What current series do you watch? | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

What current series do you watch?

Blood and Treasure

Ok, here's my take. It borders on all the cheesy adventure aspects as most, but I kind of like it though not as much as Hooten and the Lady. To think about it it's more of an adultier version of Hooten and the Lady with more death scenes and lesser on comedy. This could very well be because of a bigger budget.

Reactions: flower
I've been binge watching House of Cards. I'm in the middle of season 3 and Frank seems a lot weaker this season. It's interesting. He was a scary dude his first two seasons in pursuit of presidency but now that he's president it's like he's got no teeth. I'm sure that is about to change though. Doug Stamper is also one creepy mfer.

I've never got into Stranger Things. What's it about?

After the mysterious and sudden vanishing of a young boy, the people of a small town begin to uncover secrets of a government lab, portals to another world, and sinister monsters. ... Trying to help find him, the boy's friends discover a strange little girl, who is on the run from "bad men."

It's set in the 80's and the nostalgia is dialed up to "11." I think you'd enjoy it. It's very well plotted and acted.

The Boys

A dark/comedic version of superhero movies mainly a take on the DC Universe rather than Marvel. They did renew the series for season 2 to start some time at the end of 2020 or early 2021. Can't wait to watch it since there are still some unanswered questions and loose ends with the events that transpired.

Rating: 6.9/10, would recommend.

Reactions: Asa, Wyote and Ren
I'm sort of watching season 3 of La Casa de Papel (Money Heist in Engish, I believe) but it's been quite underwhelming so far. I'm even struggling to finish it.

Very little in the way of novelty / surprise compared to the previous seasons.

Reactions: Will
Another World...on episode 5 i think...(and I am finally watching Dexter)

This starts slow, but is absolutely fascinating once the pieces start to come together.

Reactions: Ren
Ray Donovan, season 4 going on now. Good stuff!

Reactions: Wyote and Will
Reactions: Impact Character
Animal Kingdom. . .Just finished 6 feet under

Currently watching and lovin' it:
Maniac (TV Mini-Series 2018)
with Jonah Hill and Emma Stone

Just watched (loved the goofy humour):
Master of None (TV Series 2015– )
with Aziz Ansari