Weak, Joe Biden, weak. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Weak, Joe Biden, weak.

Is Joe Biden being weak?

• Yes.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No.

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

So President Biden has the authority to get legislation accomplished that would essentially eliminate corruption from U.S elections but he decided that he just can't do it. What?!?! You're the most powerful man in the world and you can't accomplish your legislative agenda? This is some weak stuff man. It makes me wonder if he really cares about the issues he campaigned upon..
Um....he is the president of the united states, his only legislative authority lies in signing bills passed by the legislature. The only weak stuff here is the position taken in your post.

Reactions: Jexocuha
Um....he is the president of the united states, his only legislative authority lies in signing bills passed by the legislature. The only weak stuff here is the position taken in your post.
:laughing:

Get out of my thread if you don't like it, Jack. You don't have to post here.

Just because we're talking about politics doesn't mean that I have to put up with your pissy ass attitude.

FJKSWXuWYAA4f60

FJKSWYQXIAo4Rxp

FJKSWY9XMAQOv2p

FJKSWY8WYAAyPfW

:laughing:

Get out of my thread if you don't like it, Jack. You don't have to post here.

Just because we're talking about politics doesn't mean that I have to put up with your pissy ass attitude.
are all papists fascists at heart?

Yeah I feared but hoped he wouldn't be quite that Republican. I thought he'd throw us a couple of bones at least. Not only has he not done that, he's completely rolled over. Things are not looking good for the US in the long term.

"Weak? No.

Oblivious, inflexible, foolish, shambolic, uncaring, and willfully impotent? Yes, all of these things, and more besides. They present as rank amateurs." quoted

How can a President not see what he is saying?

“The person I will nominate will be somebody with extraordinary qualifications, character, experience and integrity,” Biden said. “And that person will be the first Black woman ever nominated to the United States Supreme Court.” LA Times

IMO, that eliminates hundreds of good people from the USA. When I look at it that way, I see racism. Combine that with the black vote, and and he is trying to fix the Dem downfall. He thinks he will be remembered for this, and he will: maybe in different ways. If there are others better qualified and not being looked at? It's politics, too. By eliminating those more worthy, he is all about Dems and not the USA.

I liked Condoleezza, so I am not racist. Racist is removing statues and pictures who fought hard for the South, while leaving those for the North who raped, robbed, killed, and burned homes and barns. The statues for the North now bother ME.

Reactions: Jexocuha and aeon
"Weak? No.

Oblivious, inflexible, foolish, shambolic, uncaring, and willfully impotent? Yes, all of these things, and more besides. They present as rank amateurs." quoted

“The person I will nominate will be somebody with extraordinary qualifications, character, experience and integrity,” Biden said. “And that person will be the first Black woman ever nominated to the United States Supreme Court.” LA Times

IMO, that eliminates hundreds of good people from the USA. When I look at it that way, I see racism. Combine that with the black vote, and and he is trying to fix the Dem downfall. He thinks he will be remembered for this, and he will: maybe in different ways. If there are others better qualified and not being looked at? It's politics, too. By eliminating those more worthy, he is all about Dems and not the USA.

I liked Condoleezza, so I am not racist. Racist is removing statues and pictures who fought hard for the South, while leaving those for the North who raped, robbed, killed, and burned homes and barns. The statues for the North now bother ME.
I saw plenty of statues taken down in the north, they pulled down statues of abolitionists even.

All of them? Get real. Give an inch and a mile will be taken.

The whole war was a shame, yet it happened.

OP, sorry I got off subject. How about this?

Back on subject.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jexocuha
Technically, the people who have the most "power" over your life is your local municipality.

The guvment is MEANT to be cumbersome, something called checks and balances. I would be afraid of any policy that wasn't challenged or taken time to make.

You know what’s weak @Pin ? That you’re here crying about Joe Biden instead of sitting in the oval office right now LAYETHING THE SMACKETH DOWN on…whatever we’re talking about here. Voter’s wrongs…and other such…chicanery. Get your head outta your ass, know your role, and go be president already instead of lamenting like a jabroni.

You know what’s weak @Pin ? That you’re here crying about Joe Biden instead of sitting in the oval office right now LAYETHING THE SMACKETH DOWN on…whatever we’re talking about here. Voter’s wrongs…and other such…chicanery. Get your head outta your ass, know your role, and go be president already instead of lamenting like a jabroni.
@Pin please make @Sloe Djinn VP.