[INFJ] - Unexpressed, pent-up sensuality, anyone? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Unexpressed, pent-up sensuality, anyone?

I think sexual frustration is a great time for inspiring productivity through creativity. You need that release, and if you can't get it, it normally requires finding some other way to express all that pent up energy. It's a form of kinetic energy. It spurs you on to do something with the frustration that's worth it, and that can mean starting creative projects and putting all my energy into them. At least that's what I do.

Go for it, Mrs. [MENTION=12070]Delta[/MENTION]. DRAIN HIM DRY.

On a serious note:

It's hard to know what your lover wants. I honestly just ask him and let him show me how and what he likes. I don't get why people feel pressure to be some "sexual goddess" or whatever in bed. Just ask them what they like and have fun figuring it out. If you don't feel confident asking or you don't feel like you can openly talk to your partner about it.... then you should probably reevaluate how comfortable you feel with your sexuality and the person you're getting in bed with.

Sex is about experimenting and having fun. It ain't that serious.

Reactions: barbad0s
Sensuality, and knowing exactly what another person wants sexually.

Anyone else experience this?

Throwing it out there. :)
Admittedly, I don't know what exactly the fuck you're asking but I need to go and get fucking laid, right now!

Admittedly, I don't know what exactly the fuck you're asking but I need to go and get fucking laid, right now!

haha.. theres always pleasing yourself... but this question was not about sexual frustration... it is about unspent sensuality... an intense sensuality whether or not, you have had someone to express it with and the invisible connection to your lovers