What does your name mean? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What does your name mean?

emmastone-ew-gif.gif
what? was it something I said?

hohos.jpg

A%20glass%20of%20milk.jpg

My given name translates as 'to breathe' (aspiro, spiramen), and 'spirit' (spiritus, anima). The language is agglutinative, so the words affix while the meaning is shamanistic.
My family name roughly translates to 'place of' 'wild cherry' - 'hillock'
My mmo name would be Spirare Cherryhill, an npc that offers the quest, "Are We There, Yeti?"

First name - "Oath to God"
Second name - People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Last Name - Portuguese,Spanish, Spathnic Jewish origin connecting to Royal Blood and Politicians. I grew up to a family of senators, governors and lawyers. i'm the odd one out :p

as for the link:
  • a practical, responsible, stable nature, and you desire to direct the efforts of others rather than to take order or ask permission
  • You have a determined, self-reliant, capable nature and resent any interference, although in your desire to help you are inclined to become involved in the lives and decisions of other people.
  • You like to make your own decisions and to be the master of your domain.
  • You feel a limitation in your own expression when it is necessary to reach another through tact and understanding.
  • Although you are honest and fair, a directness in speech is a source of much consternation to you, and you often regret what you say.
  • You also have a tendency to worry.
  • It causes you to be too serious, and interferes with happiness and relaxation that comes with naturalness of expression.
  • Health weaknesses centre in the head appearing as headaches, head colds, and eye, teeth, ear, or sinus problems.

Are you Portuguese,Spanish, Jewish?

Reactions: hush and sassafras
First name: Greek. Moon goddess
Maiden name: German. Literally means comes from SW Germany (there is an area there that is the same as my maiden name)
Current last name: English/Britain. Lived in little cottage lol

• Your name of Cindy has given you an idealistic nature with a desire to help others.
  • Your initiative often causes you to be the first to act when you see a need.
  • Since you are impressionable and receptive, you feel the misfortunes of others very keenly.
  • However, this name makes it awkward for you to express your deeper thoughts and feelings with finesse and diplomacy to the extent that your candid, sometimes blunt, manner of speaking creates misunderstandings with others.
  • Being somewhat self-centred, you learn through your own experiences, as you rarely take advice from others.
  • Yet, you are sensitive and very easily hurt and offended.
  • You long for praise and appreciation for your efforts, but others find it difficult to understand you.
  • You dislike monotony and system and enjoy being creative in an inventive way whether it be in interior decorating, music, art, crafts, or other endeavours that require versatility and skill.
  • You are imaginative and visionary, somewhat of a perfectionist, yet the results of your efforts often fall short of your high expectations.
  • A leadership position appeals to you because you would enjoy directing others rather than being directed.
  • Your feelings are strong and you tend to react intensely to situations.
  • Because of your sensitive nervous system, over-stress and extreme tiredness could cause nervous disorders, seizures, fainting, or dizziness.
  • You could also experience head tension such as headaches, weak eyes, or throat problems.

• You have a great love of nature and the out-of-doors.
  • All the finer things of life and beauties of nature are an inspiration to you and you are attracted to the mysteries of nature.
  • Difficulty in expression results in your being too positive, blunt, and candid in speech
  • You crave affection and understanding, but rarely find it as others do not understand you and accuse you of being cool and aloof.
  • The average person would never realize the true depth of your nature.
  • A very individual, independent person, you live within your own thoughts.
  • The insecurity you experience from limited verbal expression and social ease results in a jealous possessiveness and suffering through frustration, repressed emotion, and self-consciousness.
  • This name would cause tension affecting the eyes, teeth, sinuses, ears or throat.
  • There could also be a sensitivity in the heart, lungs, and respiratory organs, and frequent headaches.

In Persian, it means "red rose."
It is a Greek name. In Greek, it means "honey bee."
The feminine version of "Melisseus", legendary "King of Crete."
In mythology, it is the name of a princess of Crete who was changed into a bee after she learned to collect honey.
It became the name of all the nymphs who cared for the patriarch god as a baby.
The name of a nymph that cared for young Zeus in Greek mythology. It is also the name of the fairy who helps Rogero escape from the witch Alcina in Ludovico Ariosto's poem 'Orlando Furioso' (1516).
As an English name it has been used since the 18th century.

I was also given 3 middle names which I never use.
My user name is actually one of my middle names.

Last edited:
Are you Portuguese,Spanish, Jewish?

parts. my blood is too mixed :/ I don't know where the Jewish came though. (i googled my lastname and that was the answer) i am mostly Spanish/Chinese my Portuguese blood is too thin i doubt it shows. :p

Reactions: hush and Free
What Does Name "Sandie" Mean
You are spiritually intense and can sting or charm. Your name brings love and new starts into life and attracts money. In business, you are the creator and promoter of original ideas and usually enjoy considerable financial success.You are bold, independent, inquisitive and interested in research. You know what you want and why you want it.

You desire to inspire and lead, to control other's affairs. You are giving, courageous and bold, action oriented,energetic and strong willed. You want to make a difference in the world, and this attitude often attracts you to cultural interests, politics, social issues, and the cultivation of your creative talents.

parts. my blood is too mixed :/ I don't know where the Jewish came though. (i googled my lastname and that was the answer) i am mostly Spanish/Chinese my Portuguese blood is too thin i doubt it shows. :p

I am Spanish and Portuguese (and Jewish).

Depending on the spelling of the name, you may have a jewish ancestor(s) from way back when. If so, probably sephardic. Sounds interesting. If I were you, I would go digging for more information. You never know what you may find... :)

My first name is Latin and means Crown of the Laurel , laurel being the Roman symbol of victory.

My last name means "Wise One of the Village" and is Gaa