what can you tell from someone's eyes? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

what can you tell from someone's eyes?

I'm wondering if anyone else does this; Say you are walking towards someone..they are a fair distance away and you make eye contact. This is someone you might know, but not a close friend or anything like that. I will make eye contact and smile or something, but as they get closer, say close enough to say "Hi"...I may do so, but usually look down and feel their "energy". Not sure how else to explain this. I don't feel it's being shy really, but more along the lines of connecting differently, maybe reading them..something like that. I do this all the time, but if this is an actual friend we typically engage in dialogue, even if only briefly.

I'm aware that I do this, but I'm not really trying to, it just seems natural to me. A few people have asked me why I do this, but these are people such as co-workers; not people I'm truly close to emotionally. Because we're not close I try to deflect their question without getting into details, and for a long time was actually unaware that this was unusual behavior. I still do it, but I know that it's more socially acceptable to either maintain eye contact, or not to do it at all, but I still catch myself looking down at the last second. I suppose it's because I'm sensing a lack of connection with them so maintaining eye contact would make them uncomfortable, so I stop?

Reactions: Sandie33
I not only can see somebody's entire story, but I swear I can actually read their minds once I look into their eyes. If our eyes meet, I can read what you were thinking while our eyes were meeting even years later. I just "Go back in my mind and see the incident," which allows me to read what you were thinking even a decade+ later. Also, if our eyes meet, I can read your mind from them on no matter what -- it's basically you giving me permanent permission to enter your brain. If they are even slightly empathic, then we can both communicate, and this has been confirmed through speaking to each other afterwards on multiple basis. The more empathic you are, the louder and clearer I can hear you, and that somewhat affects how well you can hear me. If you are only slightly empathic, it can be hard to make out what you're saying. The other thing is that I can read your thoughts by picking up on your emotions. Emotions speak much more fluently and clearly than words/thoughts. It's the best and most accurate way to know what somebody's thinking. Language is never a problem when I translate emotions into thoughts. The problem is that reading minds is easy and sometimes accidental (If you're extremely empathic) once we lock eyes, and reading emotions, much of the time, projects mine and sometimes my thoughts into others, and I can sometimes get looks from non-empathic people as if they heard exactly what I was just thinking. Basically reading emotions deeply enough can allow others access into my mind for a short period of time, and if I get particularly flustered, it can be difficult, for a short amount of time, to kick them out. Has this happened to any of you? And is this a thing or more of an INFJ thing?

Their soul. their emotion at the moment. the emotion they felt the most in their life. If they can be trusted.

I not only can see somebody's entire story, but I swear I can actually read their minds once I look into their eyes. If our eyes meet, I can read what you were thinking while our eyes were meeting even years later. I just "Go back in my mind and see the incident," which allows me to read what you were thinking even a decade+ later. Also, if our eyes meet, I can read your mind from them on no matter what -- it's basically you giving me permanent permission to enter your brain. If they are even slightly empathic, then we can both communicate, and this has been confirmed through speaking to each other afterwards on multiple basis. The more empathic you are, the louder and clearer I can hear you, and that somewhat affects how well you can hear me. If you are only slightly empathic, it can be hard to make out what you're saying. The other thing is that I can read your thoughts by picking up on your emotions. Emotions speak much more fluently and clearly than words/thoughts. It's the best and most accurate way to know what somebody's thinking. Language is never a problem when I translate emotions into thoughts. The problem is that reading minds is easy and sometimes accidental (If you're extremely empathic) once we lock eyes, and reading emotions, much of the time, projects mine and sometimes my thoughts into others, and I can sometimes get looks from non-empathic people as if they heard exactly what I was just thinking. Basically reading emotions deeply enough can allow others access into my mind for a short period of time, and if I get particularly flustered, it can be difficult, for a short amount of time, to kick them out. Has this happened to any of you? And is this a thing or more of an INFJ thing?
bro, sometimes id swear I heard random peoples thoughts about me as they walk by. This confuses the fuck outta me. Cuz I hear their thoughts as if its audible, but its not coming through my ears. I want to know more about it. If its a real I think id want to improve the skill or gift or whatever youd call it. got any directions for me?

