[INFJ] - Type Me + Mintoots edition | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Type Me + Mintoots edition

Ren mighy be onto something saying the manifestations of a 5 is causing a discord in my head.

You're quite thinky in many ways, so I would wager 5 is in your stack somewhere, but not core.

Tritype 125 sounds pretty good to me. Maybe you could check it out and see if it resonates.

MIN!

Sod it, this is what I think:

INTJ 1w9

That seems like an unpopular opinion, but it's what I'm going for and can't seem to shake. Ren made a good point about conflict, and maybe that is a good lens through which to examine this, though.

If there's one trait that INTJs all seem to share, it's the ability to handle conflict reasonably well. I'm not saying they love it, but they can handle it. If you're a bit like an INTJ but can't really deal with conflict well, you're basically INFJ lol.

Usually the INFJ will realise this and opt for insight and diplomacy instead.

Exactly

But when I have to, I also use conflict to right what is unjust when I see clearly that the intended recipient of wrath will piss their pants when I'm declaring war against them.

Tyrant

I'm still a tyrant. At least I understand that about myself now though. Less tyranty
Lol. Same.
giphy.gif

I'll check this 125 out!
This is legit valid. Well whadyaknow, Type 1 is indeed quite fitting. Very fitting. Like a glove.

Jeeezoz this advice hits me so much i feel like crying.

You have a lot to teach others and are probably a good teacher, but do not expect others to change immediately. What is obvious to you may not be as obvious to them, especially if they are not used to being as self-disciplined and objective about themselves as you are about yourself. Many people may also want to do what is right and may agree with you in principle but for various reasons simply cannot change right away. The fact that others do not change immediately according to your prescriptions does not mean that they will not change sometime in the future. Your words and above all, your example may do more good than you realize, although they may take longer than you expect. So have patience.

Hahahha tritype 125 the mentor is so on point, this is game over!

1-2-5 : these Ones are kind, helpful and altruistic, but also a bit more introverted and reserved. They usually give to others without asking very much in return, mainly because they dislike receiving something from other people. They can have a vague push-pull dynamic to them: they can be very generous and involved with people, but they will as well demand time alone to rebuild their energy and sort out their thoughts. They often have a wise appearance and enjoy learning and teaching things to others. typical subtypes: self-preserving, social, 1w2 similar tritypes: 1-5-2, 2-1-5 flavours: dutiful, altruistic, considerate and wise 1-5-2 : this is an introverted, intellectual and rather altruistic One, who desires to invest their efforts in building a better world for all. Although they’re reserved and somewhat hard to get to know, they prefer to work for selfless, humanitarian purposes and they are excellent teachers with lots of patience, knowledge and a wise kindness to them. The world of academia fits them well as they are erudite, idealistic and they like people. usual subtypes: social, self-preserving, 1w9, 1w2 similar tritypes: 5-1-2, 1-2-5 flavours: wise, knowledgeable, scholarly and kind.

I can be like a model for the 125 tritype

This is legit valid. Well whadyaknow, Type 1 is indeed quite fitting. Very fitting. Like a glove.

Jeeezoz this advice hits me so much i feel like crying.

You have a lot to teach others and are probably a good teacher, but do not expect others to change immediately. What is obvious to you may not be as obvious to them, especially if they are not used to being as self-disciplined and objective about themselves as you are about yourself. Many people may also want to do what is right and may agree with you in principle but for various reasons simply cannot change right away. The fact that others do not change immediately according to your prescriptions does not mean that they will not change sometime in the future. Your words and above all, your example may do more good than you realize, although they may take longer than you expect. So have patience.

Hahahha tritype 125 the mentor is so on point, this is game over!

I can be like a model for the 125 tritype

You may call me "Seer" from now on :sunglasses:

Kidding. Glad you found a tritype that resonates.

That was a pretty straightforward "Type Me" thread, heh.

The enneagram instinctual variants remain to be determined I guess but I'm clueless about variants in general.

That was a pretty straightforward "Type Me" thread, heh.

The enneagram instinctual variants remain to be determined I guess but I'm clueless about variants in general.

Guessing min is sp