[INFJ] - Type Me + Mintoots edition | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Type Me + Mintoots edition

Tough questions.

You know how I despise incompetence and my boss but today I actually forgave him and told him I appreciate his effort because I realize that there's really not much I can do anymore for overaged underachiever. So, yes, I use Fe at the office.

To further support that, here's another scenario that happened today. One of my best team members started exhibiting disrespect against my boss as well. I know why and I definitely led by example. Believe it or not, my boss came to me to pout like a kid even demanding respect. I told him I understood where the team is coming from and told him to rein in his emotions, in a nice way. He now things I still like him although I told him my facts nonetheless. I have a gift that way. I talked to my team mates and told them to dial it down. Respect first.

For now my plan is to absorb all the work that the others can't deliver but not without trying my darndest best to extract the best from those that have any sap in them. Yep, Fe.

At home, however, I'm Fi. I'm mostly on stealth mode at home. I use my cooking to show them my presence without having them come at me to ask how my day went. My work life is a mystery to them, but I talk to my cousin and his wife and they know I'm busy and I explain my job to them sometimes but only enough so as not to rock the boat at home. Wait, I think that's also Fe.
because I realize that there's really not much I can do anymore for overaged underachiever. So, yes, I use Fe at the office.
Lol.

I'll be honest min. I think you're attached to the label of INFJ because you're a deep feeler, but so much about you screams Te-Fi, and I think you're highly intuitive, too. Your answer here shows that, I think.

I used to think I was INFJ, too, and that had to be ripped out of my grasping fingers unwillingly. But as I say, I don't know and I'm uncomfortable pursuing this in any great detail because I can still sense that attachment.

I mean, for me it hurt when people said I wasn't INFJ because it was all wrapped up with my ex claiming that I didn't have 'real empathy' and that it was 'just' 'cognitive empathy' compared to her deep spiritual two heart-chakras Egyptian-queen-in-a-past-life empath powerz.

So I get it. This is just my opinion, though.

I think Min's extroverted judging function is quite obvious - that can give her a certain harshness/assertiveness. But her feeling seeps trough way more.

FJ for me, and enneagram 1 sounds plausible.

Not an INTJ, lol.

Lol, I had to execute my passion-agression, yes. Haha.

I think I might only be a 5 when I need to be. Does that make me a 1 or a 9?

Probably 1. And you're quite action-oriented for the sake of an ideal so I would say 1w2.

That said, I think one of the hurdles you face (and probably an explanation of the challenges regarding your mental state) is that you fundamentally dislike conflict. I think it stresses you out and you can't bear it for extended periods, which would be characteristic of an INFJ. Would you say I'm correct?

Lol.

I'll be honest min. I think you're attached to the label of INFJ because you're a deep feeler, but so much about you screams Te-Fi, and I think you're highly intuitive, too. Your answer here shows that, I think.

I used to think I was INFJ, too, and that had to be ripped out of my grasping fingers unwillingly. But as I say, I don't know and I'm uncomfortable pursuing this in any great detail because I can still sense that attachment.

I mean, for me it hurt when people said I wasn't INFJ because it was all wrapped up with my ex claiming that I didn't have 'real empathy' and that it was 'just' 'cognitive empathy' compared to her deep spiritual two heart-chakras Egyptian-queen-in-a-past-life empath powerz.

So I get it. This is just my opinion, though.
Lol i'm ok with being INTJ but I'm second guessing it because both my best friends are INTJ and my mentor... All these years with them might have rubbed off on me. As a child, I was bossy... And... Mean... Hahaha oh em gee. Am I really INTJ?

I think Min's extroverted judging function is quite obvious - that can give her a certain harshness/assertiveness. But her feeling seeps trough way more.

FJ for me, and enneagram 1 sounds plausible.

Not an INTJ, lol.

Agreed. Not INTJ.

I mean, she created a thread called "Love in the times of COVID-19" with all the possible Fe feels in the world lol

Probably 1. And you're quite action-oriented for the sake of an ideal so I would say 1w2.

That said, I think one of the hurdles you face (and probably an explanation of the challenges regarding your mental state) is that you fundamentally dislike conflict. I think it stresses you out and you can't bear it for extended periods, which would be characteristic of an INFJ. Would you say I'm correct?
Yes, you are correct. I do hate conflict that's why I hate it when people are throwing a fit over menial things like an order at a restaurant gone wrong... Usually when that happens, if it isn't so bad of a mistake, I just accept it without holding a grudge.

