[INFJ] - Type Me + Mintoots edition | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Type Me + Mintoots edition

I don't think so. What makes her Fe 'visible' to you?

Empathy, altruism, playfulness, emotional expressiveness... the whole package. A constant attitude of proactive 'reaching out to the other' which is very Fe in nature.

With some Ti rationality mixed in there for good measure. Can't see much Te!

Empathy, altruism, playfulness, emotional expressiveness... the whole package. A constant attitude of proactive 'reaching out to the other' which is very Fe in nature.

With some Ti rationality mixed in there for good measure. Can't see much Te!

Those can just as well be Fi qualities, in my opinion. I was thinking Te because she's using external information to explain her thought process (like you would describe chess moves) and I don't recognize the 'internal train of thought' I associate with Ti. Fi because she seems 'emotionally deep'/'concentrated feeling' (internal), rather than broad and shallow/diffused feeling (external).

Those can just as well be Fi qualities, in my opinion. I was thinking Te because she's using external information to explain her thought process (like you would describe chess moves) and I don't recognize the 'internal train of thought' I associate with Ti. Fi because she seems 'emotionally deep'/'concentrated feeling' (internal), rather than broad and shallow/diffused feeling (external).

Maybe.

To be honest, at this point I don’t really see Min’s mbti type as problematic anymore, so I’m not likely to get invested in a new discussion. It’s pretty clear to me she’s INFJ. Though of course I can’t be 100% sure I’m right.

We disagree about pretty much all possible typings anyway, so it’s not a surprise we disagree here once more :p

Maybe.

To be honest, at this point I don’t really see Min’s mbti type as problematic anymore, so I’m not likely to get invested in a new discussion. It’s pretty clear to me she’s INFJ. Though of course I can’t be 100% sure I’m right.

We disagree about pretty much all possible typings anyway, so it’s not a surprise we disagree here once more :p
Hos' Ennea vs Mbti matrix is giving me second thoughts but I'm happier when I reach out to others so I'm guessing INFJ imbuing INTJ or I evolved within my lifespan.

I'm definitely between 1w2 or 2w1 but I can't figure out why I have an E8 in me but I really do, or that's just my being a manipulative E2. :smilingimp:

This was an interesting thread! My gut says INTJ over INFJ :blush:
I consider this an honor. I think female INTJs are awesome, and I do use a lot of Te because I think my Fi can get so messy sometimes that I use Te and also Fe to fix it. Reaching to others helps me process my self but so far, I'm still convinced i'm INFJ for the sole reason that my idealism is off the charts and I don't always attack the structure of the system, but rather motivated by what the people in that system deserve.

I consider this an honor. I think female INTJs are awesome, and I do use a lot of Te because I think my Fi can get so messy sometimes that I use Te and also Fe to fix it. Reaching to others helps me process my self but so far, I'm still convinced i'm INFJ for the sole reason that my idealism is off the charts and I don't always attack the structure of the system, but rather motivated by what the people in that system deserve.
Keep sounding more like me, Min, it's doing wonders for your INFJness, lol.

Hos' Ennea vs Mbti matrix is giving me second thoughts but I'm happier when I reach out to others so I'm guessing INFJ imbuing INTJ or I evolved within my lifespan.

I'm definitely between 1w2 or 2w1 but I can't figure out why I have an E8 in me but I really do, or that's just my being a manipulative E2. :smilingimp:

0% INTJ and 0% type 8 :m158:

and I have a good sense of humor :tonguewink:
giphy.gif