Was Jesus a plagarist? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Was Jesus a plagarist?

Paul is akin to one of these new Fundamentalists who've found a religion that they could use to get power and or wealth. A lot of what he says is contrary to what Jesus said, and since he never even met the man, and yet people put more stock in his words than in Peters, the JESUS APPOINTED Apostle.

People make fun of Morons, I mean Mormons, for taking at face value the gospels that Joe Smith where there were none to verify... and yet take Paul at his word for receiving "revelation" all alone.

It wasn't included in the bible because it wasn't found until 1945. It has far more place in there than the Paul Epistles. Hell, the whole of the General Epistles ought to be in there.

Fuck this, I'm rewriting and publishing the Bible. Satya, wanna help?

to that point your getting into society involved though not the actual beliefs and words spoken in the Bible, no where does it say in NT does it say to worship on a hill or to celebrate on particular days, nor does it mention St. Nick or the Easter bunny. these have no grounding biblical doctrine. not to say there bad things but there not necessary either.

The bible does provide a fairly sensible moral code for society, but i don't see why the same end can't be acheived through humanism.

I'm always amazed how many people in the US are obsessed with Jesus (or claim to be obsessed with Jesus), when you have an enlightened individual such as Noam Chomsky living, in the flesh, in the US today. He is a genius, even his enemies would not dispute that. He has evolved human thought and is pointing the way for others, yet he doesn't get air time on national television.

Last edited:
How do people graduate primary school not knowing the difference between "Their", "There" and "They're"?

The bible does provide a fairly sensible moral code for society, but i don't see why the same end can't be acheived through humanism.

I'm always amazed how many people in the US are obsessed with Jesus (or claim to be obsessed with Jesus), when you have an enlightened individual such as Noam Chomsky living, in the flesh, in the US today. He is a genius, even his enemies would not dispute that. He has evolved human thought and is pointing the way for others, yet he doesn't get air time on national television.

If Jesus was alive today and living in the US, he probably would have been suppressed there even quicker than the Pharisees managed 2000 years ago.

Noam Chomsky is the shit.

I'm only part of the way through the zeitgeist but it is fascinating-Thanks!

Why isn't this stuff shown in school?

I have SERIOUSLY been wanting to study all kinds of religions due to this documentary. I take all this with a grain of salt until I can verify on other credible sources. But it is also quite fascinating to me.

Reactions: muir
I have SERIOUSLY been wanting to study all kinds of religions due to this documentary. I take all this with a grain of salt until I can verify on other credible sources. But it is also quite fascinating to me.

I think it all adds up. Each group throughout history has needed to sanction what it is doing by claiming they have higher authority.

I know religion provides an outlet for some people's spiritual feelings and it can give them direction in life; what worries me about it is that it distracts people from the here and now. It makes people more willing just to put up with things, because they believe that this is all a test and they have a whole eternity of happiness to look forward to. I would prefer it though if they weren't so passive and actually stopped and thought for a minute and maybe they might think 'hold on a minute the way this world is working stinks; maybe we should do something about it!'

I think Marx put it well when he said:

'Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people. The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is the demand for their real happiness. To call on them to give up their illusions about their condition is to call on them to give up a condition that requires illusions. The criticism of religion is, therefore, in embryo, the criticism of that vale of tears of which religion is the halo.'

Better question...

Was Jesus a Buddhist? At his birth he was met by three wise men. After they fled herod into Egypt his life is unscribed until he and his father went into jerusalem and he argued and discussed scripture with the rabbis and other learned men. From that point it's again unscribed until he was in his late thirties. There were roman/chinese trade routes open at that time, which allowed travel into the subcontinent.

It's not impossible.

Another good question is; were the ten commandments plagiarised from the laws of ma'at?

Yeah, I've read books about that and I do believe that's what happened. It would explain his Buddhist-like teachings.

