Weird Al Yankovic . . .

Gaze

Donor
MBTI
INFPishy
Unleash the fandom, etc.

I secretly (not anymore it seems) like Weird Al and some (not all) of his music video parodies. I love his 80s spoofs more than anything.

(If anyone finds this stuff offensive, let me know)

[YOUTUBE]tigMpQ5j89s[/YOUTUBE]

:m196: *EEEEK! . . . i think i've revealed too much nerdiness.*

Last edited:
I love him too - and the Dr. Demento show. Anyone? Anyone? I haven't found anyone who knew what I was talking about with Dr. Demento in a long time.

My favorite all time 'song' (not by Weird Al), is "Only Presbyterians go to Heaven" Or maybe that's a lyric in the whole thing - anyway - really dang funny. Thanks for posting this fellow nerd!

Remember how funny his MJ spinoffs were? Like 'Eat it?'

I love him too - and the Dr. Demento show. Anyone? Anyone? I haven't found anyone who knew what I was talking about with Dr. Demento in a long time.

My favorite all time 'song' (not by Weird Al), is "Only Presbyterians go to Heaven" Or maybe that's a lyric in the whole thing - anyway - really dang funny. Thanks for posting this fellow nerd!

Remember how funny his MJ spinoffs were? Like 'Eat it?'

His MJ spinoffs were the best. "Fat" anyone?

Ok, I love Weird Al. We are both Polish after all! Yes, of fuc...g course I know who Dr. Demento is! What kind of fan would I be otherwise?? His range is far and wide. MJ, Nirvana, Don McClean, Coolio....he rocks!!

[YOUTUBE]4uEOtT6MCyw[/YOUTUBE]

His piss-take of the Extreme song 'More Than Words' was hilarious!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7IIN9eqWdQc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7IIN9eqWdQc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I like Weird Al in a campy kinda way. Totally down with Dr. Demento. I actually didnt know he was still doing broadcasts. Anyone know where I can find his show on a webcast?

Hee...I remember Dr. Demento. He's been around for a loooong time - I remember listening to him in high school. And yep, I sang along with Weird Al, too. :D

Anyone see the movie, UHF? Bad, bad movie...but good in a Killer Tomato kind of way.

I hate stupidity and stuff, I'm too serious a points, or I'm a crazy ESTP (I do it randomly at times...)

Anyways I think it's annoying. It can be funny sometimes but it gets old fast.:m093:

Some of his stuff is funny, some is crap, most fall halfway in between. I really like his version of Michael Jackson's "Bad", and "Amish Paradise". Also the santa song, ripping off Eminem's "Slim Shady" song.

Back