Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
Last edited:
You Are Poker
poker.jpg

You are a gambler and a big dreamer. You think you'll hit the big time someday.
And while you do like to take risks, you like to believe you only take calculated ones.
You are quite wild, but deep down you're also a geek. Your mind is always churning.
You don't allow people to see the real you. You are good at masking your feelings.
What Card Game Are You?
Blogthings: We're Not Shrinks, But We Play Them On the Internet

Hey, I believe in randomness, but I don't believe I'm gonna hit the big luck etc. ;]

You Are Poker

And while you do like to take risks, you like to believe you only take calculated ones.

You are quite wild, but deep down you're also a geek. Your mind is always churning.
You don't allow people to see the real you. You are good at masking your feelings.

oooh shiny different result.

You Are Solitaire
You are the type of person who prefers to turn inward. You tend to work out problems in your own.
You are mentally sharp, and you find it easy to understand complex concepts and theories.

You don't let your feelings get the best of you - you temper them with logic.
You could spend days alone entertaining yourself, and sometimes you do.

odd Synchronicity considering under skies's post on my interview thread.

i sound like an INTX. little surprise i suppose.

You Are Poker

You Are Go Fish

go-fish.jpg

You are playful and fun loving. You always like some friendly competition!
You have good people skills, and you try to play fair. You remember that a game is just a game.

You love to be surprised, and you like to think that luck is on your side.
You are whimsical and carefree. You have no problem asserting yourself, but you are never overly aggressive.

poker.jpg

You Are Poker

I doubt the test has the M-word game, I would only be that game. In fact, every human being should be that game.

You Are Go Fish

You have good people skills, and you try to play fair. You remember that a game is just a game.

You are whimsical and carefree. You have no problem asserting yourself, but you are never overly aggressive.

You Are Solitaire

You are the type of person who prefers to turn inward. You tend to work out problems in your own.
You are mentally sharp, and you find it easy to understand complex concepts and theories.

Bridge

Go fish

I'm Euchre. I don't even have to check!

a0e533223e30e3cc

If you don't know what this hand means, you are not from Michigan or the immediate surrounding area!

I'm Euchre. I don't even have to check!

a0e533223e30e3cc

If you don't know what this hand means, you are not from Michigan or the immediate surrounding area!

GO ALONE!

You Are Bridge

You are a thoughtful and conscientious person. In fact, you're a bit of a brainiac.
You get a real thrill from mastering difficult tasks. You get bored if you aren't being challenged.

You are competitive, but you aren't a sore loser. You take a rational approach to competition.
You work hard, and you're persistent. You don't expect to be a natural at anything.

You Are Bridge

You are a thoughtful and conscientious person. In fact, you're a bit of a brainiac.
You get a real thrill from mastering difficult tasks. You get bored if you aren't being challenged.

You are competitive, but you aren't a sore loser. You take a rational approach to competition.
You work hard, and you're persistent. You don't expect to be a natural at anything.

You Are Bridge

poker.jpg

You Are Poker

You Are Solitaire

solitaire.jpg

You Are Go Fish

go-fish.jpg