for you. :)

Thank you again for your beautiful intuition and lovely words, Kgal.

My real given name from the analyze your name website at
https://www.kabalarians.com/cfm/what-does-my-name-mean.cfm

Your name gives you a highly sensitive, idealistic, and intuitive nature.

You could be expressive and creative in the arts, music, or drama.

Since you are not inclined to give due consideration to practical and business matters, you could miss out on reaching a level of financial success appropriate for your efforts and abilities.

You feel and sense much that you do not fully understand, and you can be deeply influenced through the thoughts of others without realizing just how you are being affected.

Others are inclined to take advantage of your generosity and friendliness and then, when there is a lack of reciprocation, you can feel despondent and disillusioned.

Moods are a problem as you can be highly inspired one minute, and the next become quite irritated and annoyed over some ill-timed remark or lack of consideration on the part of someone close to you.

You could suffer through nervous breakdowns, as well as disturbing thoughts, which could affect your concentration and memory.

Also, disorders in the fluid functions could arise.

[MENTION=5224]Sadie[/MENTION] thanks for sharing that link! Fun to see the spiritual meaning in a bit of an esoteric sense. For the most part this is pretty accurate.

Here are my results.

• Your name has created a practical, responsible, stable nature, and you desire to direct the efforts of others rather than to take order or ask permission.

• You have a determined, self-reliant, capable nature and resent any interference, although in your desire to help you are inclined to become involved in the lives and decisions of other people.

• You like to make your own decisions and to be the master of your domain.

• You feel a limitation in your own expression when it is necessary to reach another through tact and understanding.

• Although you are honest and fair, a directness in speech is a source of much consternation to you, and you often regret what you say.

• You also have a tendency to worry.

• It causes you to be too serious, and interferes with happiness and relaxation that comes with naturalness of expression.

• Health weaknesses centre in the head appearing as headaches, head colds, and eye, teeth, ear, or sinus problems.

My first name: A flowering evergreen plant that thrives on peaty barren lands as in Scotland
Middle name: variant of Jane, common in England and Scotland in the Middle Ages
Last Name (maiden name): Variant of "gallowglass or galloglaigh" (meaning foreign young warrior); We were a class of warriors from Scotland who were retained by Irish Chieftans, most are now found in Central Ireland and throughout the US.

Your first name of X has given you a responsible, expressive, inspirational, and friendly personality.

Expression comes naturally to you and you are rarely at a loss for words; in fact, you have to put forth effort at times to curb an over-active tongue.

Self-confidence has made it easy for you to meet people and you are well-liked for your spontaneous, happy ways.

You sincerely like people and do not often experience loneliness; your work and home-life are likely filled with association You enjoy music and could have a fine singing voice; however, the study could be somewhat difficult because you do not find it easy to apply yourself to concentrated study for long periods.

In this respect, this name is not altogether constructive; it creates a somewhat scattering influence which makes it difficult for you to finish what you start.

This name brings disappointments and emotional involvements through being too sympathetic and easily influenced.

As a result of your active nature, you have an appetite for quick-energy foods, which you could consume to excess.

Health weakness appear as skin conditions, or as ailments relative to the liver.

The quantitative relation between two tramps.

First name - "Oath to God"
Second name - People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Last Name - Portuguese,Spanish, Spathnic Jewish origin connecting to Royal Blood and Politicians. I grew up to a family of senators, governors and lawyers. i'm the odd one out :p

as for the link:
  • a practical, responsible, stable nature, and you desire to direct the efforts of others rather than to take order or ask permission
  • You have a determined, self-reliant, capable nature and resent any interference, although in your desire to help you are inclined to become involved in the lives and decisions of other people.
  • You like to make your own decisions and to be the master of your domain.
  • You feel a limitation in your own expression when it is necessary to reach another through tact and understanding.
  • Although you are honest and fair, a directness in speech is a source of much consternation to you, and you often regret what you say.
  • You also have a tendency to worry.
  • It causes you to be too serious, and interferes with happiness and relaxation that comes with naturalness of expression.
  • Health weaknesses centre in the head appearing as headaches, head colds, and eye, teeth, ear, or sinus problems.

First name is a water spirit from old latin folklore. As the stories go, she fell for a mortal who drowned at sea, and now spends her eternity guiding the lost (in both senses of corporeal and non) back to shore. Sounds better than sea-witch of the dead, amirite!?

It's also a family name, handed down for generations on my mom's side. Same with both middle names, one is an Olde word for meadow and the other is a flower.

2 hos:1 cup
emmastone-ew-gif.gif