Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
Why do you envision for your future?
http://www.blogthings.com/whatdoyouenvisionforyourfuturequiz/

You See Possibilities in Your Future

Five years from now, you could be doing any number of things. You're setting yourself up for an interesting future.
You aren't ruling anything out, but you're still being proactive. You welcome any number of possibilities.

Ten years from now, you will have made some interesting choices. And you'll still have a few key decisions to make.
No doubt about it, your life is headed in an amazing direction. What exact direction is up to you.

You See Optimism in Your Future

Five years from now, your life will be improving rapidly. You will be reaching new and exciting challenges.
Your life is fine right now, but you're laying the groundwork to make it better. You are paying your dues.

Ten years from now, you'll be living an amazing life - one close to the life you've always dreamed of.
By staying hopeful and proactive, you will be able to chart your own course.

Last edited:
You See Love in Your Future
Five years from now, you will have deeper and more satisfying love in your life.
Whether you're in love now or not, you are on a path to having your love grow exponentially.

Ten years from now, you will have more people you're close to and deeper friendships.
You bond easily with others, and you will meet people that you connect deeply with.

With this as a VERY close second:

You See Success in Your Future
Five years from now, you'll be on your way to achieving your goals.
You have a plan in place to get everything you've ever dreamed of.

Ten years from now, you will have achieved many of your goals.
You are driven, motivated, and hardworking. There's no reason you can't reach for the sky.

Five years from now, your life will be improving rapidly. You will be reaching new and exciting challenges.
Your life is fine right now, but you're laying the groundwork to make it better. You are paying your dues.

Ten years from now, you'll be living an amazing life - one close to the life you've always dreamed of.

You are driven, motivated, and hardworking. There's no reason you can't reach for the sky.

I guess I should start making concrete goals then.
I don't quite understand how these things work, how choosing an image can predict things about your life. I could understand if it were a series of images, but just one? Really? Can someone enlighten me or is this not serious in the least?

I see optimism in my future too. I hope that's true. (sounds real optimistic haha).

Five years from now, you could be doing any number of things. You're setting yourself up for an interesting future.
You aren't ruling anything out, but you're still being proactive. You welcome any number of possibilities.

Ten years from now, you will have made some interesting choices. And you'll still have a few key decisions to make.
No doubt about it, your life is headed in an amazing direction. What exact direction is up to you.

future-1.png

You See Creativity in Your Future

Five years from now, you will be creating more than you ever dreamed was possible.
You might not see it yet, but you are really starting to tap into your artistic energy and power.

Ten years from now, you will be working in a job you love - possibly as your own boss.
You will be making things that inspire or change the world. Your vision will grow stronger and more powerful.

You See Peace in Your Future

Five years from now, you'll be living a calmer, less hectic life.
You are working hard at managing the chaos in your life right now, and eventually that will pay off for you.

Ten years from now, you will be deeply fulfilled. You will have found a whole new meaning to your life.
By being able to slow down and focus more, you will discover what truly matters to you.

yay!

future-5.png

Sounds nice, I hope it comes true.

Last edited:

(And retirement is one of 'em...) :smile:

(I shall definitely have retired by then!)

You See Peace in Your Future

Five years from now, you'll be living a calmer, less hectic life.
You are working hard at managing the chaos in your life right now, and eventually that will pay off for you.

Ten years from now, you will be deeply fulfilled. You will have found a whole new meaning to your life.
By being able to slow down and focus more, you will discover what truly matters to you.

You See Love in Your Future.
Five years from now, you will have deeper and more satisfying love in your life.
Whether you're in love now or not, you are on a path to having your love grow exponentially.

Ten years from now, you will have more people you're close to and deeper friendships.
You bond easily with others, and you will meet people that you connect deeply with

Last edited:
I know this is just a silly quiz, but this is exactly what I've been envisioning for my future.

Five years from now, you will be creating more than you ever dreamed was possible.
You might not see it yet, but you are really starting to tap into your artistic energy and power.

Ten years from now, you will be working in a job you love - possibly as your own boss.
You will be making things that inspire or change the world. Your vision will grow stronger and more powerful.