Type person... | INFJ Forum

Type person...

floatingbridge

Life's a ride
Donor
Aug 21, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Can you please type this person based on a post in my fb newsfeed? Just intrigued. Thanks : )

Warning: harsh / swear words, rant.

Post: to all those people who are "sickened" with peoples comments maybe before u say to urself "im going to make a difference and post my opinion" maybe u should think hey maybe there are people out there that dont shit rainbos and sunshine and will make nasty comments. free speach has pro's and cons if ur so narrow minded to think that all u are going to recieve is praise for posting about ur charity or cause think about the people that create the problems, the hurt, the suffering maybe u should try to do something about that cause instead of loading up my news feed when all ur doing is just that, all ur doing is adding to the problem, in other words if i want to make dead baby jokes i am and fuck the dead babies if they cant take a joke

Last edited:
This person needed a compassionate, understanding influence along the way, or is just having a really bad day. From what I can gather, it seems that it is okay for her to spew out some form of poison, but can't handle it when others spew theirs to point it out.

What Mbti? I have no clue, but probably not XSTP.

someone very bitter. And I guess, -really- pissed off. I'm not agreeing with his thoughts, but that's .. >_>;
My sympathies goes to him/her.
I am going to say lack of Fe, whether 'turned off', underdeveloped, or just non-existing. But it may also be a different kind of Fe, so..... :|

Seriously? You guys are going to attempt to type a person based on a small blurb? Something they had posted while they were angry and upset? Not that I bank too much on it anymore, but even as a theory, MBTI is a measure of how aspects of a personality balance and there's a reason why proper testing requires pages and pages of questions. You might see 'shades' of x or y in a person, but a quick peek at a cognitive function is not a conclusive way to type someone.

I'm personally curious why this matters to [MENTION=1593]pipsqueaka[/MENTION]. Is this someone close to you? Are you trying to figure out what makes them tick in order to communicate with them better? If it's the latter, I'm not sure going in with preconceived notions of their type might help you any.

Can you please type this person based on a post in my fb newsfeed? Just intrigued. Thanks : )

Warning: harsh / swear words, rant.

Post: to all those people who are "sickened" with peoples comments maybe before u say to urself "im going to make a difference and post my opinion" maybe u should think hey maybe there are people out there that dont shit rainbos and sunshine and will make nasty comments. free speach has pro's and cons if ur so narrow minded to think that all u are going to recieve is praise for posting about ur charity or cause think about the people that create the problems, the hurt, the suffering maybe u should try to do something about that cause instead of loading up my news feed when all ur doing is just that, all ur doing is adding to the problem, in other words if i want to make dead baby jokes i am and fuck the dead babies if they cant take a joke

This person is quite obviously xxxx or at the very least an infj.

Reactions: floatingbridge
Seriously? You guys are going to attempt to type a person based on a small blurb? Something they had posted while they were angry and upset? Not that I bank too much on it anymore, but even as a theory, MBTI is a measure of how aspects of a personality balance and there's a reason why proper testing requires pages and pages of questions. You might see 'shades' of x or y in a person, but a quick peek at a cognitive function is not a conclusive way to type someone.
They're obviously an INFJ, duh.

I am going to suggest they may be an intuitive type, only because they remind me of the intuitives I know across a spectrum of types. And I'll go with NF for the quality of their anger/indignation.

That being said, I'm really not sure, Pip. They could be any type. It is difficult to type people online as it is, let alone based on one paragraph when they are very clearly incensed. For all we know, they may be acting out their shadow, or whatever type they act out when they are in this state. I shared my insights with the hope that they may help, but I don't know how seriously they ought to be taken. Use your judgment, apply your wisdom, tread with caution. :eek:)

Is it wrong that I found the quote funny?

I type this person as ANY1

This person is quite obviously xxxx or at the very least an infj.

That's what I thought. [MENTION=1360]TheDaringHatTrick[/MENTION]

Somebody I used to know. She always had a tender-hearted and martyrish feel to her, yet at the same time completely obnoxious.
I didn't know if it was the influence/pressure from her friends

I think either of the INFs would bother to spell and would have a better sense of what a sentence is and how to write one. This is a miserably stupid person. In enneagram terms I would type them as an eight. I hate this kind of person. It's hard to understand the bullheadedness of such people. In MBTI terms I would say this is an ESTJ. But let's just type them as an idiot.

Typing someone based on something they may have written under stress, out of anger or in the midst of some sort of emotional reaction may not be the best idea.

In all honesty, all I see is a rant which could've been made by any of the 16 types under stress.

Darkly detached is right, I think, but I would never write anything like what the person wrote. It's not possible. Easy metaphors, crude attempts to hurt others, and mostly the lack of typing skills. I would never put anything like that out even under a pseudonym. It's pollution. It reveals a casually callous character.

Kierkegaard talks about the knight of infinite resignation. But even there we can have someone whose valued are completely collapsed but still manages to put it in a tasteful way that doesn't destroy others. If people ask you to cool it with the dead baby jokes (maybe they just lost theirs) I personally would cool it. Some regard for others is possible even in a ship that's going down with everyone almost certainly dead. There WILL BE another side, I think, but that is not the only reason to treat one another with some basic courtesy and regard. I don't think this is just a matter of mood. It is far more basic. There is no time in my entire life I would have ever written anything like what was presented. Nor would I have ever allowed myself to think it.