What current series do you watch? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

What current series do you watch?

Is the syfy channel even Sci Fi anymore? Ive heard it questioned. Sharknado, mansqito...

I think once the spelling changed from being The Sci-Fi Channel to SyFy, it became nothing more than a parody of its former self. Like many in our digital age, I just download the shows I wish to watch instead of having to sift through the fluff of cable and regular tv.

Still watching The 100, now season 3 wohoo~ It gets more and more amazing by every episode.

[video=youtube;eL9D1a-8SEg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL9D1a-8SEg[/video]

Right now I am watching Arrow. No, this isn't a recommendation; the show is pretty garbage.

The drama in this show is fucking petty. Everyone seems to be more concerned about being lied to when there are obviously more pressing matters. I just can't relate to anyone who is moved by this shallow bullshit.

Reactions: Free
Right now I am watching Arrow. No, this isn't a recommendation; the show is pretty garbage.

The drama in this show is fucking petty. Everyone seems to be more concerned about being lied to when there are obviously more pressing matters. I just can't relate to anyone who is moved by this shallow bullshit.

The first and second seasons were the best. I miss douchebag party boy vigilante Oliver. After Tommy died and Arrow got all- I can't kill because I'm a hero! is when I started to lose interest.

I think the Marvel superhero TV shows are good (Daredevil and Jessica Jones).

Pretty much like all the doctors, I didn't like the most recent doctor in Doctor Who, but I've grown to appreciate him, and especially in the last 2 episodes.

Depending on who you are, you migth find Archer funny, but I can see how others wouldn't. Same with It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (old). This show is highly underrated. Arrested Development (old) is really good.

Supernatural is my personal guilty pleasure. Similar to why I like Constantine.
Sherlock, House of Cards, Game of Thrones: All great.

Sci Fi: I already mentioned The Expanse. There is another show that sci fi fans missed: Stargate Universe. The reason this failed is because Stargate fans got something they weren't used to, and people who thought this was going to be another Stargate, ignored it completely. Regular stargate is campy, cheesy as hell, and repetitive, but kinda enjoyable if you can ge into it. Stargate Universe feels more like Battlestar Galactica.

Reactions: PintoBean
Currently waiting on the following:

Peaky Blinders, Poldark, Game of Thrones

It's back....yeahhhhh!!

The Great Interior Design Challenge

Firefly.

J/K they cancelled it in the first season in 2002 and I'm still bitter about it.

Desperate Housewives ran for 180 episodes.

Firefly, 14.

The world is a dark place.

12687928_825135100946381_3248858408126376949_n.jpg

I really wish the second season of The Missing would come out already. Just saying. It seems we're in a dry period of good series.

Superstore is getting better and better. It's basically The Office but at Walmart. Funny funny.

The Walking Dead Valentine's episode was absolutely brutally amazing

Reactions: Siimplicity
Superstore is getting better and better. It's basically The Office but at Walmart. Funny funny.

The Walking Dead Valentine's episode was absolutely brutally amazing

There was a walking dead valentines ep? Is it back?

There was a walking dead valentines ep? Is it back?

With a vengeance!

I should specify, it wasn't a "Valentine's episode" but it is back, and it came back on Valentine's day.

Bear Grylls: Mission Survive.....ANYTHING Bear Grylls related :)

Just started walking dead for second time

Also watching marvels agents of shield, the 100 and just finished the last ship

All awesome

"The Honorable Woman" British TV series on DVD.

It is sooo intense! Way too much blood for me--sorta fast-forwarded thru the dark bits.

But I love her character. Maggie Glynnellhal did a fantastic job. Couldn't stop watching.

But I had a hard time with it after watching. My spirits fell into the pits and it took me 1/2 a day to get out of it enough to function. I hope to forget the bad bits soon.

She, the film editors and the director/producers should have won BAFTA/Academy awards for this film. It was very realitistic.