Werewolves:Do you believe? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Werewolves:Do you believe?

I sense a grammar Nazi!!!!!!!

I don't mind :p It's just that you explicitly told me to "look" at your sig... I thought it was some kind of "subliminal" message. It's possible.

On top of thaat, let's see, your signature. Well, you're right. But how do you look for things that base their existence on the premises of faith itself, does that not exist then?

:eek: So many questions.

I don't mind :p It's just that you explicitly told me to "look" at your sig... I thought it was some kind of "subliminal" message. It's possible.

On top of thaat, let's see, your signature. Well, you're right. But how do you look for things that base their existence on the premises of faith itself, does that not exist then?

:eek: So many questions.

Right now. I just don't see a reason to simply say, not possible. :p Of course I am open to the idea they don't exist and am quite highly certain they don't. I still just keep that open mind just because I can. No reason not to I think. Makes life more filled with possibilties and opens more doors n such. I don't restrict myself.

Reactions: Oranguh
A lot of things can exist without us knowing but I don't really believe that there are werewolves.. or I don't even think about it :)) :))

The stuff that is real is much more fascinating than the things we tend to invent. Still, such ideas are invented for a reason, so who knows, on some level there is probably something to be learned.

so many politically correct answers! I'm going to explode!

In some alternate dimension, maybe. Most likely not in this one.

so many politically correct answers! I'm going to explode!

Werewolves like Jacob are fake, stupid and little girl fantasies. They don't exist because I haven't seen one with my own two eyes but then again I haven't seen God, Jesus, Asia, Africa or dinosaurs so those must not exist either. I have only seen replicas or pictures of such things which could have easily been faked. ;) Haha here is a less politically correct answer. I can only know what I see, so therefor everything I can't see doesn't exist which includes you so technically I am talking to myself. So there, I win; you don't exist. :p

I dont believe they exist in anyway that I would ever have to deal with one.