What color are your thoughts | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What color are your thoughts

Green lol

Another Green here. Big surprise!

I'm pretty sure that green is the INFJ of this quiz, lol. Oh, and btw, green here as well.

[h=4]Your Thoughts Are Green[/h]
You are a holistic and big picture thinker. You integrate ideas well.
You are always trying to figure out how all the pieces of the world are connected.

You are natural and intuitive. The answer seems to come to you without a lot of struggle.
You enjoy working with your hands and doing things yourself. You are very spatially oriented.

v5OhK.png

You are adventurous and brave. You aren't afraid of much.
You are an interesting thinker, and your thoughts have no limits. You don't censor yourself.

You are an enthusiastic and easily excitable person. You love novelty.
You are very creative and innovative. You like to chart completely new territories.

i think i may have done this test already...

Your Thoughts Are Green
You are always trying to figure out how all the pieces of the world are connected.

You are natural and intuitive. The answer seems to come to you without a lot of struggle.
You enjoy working with your hands and doing things yourself. You are very spatially oriented.

Reactions: MisterNi
Pretty good test, I guess. :)

Your Thoughts Are Green

green.png

Your Thoughts Are Green

[h=4]Your Thoughts Are Green[/h]
green.png

[h=3]Post it now![/h]

You enjoy working with your hands and doing things yourself. You are very spatially oriented

Your Thoughts Are Blue

blue.png

You are empathetic and feeling. Your thoughts are always colored with emotion.
You tend to be a positive and optimistic thinker. You don't dwell on what's going wrong.

Your purpose in life is to make the world better. There's so much you want to change.
You think more about what could happen than what is happening. Possibilities are what interest you most.

Green. :p

I forgot I'd already done this. My thoughts changed from green to yellow:

[h=4]Your Thoughts Are Yellow[/h]
yellow.png

[h=3]Post it now![/h]

You are adventurous and brave. You aren't afraid of much.
You are an interesting thinker, and your thoughts have no limits. You don't censor yourself.

You are very creative and innovative. You like to chart completely new territories.

Lol Greenie too. I wasn't even gonna post my results, but once I saw that nearly eeeeeveryone is Green, I figured I'd join in ;)

P.s. I'm very non-spatially oriented and not good with my hands. But everything else is right, esp. about the holistic-ness, big picture thinking and intuitiveness.

Green

yellow.png

[h=4]Your Thoughts Are Yellow[/h]You are adventurous and brave. You aren't afraid of much.

Your Thoughts Are Blue

You are empathetic and feeling. Your thoughts are always colored with emotion.
You tend to be a positive and optimistic thinker. You don't dwell on what's going wrong.

Your purpose in life is to make the world better. There's so much you want to change.
You think more about what could happen than what is happening. Possibilities are what interest you most.

Your Thoughts are Green.