[INFJ] - Type Me + Mintoots edition | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Type Me + Mintoots edition

Tritype 268

Your overall type preference is:
type 2 (2w1) first,
type 6 (6w7) second,
and type 8 (8w9) third.

Your dominant body-based type is type 8 (8w9)
Your dominant heart-based type is type 2 (2w1)
Your dominant head-based type is type 6 (6w7)

Last edited:
Reactions: flower and Ren
Tritype 268

After how many attempts at the test today?

Only the first result you got today will have any semblance of credibility (see my answer to your post in the other thread).

Reactions: flower and mintoots
After how many attempts at the test today?

Only the first result you got today will have any semblance of credibility (see my answer to your post in the other thread).

Only the second. The first test was the longer one. I took the shorter one and this result actually made more sense.

Reactions: flower and Ren
PS. Also, I always get tritype 539 with this test lol, which is nonsense.

A qualitative study of the different tritypes is a better approach, if you're willing to invest the time of course.

Reactions: flower
Only the second. The first test was the longer one. I took the shorter one and this result actually made more sense.

Nah, you don't have 8 in your tritype. I'm pretty sure of that.

Reactions: flower and mintoots
Nah, you don't have 8 in your tritype. I'm pretty sure of that.
Are you sure? I once made a boy cry when I was a kid. He was so angry he punched my gut. Of course I made my mom scold him.

From that 8 tritype thread:

Yes but I was more verbally manipulative than physically angry. I reportedly made adults cry as a child because I spoke to them meanly. A boy once punched me in the gut because he couldn't handle the things I was saying to him. I also once screamed at a playmate over roller skates and also because I thought she was prettier than me and I was disturbed by her facial mole.

I'm sorry, God.

I am still learning about my tritype but I think i'm a 268

Reactions: flower, Asa and Ren
Are you sure? I once made a boy cry when I was a kid. He was so angry he punched my gut. Of course I made my mom scold him.

From that 8 tritype thread:

I can never 100% be sure, of course. You can be a 268 if you want. :)

1 makes a lot more sense I think, but you should consult other people so as to get a broader range of opinions.

You're kinda feisty @mintoots you have a strong energy or presence. Could be the best parts of 8! But I am not well versed in enneagram.

This is very true. I agree with you.

The reason why I don't really see this as a sign of an 8 Gut though, is linked to what @Lady Jolanda said to me a while back in regard to my own tritype. I can't find the post at the minute, but basically: the 1 uses anger and righteous indignation to motivate themselves, whereas the 8 doesn't really do that. They usually just express anger and move on. They don't dwell on these things very much.

As far as I can tell, Min's original blog was full of these '1-oriented' posts, about her malfunctioning university department, irresponsible managers, etc.* That just doesn't really seem like the approach a Gut 8 would take. Instead it seems to be very much a Type 1 approach. But then, perhaps I'm wrong.

*See also @Deleted member 16771's posts etc.

Last edited:
Pretty sure you are a cusp in F/T Toots. There is a semi (emphasis on semi) decent Myers Briggs rip off test online. Free. It gives percentages. It is decent in its ability to reproduce Myers Briggs results although far less sensitive and the percentages are not rock solid, but it’s there and free. Try taking it and come back with the percentage results. I find the percentage of preference to be extremely important and without paying a few hundred dollars for a real assessment it might be a start for understanding variations in your typing. (?) I’m simultaneously skeptical of the issues of free versions and resigned its what’s available. But this is the best one I can find.

btw- “cusps” within the N/S T/F functions are startling. It is a vast difference usually between people that score opposite preferences in those arenas. It shifts you into a very different stacks. “Cusps” within I/E and J/P are far less confusing for people as it leaves you within the same basic group (NT rationals) (N/F idealists) etc.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

Pretty sure you are a cusp in F/T Toots. There is a semi (emphasis on semi) decent Myers Briggs rip off test online. Free. It gives percentages. It is decent in its ability to reproduce Myers Briggs results although far less sensitive and the percentages are not rock solid, but it’s there and free. Try taking it and come back with the percentage results. I find the percentage of preference to be extremely important and without paying a few hundred dollars for a real assessment it might be a start for understanding variations in your typing. (?) I’m simultaneously skeptical of the issues of free versions and resigned its what’s available. But this is the best one I can find.

btw- “cusps” within the N/S T/F functions are startling. It is a vast difference usually between people that score opposite preferences in those arenas. It shifts you into a very different stacks. “Cusps” within I/E and J/P are far less confusing for people as it leaves you within the same basic group (NT rationals) (N/F idealists) etc.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
Screenshot_20200804-215758.png duduhn!

Wow, @mintoots, I wish I were better at enneagram. This is fascinating. (Also, LOL at there being forum parents. Love it!)

It's interesting how different enneagrams can morph MBTI traits.