What do ENTPs usually look like | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What do ENTPs usually look like

ilovethewind - another way that you could investigate for yourself whether ENTPs share any facial characteristics would be to search for ENTP groups on Facebook and have a look through the pictures of those that have joined. I hope my suggestions have been of some use to you!

PS - Thanks errrrrrrrrrm for your very thorough, reasoned justification. You explained the point so much better than I ever could have. Aren't INTJs great?!!

Reactions: daydreamer
[FONT=&quot]Wow, the newb is feisty. Keep insulting Shai Gar and I’ll let you sit next to *me*… Granted it was a little teeny bit unprovoked and random, but the enemy of my enemy and all that rot. I’m also probably the least intellectually stimulating person here so I’m not sure if that’ll work out either. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]All deer yoni in this bitch. Just saying. Vamachara FTW! Hmm I shouldn’t have had the second margarita with lunch. Heh.[/FONT]

I wasn't deliberately insulting him, it just seems on every board I go on there are posters who go around slapping people down without actually talking about the points made.

'Helpful but misleading and full of false information.' in no way discusses the information scone24 posted or answers the thread starters question, it only serves to intimidate other posters, so I thought I'd reciprocate.

And your welcome scone24 :)

Last edited:
Oh that's too bad. I like insults. They amuse me. Looks like its not meant to be then. Welcome to the board at any rate!

Physiognomy is a mostly discredited pseudo-science.

Physiognomy is a mostly discredited pseudo-science.

I don't believe you can infer whether someone is aggresive or a thief from the shape of their nose, however, its impossible to say that there is definitely no link between personality type and general facial features without some scientific study (I think if there is a link it would be a very general one)

I didn't mean to cause argument, I just thought it was true because on socionics it said that INFJs usually have Roman noses, and I have a Roman nose. I don't know if any other INFJs have this too, but I thought since it was true with me, then socionics is good to help me find out what other types look like.

lde79d800e17346909f4b4e.jpg

Aaaand, to cool down this thread in its galloping tracks, here's another link (on this forum, in fact!) that might help a bit: http://forum.infjs.com/showthread.php?t=2406&highlight=von+hase+faces

It's kinda cool. There are similarities and differences in all of us, though. That's the truth.

Heh, thanks hun.

There is no physical feature that can be attributed to cognitive function type. The notion is in fact ridiculous.

However, there are facial expressions, mannerisms, and other forms of subconscious communication that are tied to the manifestation of cognitive functions and thought process. Dominant function seems to be the most obviously displayed in someone's facial expressions, which is then flavored by their secondary function. In the case of ENTPs, you'd be looking for Ne, flavored by Ti rather than Fi.

Ne domiants tend to have facial expressions that are very alert and focused. They tend to peer and hold their eyes open wider than others. There is often a manic energy about them, even when they are still. They tend to move and speak quickly. Many of the Ne dominants I know have a problem with their mouths not being able to keep up with thier amazingly fast minds and either talk at blurring speeds or consciously force themselves to slow down.

When combined with Ti, Ne takes on a notably more dry demeanor than with Fi. You can usually feel a lack of vibrant emotion coming from ENTPs, though this doesn't mean they are unemotional, just not the unmistakable beacon of emotion that ENFPs tend to be. Very often ENTPs carry an intensely curious or condescending expression. ENTPs are also notoriously contrary, even when they are agreeing with you.

However, in some cases, like Shai Gar, they just seem psychotic, hehe. :m146:

Last edited:
The few ENTP's I know talk and eat really really fast and are always telling me their plot to kick their neighbors ass for being such jerks.

The ENTP is the blond in the front, trying to look hardcore. See this also:
l64ff88eba961469c84a123.jpg

As observed, they usually have tattoos and are always posing in pictures to look 'macho' or 'intellegent' or just like a plain brute.

Last edited:
Indeed, he is.

That's why I don't talk to him much.

Are they usually wild? Or sarcastic?

Are they usually wild? Or sarcastic?
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, we're NEVER sarcastic. Very straightforward bunch.

As for wild, I'd say that eccentric is more on point that "wild". When I want to be wild I hang out with my ENFP friends. I guess we're theoretically wild...