Mar 17, 2010
MBTI
????
Enneagram
9w1
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/112

Fighter

89.jpg

Hit first, ask questions later. Maybe after you go through their pockets for loose gold.

Arcane Mage
A boatload of nifty tricks, and huge bursts of damage.

Another wizard.
Are there more than 2 classes XD?

WoW is not boring, Blizzard has 11 million subscribers to prove it.

That's debatable, but I was referring to the always talking about it as being so.

a wizard. And it's true - I usually pick female wizard or similar. Pure sexiness in robes ^_^

btw a random login for this site if you don't want to register:
user: nhgifnd
pass: bugmenot

Rogue
90.jpg

You never met a back that wasn't worth stabbing.

That description seems a bit...harsh.
But typically I pick fighter or mage type characters, mishmash if I can.

I don't feel like registering in order to take this.

Instead, I'll post my results from what i assume to be a fairly similar OKCupid quiz: http://www.okcupid.com/quizzy/results?quizzyid=1532690756472625027&userid=18286215646227130834
Your result for The RPG Class Test ...
Mystic Theurge

26% Combativeness, 10% Sneakiness, 71% Intellect, 64% Spirituality

Brilliant and spiritual! You are a Mystic Theurge!
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
The Mystic Theurge is a combination of a cleric and a mage. They can cast both arcane and divine spells, and are good at both, making them pretty terrifying on the battlefield. They have more raw spellpower than just about any other class.
You're both intelligent and faithful, but not violent or deceitful. I guess that makes you a pretty good person.

Edit: Using Tamagochi's login info:

Wizard
92.jpg

Robe and hat not included.

Last edited:
Wizard

92.jpg

Wombat

getimg.php

how did you get this result?

I don't feel like registering in order to take this.

Instead, I'll post my results from what i assume to be a fairly similar OKCupid quiz: http://www.okcupid.com/quizzy/results?quizzyid=1532690756472625027&userid=18286215646227130834
Your result for The RPG Class Test ...
Mystic Theurge

26% Combativeness, 10% Sneakiness, 71% Intellect, 64% Spirituality

Brilliant and spiritual! You are a Mystic Theurge!
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
The Mystic Theurge is a combination of a cleric and a mage. They can cast both arcane and divine spells, and are good at both, making them pretty terrifying on the battlefield. They have more raw spellpower than just about any other class.
You're both intelligent and faithful, but not violent or deceitful. I guess that makes you a pretty good person.

I like the OKCupid quiz a lot better. I took it a while back, got Spellsword.

Wizard
92.jpg

I fire magic missile!

Edit: Wizard
26% Combativeness, 33% Sneakiness, 88% Intellect, 6% Spirituality
Brilliant! You are a Wizard!
Wizards are spells-casters who study powerful arcane magic. While Wizards tend to be pretty fragile, some of those spells can pack quite a punch. Unlike Clerics, Wizards aren't as good at fixing people as they are at breaking them, so watch where you toss that fireball!
Your most distinctive trait is your intelligence. You're probably well learned and logical, if perhaps a bit fragile.

I am still a weezard!

Last edited:
Wizard
92.jpg

I fire magic missile!
They're mostly good on missile barrage procs as arcane mage, or if someone is about to LOS.