[INFJ] - Type Me + Mintoots edition | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Type Me + Mintoots edition

I type you watermelon sorbet

I like how this implies that there's an exclusive class of superior, non-Internet memes.

Haha, I didn't mean this but maybe. I suspect our various unconscious fields are full of hilarious memes.

I read some of your blog posts, and now I am super curious!

I get the same feeling I got from Hos in the beginning (before he revealed that he was INTJ). The way he saw and understood the world felt very familiar, but it didn't make sense to me that he at the same time could have so much capacity and be so capable in the external world. It made sense after 'popping the hood' to see that his engine was very different from mine.

I'm not saying you can't be an INFJ (according to my probably very biased understanding of MBTI), I'm just very eager to mentally categorize and label you accurately :tearsofjoy:

I'm just very eager to mentally categorize and label you accurately :tearsofjoy:
Haha! Now I'm curious why you're curious. I really thought I was pretty straight up INFJ. I think my new blog is a bit less feely than my previous one. I buried it in the forum matrix because I was very vulnerable there----

If I am INTJ though... Lol then that would mean my best friends and I are all INTJs and knowing women INTJs are rare, I see why we're inseparable now.

Haha! Now I'm curious why you're curious. I really thought I was pretty straight up INFJ. I think my new blog is a bit less feely than my previous one. I buried it in the forum matrix because I was very vulnerable there----

If I am INTJ though... Lol then that would mean my best friends and I are all INTJs and knowing women INTJs are rare, I see why we're inseparable now.

Haha, the reason is hopefully not as creepy as it may seem. :sweatsmile: It's simple: I appreciate 'type me' threads, because 1) that's the only time questioning someone else's type in the open isn't mean 2) it's a great way for me to learn more about types and functions (reality vs theory). Your thread was interesting because of the divided opinions (INFJ vs INTJ), then I read the first couple of pages on your blog for more info (wow, just wow) - and now I need to know. If you are INTJ, it makes sense. If you are INFJ, I will need some time for remodeling my understanding of... everything :fearscream::tearsofjoy:

Haha, the reason is hopefully not as creepy as it may seem. :sweatsmile: It's simple: I appreciate 'type me' threads, because 1) that's the only time questioning someone else's type in the open isn't mean 2) it's a great way for me to learn more about types and functions (reality vs theory). Your thread was interesting because of the divided opinions (INFJ vs INTJ), then I read the first couple of pages on your blog for more info (wow, just wow) - and now I need to know. If you are INTJ, it makes sense. If you are INFJ, I will need some time for remodeling my understanding of... everything :fearscream::tearsofjoy:
Oh my! Hahaha I don't know what to react! I really should start thinking about INTJ now but I really have been exposed to many INTJs in my life. Apart from my best friends, my mentor with whom I had and still have a complex, wounded, but healed relationship with was also a female INTJ. She was biggest influence apart from my mom. She used to lock me in wine nights to strategize about world domination. She had so many personal issues and I was mentally abused to a certain degree but she did impart a very good skill to me. I was both her adversary and her confidant so either I was really like her or I echoed her so much. One key difference we both had was that she was all about what was wrong and right in the system and I was about my students. One thing I questioned about her approach was that at times it sacrificed the welfare of our students and that it was completely antithetical to the culture and system we were trying to put up. With her I learned that leadership is not about just setting systems, it's about making sure people are invested in working with the leader to changing it. Neglecting people was her biggest mistake and I earned the empathy of my colleagues and soon that caused a rift between us. She always muttered how she doesn't understand how I could get people to follow me whereas she often had to use fear. She called me sanguine-choleric LMAO and attributed it to the fact that my mum was ENFJ.

When I read that INFJs were chameleons, I understood on a deeper level. Several of my colleagues are INTPs and they have a way with information that fascinates me and I actively try to embody it because I recognize it as a good trait. It's the same with my INTJ friends and mentor -- I see their discipline and their mind first structure and I can really see the strengths of that in the workplace so I have been actively trying to embody that. When my feelings take over me, that's when I'm very stressed and I cease functioning and I can't have them. Ultimately, I am learning now that I must choose my feelings to a certain degree to keep myself balanced. Otherwise, I'm going to lose my mind. By that, I think I'm INFJ. Hahahhaa I don't know if my defense made sense, but yeah.