What do you go for? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What do you go for?

I'm pretty flexible, but my "perfect" girl would be:

-A philosopher/psychologist/metaphysician/MBTI-nut like myself :D (or at least, has a big interest for those topics).
-Unafraid to show her heart & everything in it to me (and wants to).
-An Introvert.
-Likes being "different".
-Preferably shorter than I am. Anywhere from 5 foot to 5'8".
-Is a geek at heart (lol).
-REQUIRED-Is on a similar diet that I'm on (health reasons). No gluten/wheat, dairy, MSG, red dye, etc etc. We wouldn't be able to kiss :(.

As for physical attributes...*shrug*. Anything goes basically lol. I'd even be just fine with a small-chested girl =/.

And for the icing on the cake...

-Is bisexual (I'm bi too).
-Sees nothing wrong with polyfidelity/group-marriage/:grouphug:, and would be willing to do it (given that there's a truly compatible 3rd-4th person, and that all relationships are based upon love).
-Moderately/very clingly :D.
-Very open about nudity, sexuality, and the body in general. And by nudity, I mean both romantic/sexual, platonic, and pseudo-sexual. The biggest turn on in that area that I can think of is a girl that doesn't think about sexuality/nudity as dirty. Of course, that doesn't mean a naked girlfriend (or boyfriend, for that matter) isn't sexy :jaw: lol.

Age doesn't really matter a whole lot to me. I would like a girl who's about a year younger than I am, but meh. Hell, if it weren't for the legal constraints I'd probably date a girl who's 20.

After reading all of this, you may be wondering if I'm secetrely a die-hard romantic/neo-pseudo-hippie. Simply put, yes. Yes I am :mD:.
But as far as the whole group-marriage thing goes, that's no more than wishful thinking for me. But for a girl to be open to it, that's a major turn-on.

Some one who ...

- really understands me/knows me
- can help me think rationally when needed
- I can have fun, be myself (relaxed/comfortable), and joke around with
- genuinely cares about me
- I find physically attractive
- can hold deep conversations
- is intellectual/wise
- is good with socializing
- shares the same ideas on religion and family

I guess basically some one that is my best friend. Some one that makes up for what I lack and shares enough in common when it comes to the important things and how to have fun (i.e. not a partier!)

My criteria for a lady - Someone that thinks I'm her hero and calls me a noble steed aka Donkey from shrek. All the other criteria pale into insignificance I just want to be wanted.

I’d just be happy with someone who was almost as good in reality as I build things up in my mind to be :doh:

Okay, are you ready for this? Are you ready!?

gloomy-optimist wants a guy that's extroverted and confident. He goes along with strange humor. He's moral, but mischievous; I want someone to keeps things interesting. He's smart, but he doesn't have to be a genius; on the contrary, I just want someone who takes interest in things. Curious is really fun~
So give me a normal guy that isn't superficial and can handle my emotional heaviness at times, and I'm set :)

Don't like: pressure. Clinginess. Insincerity. Awkwardness.

Basically, I need someone who will help me become whole. I have the clinginess, the depth, the introversion, the social anxiety; I need someone who is confident and realistic and will pick me up and take me out for a night on the town. As long as he understands me, y'know?
There's too much in the world to just sit there and think on it. I'm really good at that; someone's gotta get me to experience it :D

Well, ya can't have my husband, who you just described, except to be honest he's genius. Besides, he still likes me.

Sounds like you met your match in Shai Gar, though.

I think he may have been trying to get someone to notice him, that's for sure :B

Hey now, I keep people out of my danger zone, if you know what I mean.
I'll flirt with him though :B
Hey Shaaaai~ :mf:

Hey now, I keep people out of my danger zone, if you know what I mean.
I'll flirt with him though :B
Hey Shaaaai~ :mf:

Sexual inhibitions are such a drag. :mcry: i got rid of mine a bit back and life is wonderful. :ml:

However, I promote nothing. :mwtf:

Oh, I'm in tune with my sexuality :D I'm just keeping it to myself because I'm cruel like that :mgrin:

Oh, I'm in tune with my sexuality :D I'm just keeping it to myself because I'm cruel like that :mgrin:

Or smart. *wink* Woman do need to be careful. My husband calls himself my bodyguard. He just stands around in the corner watching, keeping me safe, although he isn't the jealous type, just world wise.

Yep. That's one of the reasons. There's too much risk involved; a lot of people don't think about it, but there is.
I have too much at stake to risk having a kid, and I don't really need all the messy relationship issues right now :/