[INFJ] - Type Me + Mintoots edition | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Type Me + Mintoots edition

Sounds right, intuitively. Though I don't know you too well.

I was always sure about self preservation. Minimizing needs is my things. It's all about feeling safe and having something for a rainy day. Also I would never put myself in danger - I am perplexed by individuals who would sacrifice themselves (even put themselves in life risk) for a higher ideal. I respect those people in a way, but no thanks.

I thought I might be sexual before, but social fits more. Even on this forum I am quite detached and not really personal with anyone. I do enjoy one on one discussions though - but of course not too passionate (except if it's with SO). Although generally speaking, I would always go for a nice board game night with a few friends than for a very intense one-on-one interaction.

Basically a flegmatic.

I was also thinking about heroism that Hos talked about.

That concept again does not appeal to me. I don't know if it's an INTP thing, a five thing, a self preservation thing...but it's definitely a thing. Maybe I am just not at that point in my development.

I would say NJs are more attracted to the concept of heroism than NPs, who seem to be more about the self.

I was also thinking about heroism that Hos talked about.

That concept again does not appeal to me. I don't know if it's an INTP thing, a five thing, a self preservation thing...but it's definitely a thing. Maybe I am just not at that point in my development.

I would say NJs are more attracted to the concept of heroism than NPs, who seem to be more about the self.

There are advantages and disadvantages of operating within each way.
Embodying the superhero mindset can propel people upward, while embodying other things can serve as grounding or further exploration in different directions.
We all need different things for motivation at different times. This is why it's critical to have a variety of types of people in your life.

There are advantages and disadvantages of operating within each way.
Embodying the superhero mindset can propel people upward, while embodying other things can serve as grounding or further exploration in different directions.
We all need different things for motivation at different times. This is why it's critical to have a variety of types of people in your life.

Plus heroes don't always need to be ground level.

Some heroes protect streets. Some cities. Some nations. Some the world.

Can't really do all at once but you can contribute to 'Saving the world' on a city/national level without throwing yourself in harms way like on a street level.

Plus heroes don't always need to be ground level.

Some heroes protect streets. Some cities. Some nations. Some the world.

Can't really do all at once but you can contribute to 'Saving the world' on a city/national level without throwing yourself in harms way like on a street level.

Some superheroes are invisible
6b56e99438b987a1b7912e98e219c281.jpg

And some possess the powers of the internet.

2c7eb9_07fef81769d7318f02a7e5a80ec044c6.jpg

Next time the cops bust me for running around in my underwear I'm just gonna tell 'em I'm doin' superhero shit