Trump's Tantrum | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

Trump's Tantrum

This has nothing to do with party as I'm neither straight blue nor red in my support...

I'm still having a hard time understanding how half the country would think electing/re-electing a narcissist sociopath to office was a good idea. I can see a few people being fooled, but nearly half the country?

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with party as I'm neither straight blue or red in my support...

I'm still having a hard time understanding how half the country would think electing/re-electing a narcissist sociopath to office was a good idea. I can see a few people being fooled, but nearly half the country?
Consider that, statistically, half of all people are below average intelligence.

Consider that, statistically, half of all people are below average intelligence.
But...
Ahhhh! People.
giphy.gif
You win.

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with party as I'm neither straight blue or red in my support...

A lot of people don't vote. 74million voted for him out of about 155million registered voters and a voting age population of about 255million.
So technically less than a third of the voting age population voted for him (and only about 20% of the actual population), which is still a lot really but not half the country.
A lot of people just vote their party line regardless of the candidate. And then you have the other subset of people who are radicalized.
People who genuinely make an informed decision at the voting booth are rare.

A lot of people don't vote. 74million voted for him out of about 155million registered voters and a voting age population of about 255million.
So technically less than a third of the voting age population voted for him (and only about 20% of the actual population), which is still a lot really but not half the country.
A lot of people just vote their party line regardless of the candidate. And then you have the other subset of people who are radicalized.
People who genuinely make an informed decision at the voting booth are rare.
Thank you. I feel a little better about the intelligence of America. Not by much though!
I wonder if instituting compulsory voting like Australia has would be the answer, or if it would cause more problems with people just checking off any old name.

But I don't get how you get to the conclusion that Trump ran on better policies than Clinton in most respects. I also don't get how you arrive at the conclusion of Republican policies being better than Democratic policies in the broad context of American history since the 60s.

I'm a Democrat because I agree with the vast majority of the policies proposed by the Democratic Party since the 1960s.
I don't agree with the vast majority of policies made by either party since the 1960s. And I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 I wrote in Bernie Sanders.

Reactions: Misty
Whatever happens, there is a way forward. Keep calm and denounce totalitarianism. As long as we can keep commies and fascists out of power it's all a survivable event. I don't have a lot of faith in Kamala but she's not that big a deal.

100 percent true, blm and stopthesteal protesters were camped outside McConnell's house the other day. Mortal enemies setting aside differences to denounce that loathsome turtle.

Lets hope that it doesn't get bad and God I want off this rock.

America 2021

I don't agree with the vast majority of policies made by either party since the 1960s. And I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 I wrote in Bernie Sanders.
You wrote in Bernie Sanders? Damn, you're way more liberal than me for that.

The only two people I ever voted for were Joe Biden and Gary Johnson.