What are your preferred types for a partner? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What are your preferred types for a partner?

What type do you go for?

• ISFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • ESTJ

• ISFP

• ISTP

• ESFP

• ESTP

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • INFJ

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • INFP

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • ENFP

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • INTJ

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • INTP

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • ENTP

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
I'm wickedly disappointed that INTPs are not winning this thing hands down. They are pretty much the most perfect people ever... Hmph.
I'm available. ;P

Having been in somewhat of a relationship with an INTP (great idea, right...?), I was pretty dissapointed.

I don't have extremely high nor specific standards, at least I don't think so anyway.
I just expect somebody who is faithful, reasonable, sweet, and who I find attractive.

Someone with an NT personality type. They're very hilarious and I love it when people can make me laugh.

I'm wickedly disappointed that INTPs are not winning this thing hands down. They are pretty much the most perfect people ever... Hmph.
I second this. I too am a big INTP fan... So of course I would go absolutely crazy if I had an opportunity with a female INTP that I was attracted to... But, I can very much also see myself falling for an ISTJ, INTJ, ENTJ, INFJ, ENTP, or a fellow INFP.

Last edited:
I second this. I too am a big INTP fan... So of course I would go absolutely crazy if I had an opportunity with a female INTP that I was attracted to...
Don't expect too much...

Hopefully my experience was just an isolated one, though.

I'm available. ;P

Having been in somewhat of a relationship with an INTP (great idea, right...?), I was pretty dissapointed.

I don't have extremely high nor specific standards, at least I don't think so anyway.
I just expect somebody who is faithful, reasonable, sweet, and who I find attractive.

[FONT=&quot]Aren’t you currently engaged in a torrid affair with my BFF, alt ctrl del, you budding manwhore you? I don’t mess around with my friends leftovers. Or even with the friends of *my* leftovers. I may be a shameless hussy but I’m an ethical one. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Besides, I *officially* renounce all carnal and earthly pleasures and I’m saving myself for God. And he has a bit of a jealous controlling streak if certain texts are to be believed. But that’s all hearsay, or heresy. I forget. It doesn’t matter as I’m attracted to knowledge and power and I can overlook the reports of sadistic manipulation.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Reactions: Blind Bandit