Lol i'm ok with being INTJ but I'm second guessing it because both my best friends are INTJ and my mentor... All these years with them might have rubbed off on me. As a child, I was bossy... And... Mean... Hahaha oh em gee. Am I really INTJ?
Play it by gut for now.

Yes, I thought they were all a bunch of pricks basically, and I didn't want to be associated with the type at all, but here I am. How do you feel about INTJs as a group?

But don't compare with me because I'm not confident in what type I am anyway. I might even be a socially repressed ENTJ or something.

Play it by gut for now.

Yes, I thought they were all a bunch of pricks basically, and I didn't want to be associated with the type at all, but here I am. How do you feel about INTJs as a group?

But don't compare with me because I'm not confident in what type I am anyway. I might even be a socially repressed ENTJ or something.
Haha I wouldn't be surprised that you're entj at all!

INTJs as a group are annoying but deeply lovable fuckers. I love them because of their fierce loyalty and it's annoying that they can't handle nor want to express their feels but when they do, I trust it. I love INTJs because I know I can trust them as friends. As colleagues, they are reliable when you earn their trust. They work harder than INTPs who despite being reliable as well won't be worth anything if they're given a task they don't like. But I also love INTPs even though they think of life more passively. I relate with the ideals of the INTJ, but they think that as a friend I'm too feely and that I give too much shit. Lol

INTJs as a group are annoying but deeply lovable fuckers. I love them because of their fierce loyalty and it's annoying that they can't handle nor want to express their feels but when they do, I trust it. I love INTJs because I know I can trust them as friends. As colleagues, they are reliable when you earn their trust. The work harder than INTPs who despite being reliable as well won't be worth anything if they're given a task they don't like.
How do you feel about the idea of being one?

What are the things that tell you 'nope', and what are the things that tell you 'maybe'?

It's weird to think about, I know, but you were curious enough to start this thread so I wonder what's driving it.

Yes, you are correct. I do hate conflict that's why I hate it when people are throwing a fit over menial things like an order at a restaurant gone wrong... Usually when that happens, if it isn't so bad of a mistake, I just accept it without holding a grudge.

I think this should be the decisive factor in excluding INTJ.

If there's one trait that INTJs all seem to share, it's the ability to handle conflict reasonably well. I'm not saying they love it, but they can handle it. If you're a bit like an INTJ but can't really deal with conflict well, you're basically INFJ lol.

Usually the INFJ will realise this and opt for insight and diplomacy instead.

How do you feel about the idea of being one?

What are the things that tell you 'nope', and what are the things that tell you 'maybe'?

It's weird to think about, I know, but you were curious enough to start this thread so I wonder what's driving it.
Lol I just wanted to see what you guys think of me. Hahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

I don't mind. iNTJ women are some of the rarest breed, I wouldn't be surprised. Lol. Actually I know I'm INFJ. Apart from above reason, I just want to know my enneagram.

@Ren mighy be onto something saying the manifestations of a 5 is causing a discord in my head.

The more i rein in my feelings, the more difficult it is for me to live. I need to feel but it embarrasses me because my friends tell me it's embarrassing. It was only when i realized I was INFJ that I accepted that it was ok.

Were you mean as a kid?

Well I didn't think I was :laughing:
If people weren't dicks to me then I wouldn't have to be dicks to them lmao.
My dad called me a tyrant once. I mean, he regretted saying it, but there was some truth to it haha.
I'm still a tyrant. At least I understand that about myself now though. Less tyranty.

I think this should be the decisive factor in excluding INTJ.

If there's one trait that INTJs all seem to share, it's the ability to handle conflict reasonably well. I'm not saying they love it, but they can handle it. If you're a bit like an INTJ but can't really deal with conflict well, you're basically INFJ lol.

Usually the INFJ will realise this and opt for insight and diplomacy instead.
LOL yes. i use diplomacy when I have to and that is to diffuse conflict. But when I have to, I also use conflict to right what is unjust when I see clearly that the intended recipient of wrath will piss their pants when I'm declaring war against them.