Twin Flames - Has anyone met theirs? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Featured Twin Flames - Has anyone met theirs?

Discussion in 'Spirituality and Mysticism' started by JustPhil, Oct 3, 2019.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
More threads by JustPhil
  1. OP
    JustPhil

Donor

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Thank you so much @Sandie33 . Sometimes you need someone to make you question, query the validity of things. The https://medium.com/@cindyannehbu/fa...ncy-and-attachment-theory-part-2-896f0580b9e9 link gave me something and I have to think perhaps that what I am experiencing is a false twin flame (and I say perhaps as I am not even sure about whether this is something psychological as opposed to more spiritual.

I have experienced every single one of the points from the below.

https://www.cosmicminds.net/false-twin-flame-stages/

but wouldn't anyone in a poor relationship they realise isn't going anywhere?

Just heaps of questions and things trying to be sorted currently. I love it when you get pointed in a certain direction and then "go bananas". That's how I originally got onto finding this site. A girl I dated mentioned a different site and it started me looking, a few clicks later I was here.

Don't worry .. I know I'm all over the place .. my mind will be shit for days now :tearsofjoy: trying to get all this sorted and go through combinations of different things, relate it all back to what I already know, adjust everything and set off in a new direction.:tearsofjoy:

Sandie33 likes this.
  2. Sandie33

Sandie33 Love Often & Absolutely ♡
    Staff Member Administrator

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ-t
    Enneagram:
    2w1, 2w3
    You are welcome. :D
    Yes
    Yes ;)
    "You can't eat an elephant in one bite." I forget who this quote is from.

Take your time finding your answers. And remember, when on a spiritual quest, there are no wrong answers and the answers reside in what you believe to be true for you. ;)

Best wishes @JustPhil .

JustPhil likes this.
  3. Kgal

Kgal Magic Star Dust
    Site Supporter

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    9 Mediator
    There are many perspectives on the idea of Twin Flame out there in the world....especially amongst the Lightworker communities as it has Mystical Mythical Spiritual connotations associated with the Theme. I have watched many friends get hung up on "finding their TF" only to walk away and leave it behind them unfulfilled.
    Like you I hadn't ever heard of it. Then I did...and shortly thereafter met someone who changed my life. I wasn't looking for anything like it...yet it happened. I had one of the most spectacular jaw dropping mystical experiences with this man and I ended up finding out he was my Twin....after he died. He then became my ...how shall I say...Guide....from the other side of death for several years. I had never experienced anything like that in my long life until then.

Take a step back from the idea of the Twin and look at it from another view. Before we take form and grow into a human we get together with our Soul Family and work out a plan for us. Let's say I am one of your Soul Family... We're sitting around the round table discussing the types of experiences you'd like to have while being JustPhil. You say you want to use the idea of the Twin Flame to help further you on your evolution of consciousness....expand your awareness of your Self. So I say okay...I'll play the part of your Twin Flame through another human to assist you in your endeavor.
    In the timing of your plan you and your Twin Flame will cross paths....seemingly by chance. And the idea of Twin Flames will come to you.
    Now you are triggered to have the actual experience.
    But.... Since we have Free Will...you may or may not respond or engage with the idea.
    If you decide to not engage right now....the opportunity will come again. So rest your mind at ease with regard to that.

The purpose of the Twin Flame/Soul idea is to first of all have an Experience of Heart Opening Expansion ....so unconditional love can flow. Since the Twin Flame stories(distorted over time) promise eternal love and joy the person playing the Twin has to be everything you ever desired....etc. This is so they get deep into one's heart. It is not always nice. It is not always gentle and sweet. Basically it's nothing of what you might Expect...
    My experience included a great deal of surprising love and deep grief. But it surpassed my wildest imagination I'll tell you that! You've probably not had a mystical experience of alternate realities so I won't bore you with the details.

In the last year I have been witnessing many Twins getting together now with great love evident between them. These Twins understand their roles in each other's expansion of consciousness and it's fricking amazing to watch them grow the heart ache moments. They are having shared mystical visions and experiences in real time together.

I will say this though.... It is significant for you that you keep seeing the one and the correlation in your mind for you is Twin Flame. This is your higher guidance giving you suggestions to explore.

:D I am excited for you. Your grand adventure is picking up speed!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Wyote

Wyote ○●○
    Staff Member Administrator

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    Ni Space
    Enneagram:
    9 Seas
    I like these terms as they offer a more open view and perspective on the idea here.
    There are lots of people who touch our lives in deeply meaningful ways.
    Closing yourself off to an opportunity of growth is generally always the wrong direction.

You don't really need to embrace any sort of woo-woo stuff to get on board with the idea of another human holding within them the power to unlock some greater potential in you.
    We are all teachers and students, hearts and souls, monkeys and masterminds.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Milktoast Bandit

Milktoast Bandit That is all

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    MEAT
    Enneagram:
    No.

6. SpecialEdition

SpecialEdition Well-known member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    No idea
    Enneagram:
    Five?
    I think you have to decide what definition of Twin Flame you're following before deciding if you've met yours or not. Some people believe that not everyone even has a twin flame so you may never meet yours.

I haven't decided what I think of it yet. By some definitions I've met mine and by others I haven't but who can say if I even have one to begin with?

Wyote, JustPhil and sassafras like this.
  7. Maikl Jexocuha

Donor

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    Type 4w5
    Mine looks like a succubus.

JustPhil likes this.
  8. ClevelandINTP

ClevelandINTP Permanent Fixture

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTP
    Enneagram:
    7, 4, 8 and2
    I think I have met some people who have come real close. I don’t know how they feel about that nor do I think I know how they perceive things

Honestly, been meaning to reach out to one recently, but don’t know how

Asa and JustPhil like this.
  9. ClevelandINTP

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTP
    Enneagram:
    7, 4, 8 and2
    It’s an INFJ by the way

Asa and JustPhil like this.
  10. ClevelandINTP

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTP
    Enneagram:
    7, 4, 8 and2
    To answer the degree of intensity, it was like a red live-wire. Almost like a drug

Vibes on top of vibes on top of vibes

Like when you know how to express yourself the most authentically, and they don’t necessarily have to get it per se, other than they understand you’re being yourself

There’s a chemistry to it, a familiarity and something that is polarizing yet compliments each other

Again, there’s no way to know how the other person quite perceives it

Asa, Kgal and JustPhil like this.
  11. Gadsden Mountain Ranch

Gadsden Mountain Ranch Community Member

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    MDMA will do that ;)

sassafras and ClevelandINTP like this.
  12. sassafras

sassafras Well-known monster
    On Holiday

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    My love is a drug, baby.

13. Daustus

Daustus Permanent Fixture

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
  14. BlackHorse

BlackHorse Newbie

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Yes I've met mine. He's 25 (I'm 23) INFP (he did the test but I'm not 100% sure about it, he seem a lot like INTP). Even though I haven't talked to him since January I can't forget about him.. at all. We were really good friends since May 2015.
    Well I believe that what's meant to happen will happen.

JustPhil likes this.
  15. Hostarius

Hostarius Level 10 Cynical Optimist

Threads:
    Featured Threads:
    MBTI:
    INTJ
    Enneagram:
    1w2
    FFS.