• Not sure

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
Don't know if anyone has done this already, but i'm interested in knowing how you would type Britney Spears.

This is just for fun, so leave out all the "i hate or dislike Britney Spears" comments, because this is not a thread celebrating her life or music, just a thread about her type. Thx

Edit: And explain why?

Last edited:
I really don't know.... at all. Wow. I have nothing to go on.

i think she may be an ESFP:m083:

Many sites type her as an ISFP, seems pretty accurate, except maybe ESFP instead.

ISFP-Fi-Se-Ni-Te

I think she is feeling dominant, she experiences her emoions intensively and those changes are are usually subject to public displaty. The reason why I choose Fi over Fe is because it seems pretty accurate that she does not want to change who she is, she's a rebel towards society always going agains the crowds to go with her personal beliefs, then Se as she's aware of physical reality and I feel as she's to mcuh into daily pleasures. Ni and Te are then subject to words, but I will say she usually applies her thinking function last.

INFJ all the way. She just has that look in the eyes (the one no one can explain), and my intuition tells me so.

INFJ all the way. She just has that look in the eyes (the one no one can explain), and my intuition tells me so.

Are being serious or are you kidding? (I'm asking honestly)

bawwahhhhhahahhahaha.:m131:

wait...:m083:. are you serious mf? (i just saw the poll)

wait...:m083:. are you serious mf? (i just saw the poll)
Not in the least bit. Disregard my vote if you're is trying to accurately read the results.

heh

I voted ESFJ but I think she's more ESFP - mostly because she's not afraid or shy about dressing up in certain outfits and she's not shy about putting herself out there.

On the other hand, that could be the drugs. She does do crazy things when she's drugged out (shaving off all her hair, having her kids dangling out car windows, marrying weird rapper-wannabees, missing the boat relationally with real stars (Mr. Timberlake), doing stuff just to see what happens and how people react...etc).

Her type is SLUT. And I'm not even in the mood to condemn her. Okay, ESFP, because she's carefree extroverted ExxP, lots of Se makes ESxP, and she isn't as serious and directive as ESTPs, who really want some power to boss people around as the ultimate narcissists. ESTP like Madonna would direct "You must love me!", and ESFP would say "I know you love me". Instead of bossing she just wants to perform in the center of attention and even make a bit fool of herself. That's why they also call this type the Performer.

ESFP is the dual type of INTJ *hint hint* *attraction *cough* attraction*

Ha, who else voted INFJ?