What course or subject would you study in college or independently just for fun? | INFJ Forum

What course or subject would you study in college or independently just for fun?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
I'd study art history and photography. . . .

Oh dear. Where to start?

Art. Music. Theater/drama. Creative writing. Biology. Physics. Astronomy. History. Graphology. Horticulture. Philosophy everything. Economics. Art history. Languages! French. Chinese. Russian. Spanish. German. Italian. Anatomy & Physiology. Mathematics {provided I had a really good teacher, 'cause I suck at it}. Et al.

Oh dear. Where to start?

Art. Music. Theater/drama. Creative writing. Biology. Physics. Astronomy. History. Graphology. Horticulture. Philosophy everything. Economics. Art history. Languages! French. Chinese. Russian. Spanish. German. Italian. Anatomy & Physiology. Mathematics {provided I had a really good teacher, 'cause I suck at it}. Et al.

Hahahahahahahaha.... you had me until I read the languages. :lol:

I agree with you in that there are so many subjects - I would have difficulty choosing. I'd be like a kid in a candy store....or more like me in a book store. Hah!

criminal psychology

I'd take drama and music. But none of these would be just for fun.
I'd take parapsychology and criminal psychology for fun. Maybe politics.

you know, i am having this very discussion with someone

i qualify for the post 9/11 gi bill but i do not know where to start. but i am really interested in something in the arts
i love languages and music, and interested in theater

seriously, i am the only one in my family that i know that are into these things

but i am at a loss for the moment as to the process and classes and all of that, i just know i want to go back to school

just to add . . .

renaissance literature, french, french poetry, social psychology

If I had it to do over again, I think I would study law.

Oh! Just for fun and not profit?
Maybe photography. Something like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: #@&5&49
Anthropology

Music, law, botany, or cultural anthropology. Geeze, I have so many interests it's hard to cram them all in one lifetime. I'm trying though! :becky:

Any foreign language or history.

I'm doing a minor in economics and finance..... for fun. :p

I'd love to study classical realism for fun!

There are many fascinating subjects I'm interested in, but if I was given the time and money to study something, it would be neuroscience. I find the brain to be such an interesting organ and would gladly devote my life to studying it.

-Political Science
-Finance

Latin. Classics. Art history. Also I would enrol in culinary school.

Yes to culinary school!

I totally forgot about steampunk trades: Gunsmithing, heavy mechanics, leather making/working

In the regions where ownership is permitted but very limited and highly restricted to those individuals able to afford the high costs of acquiring and owning a firearm despite the expense, those firearms that are allowed tend to be fewer in number, but with levels of craftsmanship and decoration that approach that of an art object instead of simply a device to expel a projectile. Gunsmithing in these regions (as in Germany and Britain) is concerned with the hand crafting of completely custom-made firearms, tailored to the requirements of the owner, and the expense of this type firearm can exceed that of a typical residential dwelling.

And practical stuff: Biology, Botany, Geology, Geography, Ecology, Zoology, survival, hunting

Last edited:
Any kind of "smithing", certain history, probably independently though. I feel as if I could get more out of it than I could from some professor.