bro, sometimes id swear I heard random peoples thoughts about me as they walk by. This confuses the fuck outta me. Cuz I hear their thoughts as if its audible, but its not coming through my ears. I want to know more about it. If its a real I think id want to improve the skill or gift or whatever youd call it. got any directions for me?
As weird as it may seem at first, this means you can read minds. The best thing for you to do right now is ignore how weird it may seem at first and listen in each time you hear somebody. You specifically mentioned hearing people's thoughts as they passed by as if it were going through your ears, but not actually being picked up by your ears -- this usually means, from my experience, a powerful ability to read minds, and maybe other things. But if you listen in to people's thoughts you hear as they pass by, you should be easily able to read minds on command in no time. Just be weary, as sometimes they may be able to hear you back. There's also a lot more people who can do this than you think, and a certain "group", mainly consisting of women can get pissed off if the wrong person listens in to them. They won't hurt you, but they'll get insulted and may see into you for a little while. Just let them see into you, they're harmless. Also, if somebody can hear you reading their minds as well, you'll know -- you'll feel it. Another also, but if you look into somebody's eyes, it makes it much, much easier to read their minds, but they'll also be very likely to hear your thoughts as well. Once you do read somebody's mind while making eye contact, it's much easier to go "deeper" into their mind after that, as least for me. In some individuals, you may hear slightly quieter thoughts go on behind their "loud" thoughts -- these are usually either emotions or thoughts the mind is filtering out while thinking on what to say or "think to one's self". I don't expect you to be able to hear emotions and mental processes, but if you can, you can pretty much be a dick and control their minds and emotions/selves. Don't be a dick, even to those who may hurt you. Over time and quick mastery, people will usually be able to "see" something "special" about you. And those who are guilty of major wrongdoings, paranoid or hyper-aware, scared, or more spiritually inclined may know you can read their minds. Those with ESP will know you can read minds, and will usually try to see into you and figure out why you can read minds. If you're good enough, you can shut them out easily, but I wouldn't recommend doing so unless they're annoying you, since they're usually just curious. For those without ESP or any ESP related abilities -- If they are aware you're reading their mind, it will, most of the time, send a - what I like to call "piercing" - fear into them and quickly freak them out. They will be freaked out internally, though, and this is much more likely to happen when you are making eye contact while reading their mind. Try not to be a dick and don't make eye contact when you know this will happen -- or quickly veer away once it does happen. I can go on, so if you have any more questions or want a much more in depth explanation, message me and we'll continue.

Also, I sugarcoated my earlier post, as reading minds isn't a challenge at all once you know you can. So there's no "ESP levels affecting mind reading" thing that goes on.

Reactions: Sandie33 and G4RiiM
As weird as it may seem at first, this means you can read minds. The best thing for you to do right now is ignore how weird it may seem at first and listen in each time you hear somebody. You specifically mentioned hearing people's thoughts as they passed by as if it were going through your ears, but not actually being picked up by your ears -- this usually means, from my experience, a powerful ability to read minds, and maybe other things. But if you listen in to people's thoughts you hear as they pass by, you should be easily able to read minds on command in no time. Just be weary, as sometimes they may be able to hear you back. There's also a lot more people who can do this than you think, and a certain "group", mainly consisting of women can get pissed off if the wrong person listens in to them. They won't hurt you, but they'll get insulted and may see into you for a little while. Just let them see into you, they're harmless. Also, if somebody can hear you reading their minds as well, you'll know -- you'll feel it. Another also, but if you look into somebody's eyes, it makes it much, much easier to read their minds, but they'll also be very likely to hear your thoughts as well. Once you do read somebody's mind while making eye contact, it's much easier to go "deeper" into their mind after that, as least for me. In some individuals, you may hear slightly quieter thoughts go on behind their "loud" thoughts -- these are usually either emotions or thoughts the mind is filtering out while thinking on what to say or "think to one's self". I don't expect you to be able to hear emotions and mental processes, but if you can, you can pretty much be a dick and control their minds and emotions/selves. Don't be a dick, even to those who may hurt you. Over time and quick mastery, people will usually be able to "see" something "special" about you. And those who are guilty of major wrongdoings, paranoid or hyper-aware, scared, or more spiritually inclined may know you can read their minds. Those with ESP will know you can read minds, and will usually try to see into you and figure out why you can read minds. If you're good enough, you can shut them out easily, but I wouldn't recommend doing so unless they're annoying you, since they're usually just curious. For those without ESP or any ESP related abilities -- If they are aware you're reading their mind, it will, most of the time, send a - what I like to call "piercing" - fear into them and quickly freak them out. They will be freaked out internally, though, and this is much more likely to happen when you are making eye contact while reading their mind. Try not to be a dick and don't make eye contact when you know this will happen -- or quickly veer away once it does happen. I can go on, so if you have any more questions or want a much more in depth explanation, message me and we'll continue.

