What are things that give you a feeling of wellbeing? | INFJ Forum

What are things that give you a feeling of wellbeing?

Jack

Community Member
Mar 25, 2010
MBTI
ENTP
There's already a thread about depression so lets see what we can do to counter it eh?

For me, I get a feeling of well-being after taking a health beverage, or a healthy energy drink, and fruit before and after some kind of physical exercise, be it Cardio, or Lifting.

Anyone else?

Reactions: Gaze
indeed great thread!

Same as jack, and

Some emotional purging is taking a good long drive. Writing something.

Also having a clean and managed house. Financial affairs in order.

Enty's tears!

ABSOLUTE peace and quiet. Vineyards are beautiful places...and there was one I went to, out in the country, and it swallowed up all sounds. No sound echoed, and it was an amazing experience. No matter how loud the other people spoke, the vineyard swallowed their words. It was like a fresh snow's hush, but in summer.

That was my most fulfilling, meditative experience of my life. I yearn to go there again.

Barring that, I think I have to find a "happy place" that puts me in the same mood.

Reactions: anica
- large empty rooms

- dogs

- being in the woods with dogs

- lazy spring days with the windows open

For me, I get a feeling of well-being after taking a health beverage, or a healthy energy drink, and fruit before and after some kind of physical exercise, be it Cardio, or Lifting.
This

Listening to music, reading, having a cup of Joe always brings me inner peace.:m175:

Enty's tears!

For me it would be NAI's bulbous ass! :m039:....thus Spake TM8B!

Actually, a nice quite evening by the fire with my family comes to mind. Also, being inside and warm during a rainstorm of snowstorm. And of course Snuggling!!!

What are things that give you a sense of wellbeing?

A day spent in productive, physical work, like gardening. Lying down in my little room that is so perfectly mine and letting classical music flow through me. Writing as my imagination flows and expressing myself well.

A three-day juice fast.
A herbal cup of tea
A job-well done
Parking my ass in front of the television after a vigorous work out

A sunrise or sunset, The mixture of warm and cool colors just puts me at peace. I love looking up at the sky knowing that no matter how ugly my world gets, there is always a master piece waiting for me at the beginning and end of each day.