Typing Disney | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Typing Disney

E-standing up and asserting her opinions. She tends to be dominant
N-She's very spiritual and c'mon "listen with your heart, you will understand" If that doesn't say N...
F-Her relationship was risky, and on a logic basis, would have been much too dangerous.
P-A judger would probably not be quite as open to such a relationship.

Collectively, I'm not sure if she is ENFP, though. Maybe.

I'm typing my favourite disney characters ^^ <3

Snow White: ESFP
Peter Pan: ENFP
Young Simba: ENFP - Older Simba: ENFJ
Tinkerbell: ESFP

Interesting that most of you think of Belle as an INFJ, because I think she is ENFP.

Last edited:
Yeah because the only people I liked were mulan and the indian girl

Yeah because the only people I liked were mulan and the indian girl
Oh slant! :] I <3 you and your politically inncorect ways. :D

I think that I've typed pochahontas the character (not the movie) as being either an ENFJ or ESFJ. I don't think she's hyper enough to be an EXFP, but I think she fits the bill for EXFJ rather well, just a really calm one. I aslo think its more likely shes an ESFJ because her intuition sort of srtuck me as being more extraverted for some unknown reason.

She was an Indian who immigrated to America?

Not a Native American.

Sssh.

Believe these lies while I cover my behind.

Gaston is my favourite Disney Character

Hell that guy doesn't eat raw eggs, he eats eggs with the shell on, badass

Oh and The Beauty and The beast must be the best disney movie

Last edited:
I hated all the romance in the disney movies and I tried to pick movies that had the least in it.

I hated all the romance in the disney movies and I tried to pick movies that had the least in it.

Sword in the Stone!

Archimedes = Favourite Disney Character. Ever.

and I liked the chick off of 'Quest for Camelot'

Am I the only one that sees Pocahontas as introverted? She didn't seem to need people or attention -- she seemed to have that quiet assurance that's more typical for an introvert taking charge. I see her as IxFP or possibly even INFJ.

Mulan...I don't know about ESTJ. She seems too rebellious for that.

Snow White I see as ISFJ. Nurturing, fills traditional roles well.

And I always liked Emperor's New Groove :D Pacha was INFJ and Cuzco was ESTP, I'm pretty sure. You see how they develop each other and go from hate to friendship in a very INFJ/ESTP way

In related news, Disney has bought Marvel industries. This buy out has cause Marvels shares to rise considerably.

I'm typing my favourite disney characters ^^ <3

Snow White: ESFP
Peter Pan: ENFP
Young Simba: ENFP - Older Simba: ENFJ
Tinkerbell: ESFP

Interesting that most of you think of Belle as an INFJ, because I think she is ENFP.

I would think of Peter Pan the character as more of an INFP, but maybe I'm just being bias? All I know is I see a lot of myself in him whenever I watch the movie.