[INFJ] - Unexpressed, pent-up sensuality, anyone? | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Unexpressed, pent-up sensuality, anyone?

Profoundhappiness

Regular Poster
Oct 14, 2014
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Sensuality, and knowing exactly what another person wants sexually.

Anyone else experience this?

Throwing it out there. :)

Last edited:
You sound hawt *drools* huba huba

Lol on a more serious note, no clue what this thread is exactly about however I had been feeling physically repressed when I first started working. I had said goodbye, again, to a toxic friend and my other friend that I'd actually hang out with is very introvert and we didn't hang out as much as I had liked to. Because of this, I was hug starved :( I am no longer hug starved ^.^ though I'd always love more!! Can never get enough! I am happy I have those in my life now that I can hug and hug often :3

Errrrr.....

I don't think it's easy to always or ever truly know exactly what others want in this respect. People are so vastly different. You can be emotionally compatible with a partner, even soulmates if you believe in that kind of thing, and still not be fully compatible. I already mentioned in another thread that media set up some unrealistic expectations for what to look for in a partner. The ideal partner is often presented as very sexually acrobatic and "skilled." It's warped our imagination so much that we expect the ridiculous, absurd, and unreal. We now expect by nature or nurture for every good partner to be a great lover without effort. As much as it's nice to have this apparently, it's such limiting view of sexuality. Personally, I think real enjoyable sensuality starts in the mind, and involves some courting or build up. But the most important thing about it all, is that each person is different and it may take a while to find out what the other person wants. People assume what works for them must be the same for others. Or they assume their partner should simply know what makes them happy in that area without being told. Cliché as it sounds, it takes clear and consistent communication for partners to truly know each other and make each other satisfied in this area. Understanding, appreciation of the other persons preferences, and good old fashioned respect doesn't hurt either. This means not pushing your partner to get all adventurous to spice things up only to lose them if it's not always spicy or they don't particular enjoy that all the time. Best way is to get to your partner as a person and then as you get closer in your bond, talk about things before going further. Discuss what you feel and like or dislike, possible areas of discomfort or things you would like to try. If you can talk to your partner about this stuff without feeling awkward and uncomfortable, then this can help reduce any nerves and also bring you closer together, making the experience more meaningful and intense.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blu
Yeah. I was going to go off on a personal tangent based on the pieced together OP but I'm far too pent up.

Reactions: muir
Only when I hear Reol

[video=youtube;UC_qla6FQwM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC_qla6FQwM[/video]

Not going to attest to ever knowing exactly what someone wants sexually before the fact, but I think pent-up sexuality/sensuality is one of the main driving forces in my life

Sensuality, and knowing exactly what another person wants sexually.

Anyone else experience this?

Throwing it out there. :)

Oh boy, yes! At the moment I am allowing him to lead otherwise I could possibly kill him! I have decided to put my energy into building a multi national business to use up some of this sensual energy. I think it is from fully being well again after having some 'lady issues'. Fucking ovaries.. who knew they had such power?

Oh boy, yes! At the moment I am allowing him to lead otherwise I could possibly kill him! I have decided to put my energy into building a multi national business to use up some of this sensual energy. I think it is from fully being well again after having some 'lady issues'. Fucking ovaries.. who knew they had such power?

"I'm feeling sexual. So I'm gonna build a multi-national business!" I like how that's totally understandable, ye, flippin ovaries:m051:

The title of the thread is [basically] asking if we're sexually frustrated.

The OP is asking if we've ever experienced sensuality and known exactly what someone wants sexually.

Yes.

This is par for the course, yeah?

I punch things when I'm frustrated. Especially during sex.

Reactions: Odyne
I don't think it's easy to always or ever truly know exactly what others want in this respect. People are so vastly different. You can be emotionally compatible with a partner, even soulmates if you believe in that kind of thing, and still not be fully compatible. I already mentioned in another thread that media set up some unrealistic expectations for what to look for in a partner. The ideal partner is often presented as very sexually acrobatic and "skilled." It's warped our imagination so much that we expect the ridiculous, absurd, and unreal. We now expect by nature or nurture for every good partner to be a great lover without effort. As much as it's nice to have this apparently, it's such limiting view of sexuality. Personally, I think real enjoyable sensuality starts in the mind, and involves some courting or build up. But the most important thing about it all, is that each person is different and it may take a while to find out what the other person wants. People assume what works for them must be the same for others. Or they assume their partner should simply know what makes them happy in that area without being told. Cliché as it sounds, it takes clear and consistent communication for partners to truly know each other and make each other satisfied in this area. Understanding, appreciation of the other persons preferences, and good old fashioned respect doesn't hurt either. This means not pushing your partner to get all adventurous to spice things up only to lose them if it's not always spicy or they don't particular enjoy that all the time. Best way is to get to your partner as a person and then as you get closer in your bond, talk about things before going further. Discuss what you feel and like or dislike, possible areas of discomfort or things you would like to try. If you can talk to your partner about this stuff without feeling awkward and uncomfortable, then this can help reduce any nerves and also bring you closer together, making the experience more meaningful and intense.

This, basically. I would love to experience it but hey I'm a virgin what do I know. :|

umm soo... How did you go about directing your sensual energy into this?
I'd like to learn.

"I'm feeling sexual. So I'm gonna build a multi-national business!" I like how that's totally understandable, ye, flippin ovaries.

Hahahahahaha! Love it!

There is some truth to that. When I am in heat, I do feel energized in some way. Sexuality brings vitality. A good way to release that energy is exercise, I find. I sweat my ass off when I am ovulating. A good way to tame your sexual cravings is nutrition too.

As far as knowing what your partner wants, that's easy: practice makes perfect. (;

umm soo... How did you go about directing your sensual energy into this?
I'd like to learn.

Via creating something unique with my love. I recognise my sensual energy as my love.

The product is for the body.

Also this stops me chasing my husband every 5 minutes. Poor man.

I do the same. I've got a lot of bruises on my arm.

If only they understood us. I scratch and slap... a lot. I used to throw hairdryers but that got costly.

Also this stops me chasing my husband every 5 minutes. Poor man.

I could not explain to you why; but this is so terribly endearing. (:)

I could not explain to you why; but this is so terribly endearing. (:)

My tale is not quite as interesting as throwing hairdryers and punching though. I may have gotten the wrong end of the stick here?

.. but cheers.

Disclaimer - I keep him well hydrated x