What do you go for? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

What do you go for?

Teenagers are... Mhh.. Well, you know. I've never met an INTJ teen actually, but they would probably be either very arrogant and/or stuck in their obsession, no (in a "complete withdrawal from the world" way)?

I'm sure it will be better as time goes. I would say find someone a fair bit older but there might be legal problems :D

I know an INTJ teenager. We've had plenty of really interesting in-depth conversations. Unfortunately, she wasn't well liked at school, people just didn't understand her. In class she felt as if she needed to express her very strong opinions...("Yeah...BUT..." kinda stuff) appearing arrogant even when she didn't mean to be. Just takes some getting used to.

In a prospective partner. I have a very detailed spec for men:

- taller than me but not huge
- dark haired
- closely-trimmed beard or 5 O'clock shadow
- 26 - 30 (in age...exceptions are made...)
- v.slim (not necessarily toned)
- broad shoulders
- V.Intelligient
- artistic
- absurd sense of humour
- tactful over truthful
- No vanity! (in fact ignorance when it comes to appearance is good...)
- comfortable, relaxed and not shy.
- responsible

Although it seems I don't fancy half the guys that are deemed "attractive" so methinks tis very "eye of the beholder". Interested in what everyone else looks for (or what you can't stand!).

I'm 31, shave my head and am probably a little over average in the muscle department (not v.slim)

Apart from that I tick every box

Intelligence, sensitivity, a tolerance for my excessively dry sense of humor, and a good butt. Anything else is negotiable.

Even though it never used to be, maturity and humility are probably the biggest ones for me.

I seriously think that women are at their best from age 38-42… as much as they worry around that age, for the most part if they've got it, then they're probably still beautiful and finally their personality has caught up. Maybe I have mom issues or something, because I've always been drawn to older women, and found that almost all girls (as opposed to women) tend to be really grating and just generally not worth the effort.

Oh yeah, and bookish is a big plus… I used to be into the restless free spirit types because I wanted to travel, but now I like bookish nerds, but not like anime nerds, more like sci-fi nerds… who are relaxed and open-minded and not so grounded, and who would rather be happy than successful.

Just compatibility and mutual attraction... nothing too specific cause why limit yourself?

Compassionate, intelligent, a good sense of humor, open-minded, and likes me for who I am. Apparently it's too much to ask.