What do INFJ's look like? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

What do INFJ's look like?

So, your username is the name of a Communist Russian Corporal, but the quote in that picture is in Polish and the images you're posting are paintings. I'm confused whose persona you're trying to pull off :tonguewink:

The images he's posting are of the musician Peter Gabriel, when he was a bit younger.

Reactions: James
e2865d1a066835ea46ff11aca299ec0f-2.jpg

INFJ-Unicorn.jpg

So, your username is the name of a Communist Russian Corporal, but the quote in that picture is in Polish and the images you're posting are paintings. I'm confused whose persona you're trying to pull off :tonguewink:

Don't know if you are referring to Feliks or Piotr. I retired at the rank of colonel. (Nice try anyway.) I am not trying to "pull off" any persona. The images include drawings done by my SO. Please feel free to dislike me, though. I am used to most people thinking I am a cold, arrogant ass. It serves its purpose as I find most of them to be stupid, tedious, and violent in nature. Obviously, I find being liked to be highly over-rated.

After this post I plan on logging out and not wasting any more time on this nonsense. I have much better things I couldvbe doing, like scratching my ass.View attachment 36619

Anyway, I shall be laughing all the way up Chippens Hill. Bite me, bitches.

We're all georgous.

Well I was'nt being completely serious! I'm at least 10 years off that myself... although I forget and get a shock whenever I look in the mirror, lol! Life!

I shouldn't think there is a 'look', maybe something that comes across more in actions and expressions?

Reactions: James and acd
Well I was'nt being completely serious! I'm at least 10 years off that myself... although I forget and get a shock whenever I look in the mirror, lol! Life!

I shouldn't think there is a 'look', maybe something that comes across more in actions and expressions?
You're adorable I saw your pic!

I would agree that types seem to share similar mannerisms and expressions.

You're adorable I saw your pic!

I would agree that types seem to share similar mannerisms and expressions.
Thank you!
Lol! It's just the bumps, lumps and wrinkles *sigh*. My dear 72 year old friend (just met at college)assured me yesterday that it's all down hill from here (for me that is), lol! She also said 'wrinkles?, you want to see wrinkles!!??
I do love love her, she's such a hoot and amazingly young...married to a man 20 years younger (who looks closer to her age, lol). Now good on her, and that despite the wrinkles and bumps etc.!!!
It's shitty getting older isn't it @James.:grin:

Last edited:
Thank you!
Lol! It's just the bumps, lumps and wrinkles *sigh*. My dear 72 year old friend assured me yesterday that it's all down hill from here (for me that is), lol! She also said 'wrinkles?, you want to see wrinkles!!??
I do love love her, she's such a hoot and amazingly young...married to a man 20 years younger (who looks closer to her age, lol). Now good on her, and that despite the wrinkles and bumps etc.!!!
It's shitty getting older isn't it @James.:grin:

Getting older has some compensations. It's easier to see the funny side of things, and laugh at yourself. Physically it can be a bit of a pain though. Age is only a number. Like pi mmm, pie. Nom nom nom nom.

;)

Getting older has some compensations. It's easier to see the funny side of things, and laugh at yourself. Physically it can be a bit of a pain though. Age is only a number. Like pi mmm, pie. Nom nom nom nom.

;)
Having a good old laugh at yourself is definitely good! :grimacing:

INFJ dudes have a wise, soft yet metallic gleam with 'come hither' expression in their eyes

Example: Peter Gabriel
peter-gabriel.jpg

INFJ gals : world-weary, faraway, non-emotive eyes, tinged with subdued sadness when not smile.

Example: Young Tilda Swinton
08306a73342466ab82c08d98678036a5.jpg

Of course for both male and female INFJs, all of these traits could be present.

I notice that INFJs usually have slightly furrowed brows, even in resting state. This can be mistaken for resting bitch face or brooding.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandie33