Ugh, People | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Ugh, People

People who go on holiday and come back feeling miserable because they have to go back to work!

Life unfortunately is not one big holiday! Sorry rant over!

People who went on holiday two months ago who whine they need a vacation, then go on holiday again. People who fundraise so they can travel to do charitable work, but then go on a fancy vacation most others cannot afford (one of three or four fancy vacations per year) directly after returning from charitable work travel. *headesk*

When you extend an invitation (purely because it's family and out of a sense of duty) to stop by en route and stay over if it helps and these people outrageously and eagerly take you up on your offer! :nomouth:

......and you don't want to outrightly ask if they would like to stay the whole weekend because you just know they will say YES! Hoping if we stay quiet we may only need to host for the night!!!!

I should feel bad but I don't! :tongueout:

People who have a knee jerk reaction to almost everything!!

giphy.gif

Envision this: a leafblower, but for people.

See also: people who shamelessly borrow clever twitter jokes and try to pass them off as their own

I think of this thread often when I'm having a "Ugh, People" moment.....:tearsofjoy:

When people just hit redial on their phone and then announce, "I got a missed call on my phone..." AND you literally only a second ago hung up having left them a voicemail.....AND now I have to repeat myself all over again for your benefit because you couldn't take the time to listen to my %£$"! message!

People who ask for clarification but couldn't wait for a response and just do whatever they want to do (regardless of whether it may cause even more of an issue!). Thanks for not letting me know!

lolol guys! this thread! awsome! +instant fav!

(People pushing for conflict/confrontation while being totally angry)
People: "Spit it out! Yell at me! Say what you have to say!!"
Me: "No! I am not a masochist!"
(Everyone else is totally lost here and you retreat to your save place frustrated.)

Reactions: Wyote and flower
scene: saturday, social grocery shopping madness
stessed me with a shopping cart: trying to get out of the way or a narrow aisle ..desperate to find the perfect spot not to bother anyone, be in the way or block anyone else... nor run over cheering kids and very old people.
every one else: Neat! great spot to catch up with the neighbours.
me: .... . ..

I am angry, and mostly at myself, I behaved like an absolute animal. If I could go back in time a few weeks, I would not do what I did, the shame is hurting me.

The knowledge of my failure is now very public and the damage to my reputation is high, all for something that wasn't worth it in the end.

I can't believe I got so dumb.

The only silver-lining is that I will never see these people again.

Last edited:
I am angry, and mostly at myself, I behaved like an absolute animal. If I could go back in time a few weeks, I would not do what I did, the shame is hurting me.

The knowledge of my failure is now very public and the damage to my reputation is high, all for something that wasn't worth it in the end.

I can't believe I got so dumb.

The only silver-lining is that I will never see these people again.

It's fine as long as you learned something.
Do dumb things faster.