[INFJ] - Type Me + Mintoots edition | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Type Me + Mintoots edition

I consider this an honor.
And you should. INTJs are the true mysteries in MBTI I think, and possibly the most altruistic of all types.

I'm still convinced i'm INFJ for the sole reason that my idealism is off the charts and I don't always attack the structure of the system, but rather motivated by what the people in that system deserve.

Hm, I would say that this sounds Te-Fi or even Fi-Te, to me. :grin:

@mintoots

You could really be type 2. It’s a tricky one but 2w1 makes as much sense as 1w2. You’re strong on both 1 and 2, it’s not easy to tell which one dominates. On the forum you seem more 2ish but I wonder if in real life you might seen more 1ish.

PS. Anyone who thinks you might be intj should check your Facebook :’)

What if @mintoots is very developed and that makes her hard to type? She is an enigma!

Sometimes I read your blog Min and am really struck by the feelings you convey and I think you have a gift for the written word, or expressing yourself. You are obviously a gentle and deep and emotional person yet you also are very strong minded and strong willed--an independent thinker.

What if @mintoots is very developed and that makes her hard to type? She is an enigma!

Sometimes I read your blog Min and am really struck by the feelings you convey and I think you have a gift for the written word, or expressing yourself. You are obviously a gentle and deep and emotional person yet you also are very strong minded and strong willed--an independent thinker.
I used to think I was INFJ, too.

Then I was bullied out of that idea, so I'm passing on the tradition.

PS. Anyone who thinks you might be intj should check your Facebook :’)
Hahahaha yeah I'm very 2 and *NFJ on facebook, save for the very ocassional comments on technical stuff that are waaaaay off the hook.

Oh sheez I'm gushing. Now I want to hide like a turtle. Thank you for the kind words acd ❤️

Fairly pleasant!? My, my, i'm massive pleasant. Except to monsters, I'm not.