Ugh, People | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Ugh, People

humans are so fascinatingly similar that it's not as fascinating anymore
raw

Every time I try online dating, it just makes me angry. I'm 30 goddamn Christ-shitting years old. I don't go on "adventures", travel isn't my priority, and I don't have a bucket list, unless it's a bucket list of books I want to read or different types of art I want to learn. Why are you in my matches when I've actively tried to filter you jackasses out like three times. Do you not have full-time jobs or something.

INFJ's suck and we are all the same... all sittin' in our safe places talkin' shit about how people don't understand us....
<I really have no idea why I wrote this>

Reactions: flower and Asa
I've tentatively decided that everyone is two faced. The healthy people just use both faces for generally unselfish purposes. Those types of people are extremely rare. You're not one of them. And if you are, you probably suck at it anyway so you still suck.

It’s unfortunate.

The older I get, the harder it is for me to trust most people over time.

Deception and manipulation is much too common, and when you find certain people you know you can fully trust and know that they’re genuine good people, cherish them and never take them for granted—for it is rare to find those kind of people.

It’s just a sole reminder that you need to take information from certain people with a grain of salt, especially from those who paint themselves as the victim but in reality love the drama.

Trust your intuition and gut feelings when you can sense the red flags and see things not adding up, most of the time your intuition is always right.

There are probably two things about human behaviour that provokes a very strong and immediate reaction......

1) Irresponsible dog owners who allow their dogs to foul in public places
2) Anyone who thinks it's perfectly acceptable to drop litter anywhere they please
3) People who don't give up their seats to the elderly/young children/pregnant women etc

Best stop!! I just don't get it!

INFJ's suck and we are all the same... all sittin' in our safe places talkin' shit about how people don't understand us....
<I really have no idea why I wrote this>
What do you mean? (((Hiding in the fucking forest away from humanity, feeling misunderstood)))

@Wyote - yeah.

@JennyDaniella - Hey now, please don't become as jaded and bitter as I am. <3

giphy.gif
Exactly!!!

Just had a monor explosive disscussion with the Dad, (He's a suspect ISTJ, lol)...He says redundantly, "People will be people." My final reply was, "That is no fucking excuse!" Often the quiet alone away from people is the more secure and responsible thing we can do for ourselves. Let those people sort themselves out when they get too "people-y" :D

There are probably two things about human behaviour that provokes a very strong and immediate reaction......

1) Irresponsible dog owners who allow their dogs to foul in public places
2) Anyone who thinks it's perfectly acceptable to drop litter anywhere they please
3) People who don't give up their seats to the elderly/young children/pregnant women etc

Best stop!! I just don't get it!

I reckon I give off 'don't bother me' vibes which honestly is pretty sweet because attention is a drag.
Damn! I have the opposite problem.