Community Member
Oct 7, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
In a prospective partner. I have a very detailed spec for men:

- taller than me but not huge
- dark haired
- closely-trimmed beard or 5 O'clock shadow
- 26 - 30 (in age...exceptions are made...)
- v.slim (not necessarily toned)
- broad shoulders
- V.Intelligient
- artistic
- absurd sense of humour
- tactful over truthful
- No vanity! (in fact ignorance when it comes to appearance is good...)
- comfortable, relaxed and not shy.
- responsible

Although it seems I don't fancy half the guys that are deemed "attractive" so methinks tis very "eye of the beholder". Interested in what everyone else looks for (or what you can't stand!).

I used to have a list of 70+ things I wanted in a guy and one day I met a guy who met all of those requirements. We totally didn't click.

Nowadays, I just want someone who I find attractive and is willing to take the time to get to know me. There's nothing quite as awesome as having a person understand you.

I don't have any spec at all.
As long as he doesn't talk too much.:smile:
I've had crushes on people that others respond to with a great deal of confusion for it. Then on the other side of the scale have found gorgeous men not to have the spark that gets things off the ground.
I would ditch the spec personally, it frees you up. The process of finding a guy becomes more natural and by that effectually more successful.

That being said, have a list of things you wouldn't tolerate instead, it could be a lot more useful.
Those would be things to do with affecting you personally like addictions, emotional problems, if he's a male chauvinist etc. :hand:
Lists of what a man should live up to syphons your own chances of finding that someone right down.
Good luck with it! :cheer2:

Amorali speaks wisdom.

chauvanism rocks. I cannot wait to post my old and new list. Though no doubt you can find it online before i post it

Somebody who is easy to talk to.
Genuinly nice and caring.
Interesting.
Intelligent.
Great smile.
Broad-minded.
Warm eyes.
Very good sense of humour.
Easy going, mature and modest nature.

mine's short xD. intelligence, humour, loyalty, attractive - at least to me. he also needs to be taller than me.

minimum c cups - fit body - amusing - intelligence - restless around morons - long hair - no fake blondes - a great tight arse

Triats I will not tolerate;

Domineering
cold
abrasive
Too dependent
Touchy
Too Self-centered
Static personality

minimum c cups - fit body - amusing - intelligence - restless around morons - long hair - no fake blondes - a great tight arse

Minimum C cups...WTF? LOL! Dude, you are a pig! An animal, I tell you, an ANIMAL!!!

Sooooo...is she your type? She's a P-cup (so they say)
2424296667_86c890ef53_o.jpg

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...&tbnw=94&prev=/images?q=P-cup&um=1&hl=en&sa=N

*pee-cup

Ohh and TK... Shai only likes her if she is inteligent
:ml: (WE NEED A NODDING MONKEY! GIVE ME A NODDING MONKEY! :D)

*pee-cup

Ohh and TK... Shai only likes her if she is inteligent
:ml: (WE NEED A NODDING MONKEY! GIVE ME A NODDING MONKEY! :D)

Hey,we don't know that! She could be brilliant. Don't be so sexist. Having big boobs doesn't automatically make you STUPID!!! LOL!

I wonder if it makes me a bit of a jerk if I go for girls that take care of themselves as much as I do myself, or at least give an effort too. And I don't mean just physically, I mean mentally and emotionally as well. I wonder if that's asking to much, because I haven't met to many single ones that do.

Hey,we don't know that! She could be brilliant. Don't be so sexist. Having big boobs doesn't automatically make you STUPID!!! LOL!

Yeah i agree don't be such a sexist... I said: Shai only likes her if she is inteligent

Noticed the IF?
Now you just assumed that I thought she would be stupid cause she has big boobs. Cause i'm a male.

I never said she was stupid. You just assumed that. You never said she was smart or not. And that was one thing Shai pointed out as important, so we don't know if he likes her yet :)

I wonder if it makes me a bit of a jerk if I go for girls that take care of themselves as much as I do myself, or at least give an effort too. And I don't mean just physically, I mean mentally and emotionally as well. I wonder if that's asking to much, because I haven't met to many single ones that do.

i see no problem with this whatsoever. it's only fair. :)