What do INFJ's look like? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What do INFJ's look like?

I have to agree. Seems more INFP or ISFP to me.

I read a little while back that he said something about very seriously considering running for London Mayor for animal welfare reasons. I think an INFJ response to that might be "You're very seriously considering it? So what?" or even more like "Do you want us to bake you a cake?"

I read a little while back that he said something about very seriously considering running for London Mayor for animal welfare reasons. I think an INFJ response to that might be "You're very seriously considering it? So what?" or even more like "Do you want us to bake you a cake?"

Why should he not take an interest in politics?
The politicians we have in this country are clowns.
Jeremy Corbin is ok tho.

Talk is nothing. Making an announcement of considering taking action is meaningless in an INFJ world approach.

I don't understand what you are saying.
Morrissey has tirelessly stood up for the rights of animals, when no one else has.
It's very INFJ to have a personal crusade.

Hellzyeah!

In Ghoulia Yelps's defense, INFJs and INFPs are typically cast as wise, dreamy or thoughtful, and blue eyes have a dreamy, "Im looking at the sky.... deep in thought.... lalala...." quality because they reflect the color of the sky.

For me, the most prominent people typed as INFJ are Mandela, MLK Jr and Gandhi -- all of whom have brown or hazel eyes, but kind and wise faces, and winning smiles. I don't know what color Chomsky's eyes are. J. K. Rowling's eyes are blue. Celebs INFJs eye color seems random.

Jared Ledo in Mr. Nobody is a great example of an INFJ, but I'm not sure Ledo is actually human. His eyes definitely add to the film. In general his giant, blue eyes remind me of Luna Lovegood, INFP, though.

Maybe Tyler Durden in an INFJ? Blue eyes, too, but probably accidental in this case. (And Ledo is in that movie, too.)

You are spot on. Thank you. :)
Luna Lovegood is interesting, she might actually be INTP, but there is a tendency to attribute F to women and T to men, so she is mistyped as INFP. Just a thought.

Morrissey has tirelessly stood up for the rights of animals, when no one else has.

This is all true of an INFP as well. This doesn't make him an INFJ. He seems very Fi to me, not the Fe of an INFJ. He was self absorbed in how the world a/effected him personally. Very Fi. I'm not speaking negatively about him, mind you, I love the guy, I just don't think he's INFJ.

I think that's a major defining factor between P and J right there.

Well to give him his dues, I am really not surprised that Morrissey pulled out, after his health problems and cancer treatment I think it would have been too much stress for him.

I seem to be making myself very unclear, I hope I can clarify my thoughts. Lots of people support causes, it's not unique to INFJs. For a more typical INFJ type, I think that if there's a major path to making waves for your cause, you don't talk about how undecided you are about making it happen; you either silently and efficiently make it happen, or you potentially talk about the impediments you are dealing with in making it happen. Making a public announcement about your state of considering making it happen does not seem characteristic of an INFJ type to me. It's like an "empty threat", or "hot air", you know what I mean? Like I said, just my personal opinion - in the end, people can only type themselves.

This is all true of an INFP as well. This doesn't make him an INFJ. He seems very Fi to me, not the Fe of an INFJ. He was self absorbed in how the world a/effected him personally. Very Fi. I'm not speaking negatively about him, mind you, I love the guy, I just don't think he's INFJ.

This is true of course. I am not being biased but the reason I see Morrissey as an INFJ is mostly in his writing style, lyrical content and to a lesser extent his look and 'vibe'. He is fascinated by concrete realities, the dramas of the mundane, rather than fantasy. I compare him to Robert Smith of The Cure, who represents to me more of an INFP. More fantastical, gothic, outwardly eccentric, like Tim Burton and Johnny Depp. Sufjan Stevens shares Morrissey's art of the mundane, sadness and depth, although completely different artists.

I seem to be making myself very unclear, I hope I can clarify my thoughts. Lots of people support causes, it's not unique to INFJs. For a more typical INFJ type, I think that if there's a major path to making waves for your cause, you don't talk about how undecided you are about making it happen; you either silently and efficiently make it happen, or you potentially talk about the impediments you are dealing with in making it happen. Making a public announcement about your state of considering making it happen does not seem characteristic of an INFJ type to me. It's like an "empty threat", or "hot air", you know what I mean? Like I said, just my personal opinion - in the end, people can only type themselves.

Like I said, it might have been different had his health been better. He was approached by the Animal Rights party, he did not approach them. Maybe even if his heart was in it, he was not physically able to see it through.

This is true of course. I am not being biased but the reason I see Morrissey as an INFJ is mostly in his writing style, lyrical content and to a lesser extent his look and 'vibe'. He is fascinated by concrete realities, the dramas of the mundane, rather than fantasy. I compare him to Robert Smith of The Cure, who represents to me more of an INFP. More fantastical, gothic, outwardly eccentric, like Tim Burton and Johnny Depp. Sufjan Stevens shares Morrissey's art of the mundane, sadness and depth, although completely different artists.

Haha! Now Robert Smith I would peg as an INFJ. Marilyn Manson is very outwardly eccentric and yet an INFJ. Billy Corgon, also outwardly eccentric, also INFJ. I'm not judging them on appearance, especially when their "look" is just theatrics, like an actor in a play. I agree that both Tim Burton and Jonny Depp are INFP.

I have always thought Moz was INFP... Especially based on the fact that he wrote the lyrics to this song:
[video=youtube;n-cD4oLk_D0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-cD4oLk_D0&list=RDn-cD4oLk_D0[/video]
Just so very INFP... To turn something dark or morbid into something dreamy and pleasant.

Sexy as fuck

attachment.php

giphy.gif

Reactions: Wyote
It's all in the eyes....?

[video=youtube;ZekjHic7sK0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZekjHic7sK0[/video]

Reactions: Free
Defenseless smiles and Salvador Dalí eyes?!!?

Reactions: Wyote