Also, I sugarcoated my earlier post, as reading minds isn't a challenge at all once you know you can. So there's no "ESP levels affecting mind reading" thing that goes on.
You telling my I can read minds doesnt sound that weird to me.. I had a friend that used to call me Xavier from the X-men bcuz of it.

"but if you can, you can pretty much be a dick and control their minds and emotions/selves. Don't be a dick, even to those who may hurt you."

nah bro, I might have some gifts, like reading minds maybe.. That I want to develop to help others. My dream would be me being able to feel, read others, So I know how I can help them, What they truly need. I try to love even my enemies.

"Try not to be a dick and don't make eye contact when you know this will happen"
This one time I broke up with an ex.. She said my eyes turned all black and it was as if someone else was doing the talking or something came over me.

Thx for sharing mate, appreciate it a lot!

You telling my I can read minds doesnt sound that weird to me.. I had a friend that used to call me Xavier from the X-men bcuz of it.

"but if you can, you can pretty much be a dick and control their minds and emotions/selves. Don't be a dick, even to those who may hurt you."

nah bro, I might have some gifts, like reading minds maybe.. That I want to develop to help others. My dream would be me being able to feel, read others, So I know how I can help them, What they truly need. I try to love even my enemies.

"Try not to be a dick and don't make eye contact when you know this will happen"
This one time I broke up with an ex.. She said my eyes turned all black and it was as if someone else was doing the talking or something came over me.

Thx for sharing mate, appreciate it a lot!
No problem. It can give you the ability to be a dick, so it's nice to see you aren't into that. And I'm glad it doesn't weird you out. I feel as if it can feel weird for people even though it hasn't for me, so I wanted to make sure I took that into consideration. The all black thing is weird, though, as the fear, from my ezpexperie, usually comes from the other party's awareness of you reading them. Hopefully you could share with us if and when that happens in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: G4RiiM and Sandie33
to OP, I can tell EVERYTHING!

2745079.jpg

No problem. It can give you the ability to be a dick, so it's nice to see you aren't into that. And I'm glad it doesn't weird you out. I feel as if it can feel weird for people even though it hasn't for me, so I wanted to make sure I took that into consideration. The all black thing is weird, though, as the fear, from my ezpexperie, usually comes from the other party's awareness of you reading them. Hopefully you could share with us if and when that happens in the future.
I will try and remember to share this might it happen again.

Reactions: Truth Eternity
I just thought about something. I have been really sick physically as a result of mental pain. I have had countless hospital visits of docs tryna find out why my body was giving up. this was some years ago. Anyway.

If my body can reflect my mental state. Hypothetically why couldn't my eyes turn black if I felt some type of why. The idea of my eyes turning all black still sounds bat shit crazy to me though. I have real dark brown eyes, which almost looks black. But she said the whites turned black too.

I just thought about something. I have been really sick physically as a result of mental pain. I have had countless hospital visits of docs tryna find out why my body was giving up. this was some years ago. Anyway.

If my body can reflect my mental state. Hypothetically why couldn't my eyes turn black if I felt some type of why. The idea of my eyes turning all black still sounds bat shit crazy to me though. I have real dark brown eyes, which almost looks black. But she said the whites turned black too.
Again, unsure about that black-eyed thing. Your ESP must be different in some way. But again, I was born with all of this, along with most others I know who have it, so I don't know what to tell you. The mental -> physical pain thing is an INFJ thing. Your body can "give up" or "feel as if it's deteriorating" as a result of powerful mental and emotional pain. It's easily reversible by feeling good again. Doctor's will never know why, as they can only see discrepancies in the physical body -- that something isn't functioning the way it should be -- so they won't be able to see mental/emotional pain affecting the physical body. Again, once you are healed mentally/emotionally, your body will instantly heal.