What does the avatar above you make you want to do? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

What does the avatar above you make you want to do?

Not one thing in particular it has too many "elements" I suggest we try go with stunning if it had to be one word.

ave_1.gif

Someone who hasn't learned to post an avatar yet.

Initially it was because I wasnt bothered by it. I've never been about making fashion statement so I just didn't know what to put there. Besides I wasnt trying to differentiate from the norm or anything I was actually wondering about that on some level.

Anyways, i figured that a picture would be misleading of my impression cause it could lead people into thinking the wrong thing, to me, a picture is whatever you call me lol I'm not going into too much depth I'm i?

ave_1.gif

Stab my eyeball out with a pencil after a 10 year long study of art to try and understand its meaning.

Play with molten glass ^-^

Go to a rave!

Meditate and awaken my root chakra some more.

Get to know a ruthless sex robot :w:

Be a lemur!

28285263.jpg

Be a lemur!

28285263.jpg

Roflmao!!!
Yeah, I don't think it would be appropriate to write what [MENTION=10252]say what[/MENTION]'s avatar makes me want to do. I'll just say give a massage...

Makes me want back my childhood innocence.

Pray for "a strong east wind all night"ex 14:21

Pray for "a strong east wind all night"ex 14:21

Modern Art or beat up bottle cap? you decide!

Post note: Look what I dug up I thought I had lost this avatar with my old computer. Does anybody else Remember Morgain, awesome member who made a bunch of us custom avatars.

play three card monty

How come you people are so frakin' fast.

[MENTION=1939]Stu[/MENTION] wonder WTF that is.