What current series do you watch? | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

What current series do you watch?

Frasier

I had friends who watched this in high school and didn't understand how they could think some middle-aged white guys were funny.

I am at the end of season 7 of Sons Of Anarchy. Also watching From Dusk To Dawn.
Then there will be another 150 series waiting for me. I cannot stop putting new series to my to-watch list!

Mad Men. I knew it was popular but had no idea what it was about. It picked up after a few episodes and has been pretty good so far. We somehow got to referring to Don Draper as Don Dreezy, and it’s scandalous how many ladies be crazy for that Dreezy deezy. I think a lot of the appeal for me is aesthetic. They make the period stuff convincing, like the dress, the cars, the sets, the smoking, etc.

Reactions: sassafras
It's kind of an old show, but I'm currently watching The 4400. I'm liking it.

Reactions: Wyote and hush
I just finally started watching The Punisher and, boom, Tom Waits in the first episode. I heard his unmistakable voice, with his unmistakable music, and knew I was gonna watch this 'til the end.

Reactions: Wyote
I just finally started watching The Punisher and, boom, Tom Waits in the first episode. I heard his unmistakable voice, with his unmistakable music, and knew I was gonna watch this 'til the end.

Yesssss. Also I love this song and video so much. Lots of cool symbolism in it.

Reactions: hush
The Office.

Reactions: poeyinok
Been watching the X-Files again. Not the newest addition, but the older seasons since 1993.

Brings good nostalgia :)

Mad Men! I’m on season five currently, and it’s just so good.. I’m savoring the episodes cause I don’t want it to end.

E4F51EB6-FF2F-4138-87F6-C7BD8A79CCC5.jpeg

Reactions: Will and sassafras
Good Omens

I recommend it to those who like watching shows with a supernatural and comedy theme. Where it consists of angels/demons, witches, and history.

I'm actually really excited to start this one. I picked up the book in anticipation of it.

Reactions: Ginny and Will
Good Omens

I recommend it to those who like watching shows with a supernatural and comedy theme. Where it consists of angels/demons, witches, and history.

I'm actually really excited to start this one. I picked up the book in anticipation of it.
I know I'm gonna love it, from what I heard of the book (bought it, but haven't read it yet) and seen in the trailer. Can't wait :D

Reactions: Will