Paul is akin to one of these new Fundamentalists who've found a religion that they could use to get power and or wealth. A lot of what he says is contrary to what Jesus said, and since he never even met the man, and yet people put more stock in his words than in Peters, the JESUS APPOINTED Apostle.

People make fun of Morons, I mean Mormons, for taking at face value the gospels that Joe Smith where there were none to verify... and yet take Paul at his word for receiving "revelation" all alone.

It wasn't included in the bible because it wasn't found until 1945. It has far more place in there than the Paul Epistles. Hell, the whole of the General Epistles ought to be in there.

Fuck this, I'm rewriting and publishing the Bible. Satya, wanna help?

Your joking right. Paul taught in the teachings and traditions of Jesus, never against him. Secondly to say that paul did what he did for wealth and power then your ignorant of who he was and what he was, what he did and who he became.

I would love to speak on Mormonism however I'm as of yet semi-ignorant to their beliefs, sorry. I can talk on that when I'm done with my study of world views and religions.

Best of luck in your publishing. Make sure you read them in their original language first so you know what your publishing.

Your joking right. Paul taught in the teachings and traditions of Jesus, never against him. Secondly to say that paul did what he did for wealth and power then your ignorant of who he was and what he was, what he did and who he became.

I would love to speak on Mormonism however I'm as of yet semi-ignorant to their beliefs, sorry. I can talk on that when I'm done with my study of world views and religions.

Best of luck in your publishing. Make sure you read them in their original language first so you know what your publishing.

Oh goody. A plaything.

Tomorrow morning when I wake up (tonight I'm going to a party, and then straight to sleep), I'll argue with you.

I shall enjoy this.

Oh goody. A plaything.

Tomorrow morning when I wake up (tonight I'm going to a party, and then straight to sleep), I'll argue with you.

I shall enjoy this.

Play nice. If I have to, so do you.

Bill Maher..

Perhaps BIll Maher's documentary Religulous may open up can of worms? I enjoyed the doc very much and in the end he discusses the Egyptian God Horus who predated Jesus and who was born to a virgin mother, who was not married, was baptised in the river and crucified....everything that Jesus went through as we know of it...interesting stuff.

But yes, Jesus was a Buddhist or at least influenced by it. Hard to say since we don't know who wrote the bible.

Perhaps BIll Maher's documentary Religulous may open up can of worms? I enjoyed the doc very much and in the end he discusses the Egyptian God Horus who predated Jesus and who was born to a virgin mother, who was not married, was baptised in the river and crucified....everything that Jesus went through as we know of it...interesting stuff.

But yes, Jesus was a Buddhist or at least influenced by it. Hard to say since we don't know who wrote the bible.

I enjoyed his documentary very much as well! However, he is MUCH more pro-Israel than I am. But there was a lot of truth in it.

I don't think Jesus was a plagiarist. They didn't even know what plagiarism or intellectual property are back then.

Also, I think that when people go deep into the mind and spirit, they come to similar conclusions.

I don't think Jesus was a plagiarist. They didn't even know what plagiarism or intellectual property are back then.

Also, I think that when people go deep into the mind and spirit, they come to similar conclusions.

If I recall correctly, we don't have a scrap of evidence that Jesus ever existed. How could we say he plagiarized something?

If Jesus was a plagiarist, he must have been multilingual?:mk: Buddhism in the early stages must have been in ancient Indian sanskrit?

If Jesus was a plagiarist, he must have been multilingual?:mk: Buddhism in the early stages must have been in ancient Indian sanskrit?

Buddhism's first language it was transcribed to was Pali (The Tipitaka) which is VERY similar, but not related, to Sanskrit. I am absolutely fascinated with Sanskrit, and the Khmer Empire too!

Buddhism's first language it was transcribed to was Pali (The Tipitaka) which is VERY similar, but not related, to Sanskrit. I am absolutely fascinated with Sanskrit, and the Khmer Empire too!

I would love to learn about the Mughal empire as they seem to have descended from Genghis Khan....my peeps:m076: